YoloinOhio

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no upside to cutting EJ

I guarantee you they won't cut EJ. EJ has finally shown some improvement this preseason. I think EJ stunk it up his first two years partly because of "Marrone balony." Balony had EJ so worried he might throw an interception EJ was afraid to wing it. I'm not saying EJ would have been great, just not quite as bad as he was. You can bet Marone will

never get another head coaching job in the NFL.

The only way EJ might get cut is if the Packers release Hunley. But that is highly unlikely. Hunley has played great for the Packers in the preseason. Packers will probably find a way to keep him on their roster. Even if Hunley became available I think the Bills would keep EJ and dump meh instead.

Edited by ScrewyLouie

Whatever it is, it's not good. Hoping we can live with not good. I'm worried its McCoy, Mario or Marcell related.

Why would you worry about that? The Bills have no obligation to announce anything that would help the Colts prepare until the injury report is due on Weds, and they won't.

"We're announcing that IK was release after he punched Tim Graham in the jaw in the wake of Roguegate."

Rex got in IK's face for the offsides penalties and IK broke his jaw. He'll be giving his presser through Doug Whaley as an interpreter.

Edited by Hopeful

@mikerodak: Rex Ryan will address reporters before todays practice (approx. 1:45), which is unusual. He wont speak again until next Wednesday.

Cut to come before practice?

Hopefully it is statement that leaks by coaching staff are violations of contracts and anyone who leaks on HIS staff (emphasis on HIS) will be fined, suspended or terminated without pay as appropriate and those who decided to break rules can do an end around like T*m Br*dy and take ME to court,

whaley did that last night ...

@ProFootballTalk: Doug Whaley: I didn't go rogue on decision to cut Fred Jackson http://t.co/jLuemIz9Vk

If the Bills did want to address the allegations about coaches not approving the FredEx cut (I can see it as appropriate not to dignify with response), Rex eeds to speak for himself and say where he was on the issue and in the loop. The thing is, it's a lose-lose for the Bills to address it because Graham put it out there that the Bills would maintain unity publically, so under that premise, anything said can be dismissed.

I personally would like to hear Rex speak up for Whaley though, and I don't think I'm alone.

I think the presser will be about cuts pre-practice, since as you note first 15 min are open to press and teams don't like to practice guys who are about to be cut. Anything else could be addressed as well post-practice.

Edited by Hopeful

Whaley will be at the podium defending the release of Jackson. He'll start off nice then begin to get defensive. Jackson was too old! What did we win with him?

Then all of a sudden Freddy's music hits and he runs into the room. He'll bounce off imaginary ropes and drop Whaley with a clothesline. As Whaley retreats from the room the camera will pan to Rex, who will have an evil smile on his face.

Then, Freddy will point to graphic on the wall for Bills Colts week 1 and celebrate as the feed ends.

That's my prediction.

Edited by TheFunPolice

Whaley will be at the podium defending the release of Jackson. He'll start off nice then begin to get defensive. Jackson was too old! What did we win with him?

Then all of a sudden Freddy's music hits and he runs into the room. He'll bounce off imaginary ropes and drop Whaley with a clothesline. As Whaley retreats from the room the camera will pan to Rex, who will have an evil smile on his face.

Then, Freddy will point to graphic on the wall for Bills Colts week 1 and celebrate as the feed ends.

That's my prediction.

I bet you're wrong.