MNF : Eagles versus Falcons

Charles Romes

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, they are hammering Bradford. I think maybe 8 hits in the first half alone.

The Eagles were supposed to be amazing on offense but...yikes. do people still think we'd be happy with Murray.

Philly has a great preseason offense, where there's no game planning. You have to wonder if defenses are beginning to figure out Chip Kelly's offense. And Murray could prove to be a bad fit in Philly's offense. He'd look more like Karlos Williams in Buffalo's offense. Philly is going to miss Shady.

I know I kept thinking that we could trade for Bradford, or pick him up after a cut, but man...he's looked dreadful tonight and the hits are piling up.

I said it all offseason...I have to wonder if Chip Kelly the GM is killing Chip Kelly the coach. Do you think he's missing Mathis, Harremans, Shady and Maclin right now?

I know I kept thinking that we could trade for Bradford, or pick him up after a cut, but man...he's looked dreadful tonight and the hits are piling up.

I said it all offseason...I have to wonder if Chip Kelly the GM is killing Chip Kelly the coach. Do you think he's missing Mathis, Harremans, Shady and Maclin right now?

He might even miss Foles who looked better than Bradford to this point.