Rex to address media at 1:45

YoloinOhio

@SalSports

FYI. Today is a normal practice day for the Bills. That means Rex speaks, as he usually does. So he's not holding a "special" presser.

He's going to hold a "special" presser to announce why he decided to change his mind about not holding a "special" presser...and things like that.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Changing the topic slightly from the F5 key - did anyone catch what Rex said at the end of his post-game interview?

Someone asked him about some player and he said something that sounded like "he's an itty bitty lefty. what do you want me to say? big deal"

I couldn't catch what player he was asked about.

LOL. Was it Karlos?

Rex Ryan won't get into "any specific player," in response to questions RE No. 2 QB.

Ryan: "Still concerned" about Dan Carpenter's FB misses. "To say I'm going to turn a blind eye to that, u can criticize me all u want."

Edited by Tyrod's Tailor

The reporter asked Rex what he thought of

Kellen Moore Detoit's 3rd string QB

I had to listen to it 4 times before I understood

what player the reporter was asking Rex about

Changing the topic slightly from the F5 key - did anyone catch what Rex said at the end of his post-game interview?

Someone asked him about some player and he said something that sounded like "he's an itty bitty lefty. what do you want me to say? big deal"

Edited by billsareback

Thanks I wondered about that too.

He said--"he's a little lefty what else do you want me to say." :lol: ... The question was what did you think of Kellen Moore..

Edited by JoeF

Ha, ha, yes that makes perfect sense now, thanks thanks thanks. I listened 3 times, and thought it was "Kel-something." 4th times the charm.

Leodis to reserve/NFI list

Surprises me somewhat. Argues there is another player they really really really want to keep, or that McKelvin's recovery is still far away. The other one that surprises me is Deonte Thompson, but perhaps the injury makes them feel he can clear waivers - or perhaps it makes them nervous.

Edited by Hopeful

Ha, ha, yes that makes perfect sense now, thanks thanks thanks. I listened 3 times, and thought it was "Kel-something." 4th times the charm.

Surprises me somewhat. Argues there is another player they really really really want to keep, or that McKelvin's recovery is still far away.

my guess is they want to keep Thigpen so as not to expose Woods on PR

Surprises me somewhat. Argues there is another player they really really really want to keep, or that McKelvin's recovery is still far away.

This is actually a shrewd move. They can protect Boomhauer without exposing him or having him count against the 53. But what are the rules on NFI? How long before we can activate him?

Yeah, I want them to keep Thigpen. He's been great on the returns and can fill a slot WR role if needed.

woods has had that hip issue... With Leo out I would think they need Thigpen. I'd keep him. He's kind of a utility guy too - can fill in at WR or RB too. Plus think about how many times we are going to force punts!!!