Would Ya? - Caitlyn Jenner

Gugny

If I need to hire some software engineers, I'm looking for Indian lesbians.

This thread is highly entertaining.

I liked yesterday when everybody was saying the same thing - yet arguing about it!

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If I need to hire some software engineers, I'm looking for Indian lesbians.

I liked yesterday when everybody was saying the same thing - yet arguing about it!

that may have been good. But a day ago there were a bunch of people arguing the same point. Then theday some dude comes and says he enjoyed it .

The best software engineers I've ever worked with are Indian women. I hope this offers some clarification to the discussion, too.

Your an !@#$! My new signature line! How did you become such an miscreant deviant uncaring !@#$ of a human being? Don't you know when a person shares a part of themselves and not to be made light of? I don't believe in hell, but I hope you get a dunce cap in the corner for a thousand years!

Edited by Fan in San Diego

Your an !@#$! My new signature line! How did you become such an miscreant deviant uncaring !@#$ of a human being?

Luck, I guess.

Don't you know when a person shares a part of themselves and not to be made light of?

I apologize for insulting your scintillating and enlightening in-depth experience with gay software engineers. I had no idea it was such an important part of your self-identity. Please...tell us more.

I don't believe in hell

Read one of the threads on EJ Manuel, you'll change your mind.

A complex issue and a complex person. A walking contradiction. XY physically/athletically, XX mentally...heterosexual preference, cross gender dress.

America had the greatest male athlete in the world in our bicentennial year. A fricking Adonis and now 40 years later that athlete tells us that he/Caitlyn dealt with mental conflict over his/Caitlyn's outward expression of gender his/Caitlyn's entire life.

I think its a great opportunity to bring a deeper understanding of the mind rather than just blow it off as batshit crazy. He's not the only one conflicted in this way, not by a long shot. Just like Michael Sam and Jason Collins aren't the only gay male pro team sport athletes. Bruce/Caitlyn is the only one willing to let the world try and understand whats going on in his/Caitlyn's noggin. Might be an interesting chance to learn.

My answer to the thread question is "no". Heterosexual here--not interested in beans and franks and that's what we are talking here... However, still would like to understand how one of my favorite male athletes of all time struggles mentally with a seemingly debilitating issue...

Edited by Formerly Joe F

Let me see if I've got this right:

If you're afraid of having anal sex at significant height with a misgendered reality star who has an Indian background and moonlights as a software engineer, you're a homophobe.

Let me see if I've got this right:

If you're afraid of having anal sex at significant height with a misgendered reality star who has an Indian background and moonlights as a software engineer, you're a homophobe.

Not even afraid. If you simply don't want to.

Just to jump in late on this conversation without ready every page. Too tedious. I have a real phobia of heights, I get paralyzed with fear on the balcony of a tall building. I latch onto the railing as if my life depends on it. Which is why I climbed the International Railroad bridge to a height of 85 feet with no railings or safety precautions of any kind and jump off the the top. One !@#$er tried to push me off while standing on a 2 foot steel beam with no railing or anything. I could have killed him. He skipped off on one foot across a 5 inch beam to the other side. Completely fearless of heights. I did this to help me overcome my phobia. It didn't work, I'm still scared shitless of heights. I have no fear or phobia's of homosexuals. My brother in law is a homosexual, the best software engineers I ever worked with are homosexuals. I hope this offers some clarification to this discussion.

Just wear a parachute at all times.

Man I should get paid for this.

By the way of course Im not scared of homos, I just dont really like male homosexuals.

Reason: They are too agressive. Even if you tell them that you are straight, some still harass you. Specially coworkers that know you cant beat them up. It's happened to me a bunch of times and to my brother.

Just wear a parachute at all times.

Man I should get paid for this.

By the way of course Im not scared of homos, I just dont really like male homosexuals.

Reason: They are too agressive. Even if you tell them that you are straight, some still harass you. Specially coworkers that know you cant beat them up. It's happened to me a bunch of times and to my brother.

I've met some that aren't that aggressive. They seem to be getting fewer, the more "homosexual" becomes a political statement.

I've met some that aren't that aggressive. They seem to be getting fewer, the more "homosexual" becomes a political statement.

By aggressive he means they smoke within 500 yards of his house and occasionally have the audacity to wave hello.

• 2 months later...

HEY!

YOU!

Yeah, YOU!

We know what you're thinking.

You're thinking, "I have a great idea for a Halloween costume!"

You should know, Addison Rose Vincent Transfeminine Genderqueer Activist wants you to stop thinking that way.

Thank you thank you thank you. The wife and I were talking about the theme for our annual Halloween party. We've done your favorite dead celebrity (one guy came as Hitler in a body bag). So the Chef and Mrs Jim's Halloween party theme for 2015 is.......Your favorite transgender celebrity!!

Thank you thank you thank you. The wife and I were talking about the theme for our annual Halloween party. We've done your favorite dead celebrity (one guy came as Hitler in a body bag). So the Chef and Mrs Jim's Halloween party theme for 2015 is.......Your favorite transgender celebrity!!

If I was anywhere near you (SF IIRC?), I'd go to your party as Hillary Clinton in a green Mao pantsuit

But then again, in SF that's not that outrageous of an outfit

• 8 months later...

Ok....how about a baseball bat??

Hasn't the non violent approach rubbed off on you yet after all those years living in northern California?

Like they say: when all you have is a GED and a shotgun, every problem is a tranny.

:lol: :lol: That's outstanding.