Gugny

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That bulge!

And wow to airbrushing. This whole thing is stupid and going to have a negative effect that is unrealized. This is no different then air brushing his troll step daughter or the other girls on covers except this is a dude and that's not HIS body.

This perpuates the wrong body image x's two and will confuse many even more in their gender identity and recognition. This is not a woman.

I don't get it. Why has he become such a big "thing"?

To the Americans that have made people like this famous............ :censored: you.

Yeah, I never heard of this guy until today.

oly.jpg

I am curious what some of the members here would call a family member if they went through something like this? I could not imagine calling a member of my family 'disgusting' or 'it' if they felt so strongly about their gender identification that they went through something this traumatic and drastic. I know we all like to joke or mock that which we don't understand because it is a coping mechanism, but in the end, they are real people with real feelings, and they have families and friends with real feelings.

Edited by The Poojer

I am curious what some of the members here would call a family member if they went through something like this? I could not imagine calling a member of my family 'disgusting' or 'it' if they felt so strongly about their gender identification that they went through something this traumatic and drastic. I know we all like to joke or mock that which we don't understand because it is a coping mechanism, but in the end, they are real people with real feelings.

To me, it really depends. If it was my cousin, if he/she went through this, I'd end up calling them my cousin. If it was my brother, on the other hand, I'd call him my sister ... with pride.

I am curious what some of the members here would call a family member if they went through something like this? I could not imagine calling a member of my family 'disgusting' or 'it' if they felt so strongly about their gender identification that they went through something this traumatic and drastic. I know we all like to joke or mock that which we don't understand because it is a coping mechanism, but in the end, they are real people with real feelings, and they have families and friends with real feelings.

C'mon man we're not telling it to it's face.

If it was family, I'm assuming we would be extra nice.

Oh that's cute. Now, tell me what he's done in the last 40 years?

Was a reality TV star. And proved that with money you can do anything.

But hey, he is a hero.... or so I was told.

so as long as we talk behind their backs, it's ok?

No. but why is He being called a hero? That is the problem i have.

What did he do to deserve such a title?

that is a completely separate argument...i am talking about those that are calling her and 'it' or 'disgusting'. to your topic, there are more that came before Caitlyn Jenner to do this, I would consider the first people to undergo this more 'heroic' but not sure I would ever call them hero's, simply very brave individuals.

I tend to agree that calling him a "hero" may be premature. However, I also think it's safe to say that he is inspiring people to be true to themselves. Yes ... it's likely a hell of a lot easier as a millionaire. But Jenner has been a millionaire for decades and even HE wasn't comfortable in sharing his situation.

Jenner's experiences in the past year and into the future could, very well, save lives. If that happens, which I'm confident it will, then I'd easily consider him a hero.

that is a completely separate argument...i am talking about those that are calling her and 'it' or 'disgusting'. to your topic, there are more that came before Caitlyn Jenner to do this, I would consider the first people to undergo this more 'heroic' but not sure I would ever call them hero's, simply very brave individuals.

Actually there are many transgender people calling it disgusting, for reasons that this is all a publicity stunt by Jenner and does nothing to help. Which I completely agree with. This is something to make him a lot of money. I find it dsgusting that my FB news feed was filled with Way to go Bruce, and you are an inspiration posts. He is neither. Nor should he be viewed as one.

He is not releasing any other information on the topic. The only way to get any more inside info (which i dont see what you need to know) is to watch his reality TV show (Shocking!!!!)

http://wtkr.com/2015/05/13/hes-no-hero-says-transgender-former-navy-seal-of-bruce-jenner/

I tend to agree that calling him a "hero" may be premature. However, I also think it's safe to say that he is inspiring people to be true to themselves. Yes ... it's likely a hell of a lot easier as a millionaire. But Jenner has been a millionaire for decades and even HE wasn't comfortable in sharing his situation.

Jenner's experiences in the past year and into the future could, very well, save lives. If that happens, which I'm confident it will, then I'd easily consider him a hero.

Except a lot of the community feels this way

“There are kids, transgender, LGBT kids who are killing themselves every day because they have no hero to look up to,” said Beck. “They see no future. They feel isolated, and this could have been a really good example of what you can do and could have saved some lives. But instead, you’re going to make a few bucks. Disappointing.”

Actually there are many transgender people calling it disgusting, for reasons that this is all a publicity stunt by Jenner and does nothing to help. Which I completely agree with. This is something to make him a lot of money. I find it dsgusting that my FB news feed was filled with Way to go Bruce, and you are an inspiration posts. He is neither. Nor should he be viewed as one.

He is not releasing any other information on the topic. The only way to get any more inside info (which i dont see what you need to know) is to watch his reality TV show (Shocking!!!!)

http://wtkr.com/2015/05/13/hes-no-hero-says-transgender-former-navy-seal-of-bruce-jenner/

“There are kids, transgender, LGBT kids who are killing themselves every day because they have no hero to look up to,” said Beck. “They see no future. They feel isolated, and this could have been a really good example of what you can do and could have saved some lives. But instead, you’re going to make a few bucks. Disappointing.”

Yes, because he knows.

again, separate argument...people are calling her 'disgusting' not the whole process, I am not in the loop enough to know if it's a publicity stunt or not. If this is all for publicity then I find the process disgusting, not the person. It is very easy to view this as a publicity ploy because the whole family is nothing but a "publicity seeking whorehouse", but this would be one EPIC publicity stunt....