Possible suspension for Suh? (update - No)

YoloinOhio

I didn't watch the Miami game but just heard on Football night in America that the league is reviewing a Suh kick in the head to Alfred Morris and a possible suspension could be coming due to his history

@ProFootballTalk: Asked about dirty play, Ndamukong Suh says: I don't know what you're talking about http://t.co/D6rhhFcnsh

Edited by YoloinOhio

I sometimes wonder if players like Suh are aware of their actions. Given the repetitive occurrences Suh has had,it could well be that playing dirty is something he's prone to doing instinctively.

Don't think it is intentionally malicious, rather more frustrations being acted out physically - which in itself is a severe problem for a grown adult.

I like our chances against them anyways, but if Suh is suspended in Week 3, then we're just playing their 2014 defense minus Delmas and Dion Jordan as well. Aside from Wake, Vernon, and Grimes, they wouldn't have a single player that would scare you on D.

I never understood all the credit and hype Miami got for signing Suh. They had several large holes on their team and used almost their entire cap space to sign one player. Suh is an incredible player and he will obviously make a big impact for them, but was it worth letting other significant players leave in FA and/or not picking up other players they could have had? We shall see...

without seeing it, suh is guilty.

after seeing it, the RB tried to subtly trip suh with his forearm, suh responded in turn by subtly trying to make contact back.

Pretty much my take. I don't see much here.

The helmet comes off because Suh contacts it intentionally. He didn't have to take the path he did. Doesn't matter if Morris tried to trip him first. With the concern about concussions and Suh's history, a suspension wouldn't surprise me.

I am going to South Florida in two weeks... How gr8 would this be! A Suh suspension!

I don't either... But it is Suh, he has to play by a different standard... He's a repeat offender, he doesn't get the benny of doubt!

Brutally hot that early in the season. You may want to pray for clouds, and/or an invitation to watch the game with Suh on TV.

The helmet comes off because Suh contacts it intentionally. He didn't have to take the path he did. Doesn't matter if Morris tried to trip him first. With the concern about concussions and Suh's history, a suspension wouldn't surprise me.

Exactly! Suh, because he is Suh.... As to be a choir boy. He needs to prove himself! If he doesn't, then he doesn't get the benny of doubt. He is NOT @ square one here! He's behind the 8-ball w/his past behavior, he needs to prove himself that he has been rehabilitated!

Brutally hot that early in the season. You may want to pray for clouds, and/or an invitation to watch the game with Suh on TV.

Years back my brother and his group went to JAX... The same time of year, he said people were dropping like flies... Even the locals! Good thing he had beer to hydrate him! :doh:

Two years ago in Tampa... In December, I couldn't even sit in my seat, too damn hot... I sat for Kick-Off and that was it! Walked around the whole game... It was a Tampa blowout anyway!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

I haven't been to a game in Miami (though I was there for a week a couple months ago) but I've been in Jax and Tampa in September. Learned to turn down free tix when offered. In Jax we were the only people in our row not watching on monitors inside with AC at one point. Lived in FL for 18 years (and loved it), roasting in a stadium was on the Do Not Do list. Sorry, have fun!!!!!

I haven't been to a game in Miami (though I was there for a week a couple months ago) but I've been in Jax and Tampa in September. Learned to turn down free tix when offered. In Jax we were the only people in our row not watching on monitors inside with AC at one point. Lived in FL for 18 years (and loved it), roasting in a stadium was on the Do Not Do list. Sorry, have fun!!!!!

Yeah... The game is @ 4:30... Late game. I have been in Miami for a bunch of games, 1pm ones and it is hot!

Yeah... The game is @ 4:30... Late game. I have been in Miami for a bunch of games, 1pm ones and it is hot!

A big reason I still hate them the most. Not for sweeping the 70's, but for me as a kid sitting by the fireplace in my basement trying to thaw out and watching fickle Phin fans in tee shirts and flip flops. Serious childhood emotional scars.

The first couple of times I watched it, I was thinking it might be unintentional. Guys get tangled up all the time as they try

to stand up after a tackle.

But after watching it a few times, I noticed that Suh places his hand on Morris's shoulder. Watch it again noticing that.

The hand on the shoulder is what allows him to kick the helmet off.

On repeated views, no, it wasn't that bad/brutal, but it does look intentional to me now.

Does the CBA specifically say you can't kick the helmet off another player?

league is preparing statement that suh is generally aware of no hits to the head.

also about to leak a story to ESPN that shows Suh not helping an old lady across the street.....what a scum.

I didn't watch the Miami game but just heard on Football night in America that the league is reviewing a Suh kick in the head to Alfred Morris and a possible suspension could be coming due to his history

@ProFootballTalk: Asked about dirty play, Ndamukong Suh says: I don't know what you're talking about http://t.co/D6rhhFcnsh

Nooooo not until he kicks / stomps on Tainted Brady!!!!