Not impressed with the defense

Numark3

Problems at the Ralph getting into my gate b/c I showed up at 12:59:40pm and there was a line.

Problem with Greg Roman b/c we only scored 27 points with a QB making his first NFL start and an offense with starters that barely played together in preseason.

Problems with this defense not sacking Luck.

Problem with not getting enough INT's.

We got 99 problems in Buffalo but a loss aint one.

Problems at the Ralph getting into my gate b/c I showed up at 12:59:40pm and there was a line.

Problem with Greg Roman b/c we only scored 27 points with a QB making his first NFL start and an offense with starters that barely played together in preseason.

Problems with this defense not sacking Luck.

Problem with not getting enough INT's.

We got 99 problems in Buffalo but a loss aint one.

Love it :thumbsup:

Let's keep in mind here:

1) This ain't Jim Schwartz's defense anymore, it's their first game in Rex Ryan's system.

2) They were facing a team that not only won their division but played in the conference championship game

3) They held a championship caliber offense in check for the most part, and stopped them in the final minutes when it counted

4) They won the dayum game!!

Now that we got that out the way, time to prepare to do even better when the Pats come to town.

Edited by BmarvB

I know this is a sarcasm thread but just gonna leave this here

@SalSports: How dominant was Bills defense yesterday? Held Colts to 4.47 yards per offensive play. Raiders finished last in the NFL last year at 4.54.

{Pokes Yolo's post with stick. Mumbles. Moves on.}

Nonchalant attitudes, missed assignments, lack of lane discipline...did anyone catch Kyle Williams smoking a cigarette while the Colts were in the huddle? Worst game I've seen in a long time.

No, but I did see him lining up like he was going to go into pass coverage a few time . . . that, truly was disturbing.