Would Ya? - Caitlyn Jenner

Gugny

Hey Gug... Do you care to comment on Rob's House post above?

;-P

Sure. I don't think Bruce Jenner, or anyone else for that matter, is trying to convince people that he is a woman. Biologically, he'll never be a woman. But in his mind/heart/soul, he is a woman. He is going to live life as a woman. And he should be respected as such when his transformation is complete.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sure. I don't think Bruce Jenner, or anyone else for that matter, is trying to convince people that he is a woman. Biologically, he'll never be a woman. But in his mind/heart/soul, he is a woman. He is going to live life as a woman. And he should be respected as such when his transformation is complete.

"mind heart soul" What influences that? Biology or culture/environment?

Like Dante said above... Then the first thing that happens is to objectify women. WTF!

He dodged the best part of the interview.

If you feel like a woman, date women that makes you a ________?

How do you marry 3 times, have a bunch of kids, CONTINUE liking women, and still be a "woman"?

it's too much for me. This is like a late life crisis.

Fine. I'll respect him as such when he finally has that pesky Y-chromosome engineered out of him.

I don't give a **** how anyone self-identifies. Truly, I don't. You can self-identify as Marlon Brando's belly fat for all I care. If you have a Y, you're a guy.

Funny that the first thing Bruce does is pose in lingere and objectify women

Well, not funny. but an excellant observation. So is this about Bruce Jenners transgender aspirations/conflictions. Or maybe a new reality show to stuff the "family" coffers? It Would have taken some balls ( pun inteded) to go public in say 1984 rather than now, for a host of reasons. back then Hollywood, sports stars and rock musicians basically stayed in the closet. they were not "celebrated" for being "courageous" by TV networks. Now for a lot of folks it is PC especially the media.How sad and sickening. 10 years or less ago they would have burned him in effigy.

So the few that did come out like Elton John have way more respect fo me anyways than a possible financial windfall money grab.That Said I wish caity the best in her quest for happiness. i am just suspect of the motivitation since the familys fame/wealth is built on a big butted daughters (not his biological daughter) skills at Bj's on camera.

Same here.

Like Tom said about the Y chromo... I totally agree. Now I didn't read the whole article, what do you do with hermaphrodites? They have to be assigned one way or another. Certain collaboration has to happen.

Society still needs SOME structure, mores, rules, etc...

if i recall correctly, that was asked in the interview, but I think she evaded the question but kind of made us think she isn't...pretty much asexual at the moment. but i could be wrong as i didn't watch the interview, just read about it afterwards

Go back and watch that interview. He got cross-eyed when asked those questions. He couldn't look her in the eye. He's been with men. He's gay. Take it to the bank. The lies are in the eyes.

Go back and watch that interview. He got cross-eyed when asked those questions. He couldn't look her in the eye. He's been with men. He's gay. Take it to the bank. The lies are in the eyes.

So you think, at this point in time, Jenner has no problem having surgery done, photoshoots, cover of Vanity Fair in a prom dress and countless interviews done because he wants the world to see him as a woman, and yet he's still afraid to admit he's gay?

Please. No one cares who comes out as gay anymore. Hell, if Michael Sam could actually play football, he'd be on a team in the manliest sport on the planet, so I'm pretty sure Jenner would have admitted to liking dick while explaining everything else.

So you think, at this point in time, Jenner has no problem having surgery done, photoshoots, cover of Vanity Fair in a prom dress and countless interviews done because he wants the world to see him as a woman, and yet he's still afraid to admit he's gay?

Please. No one cares who comes out as gay anymore. Hell, if Michael Sam could actually play football, he'd be on a team in the manliest sport on the planet, so I'm pretty sure Jenner would have admitted to liking dick while explaining everything else.

The guy has been married three times and has children. Maybe that's why he's keeping this a secret. Who knows. Just watch that part of the interview again and then tell me what you think.

Does anyone know if he's had his package hacked off?

Immature. They don't hack it off like a butcher. They slice it all open like a turkey, turn it inside out and then shove that mutilated tube steak back up inside you or something to create a f@#$ hole. I believe next they take the sac to dress it all up to look like a proper gash, meat curtains and all. Then they give you back your balls as a car ornament you can hang from your rearview. Saw it on South Park.

Immature. They don't hack it off like a butcher. They slice it all open like a turkey, turn it inside out and then shove that mutilated tube steak back up inside you or something to create a f@#$ hole. I believe next they take the sac to dress it all up to look like a proper gash, meat curtains and all. Then they give you back your balls as a car ornament you can hang from your rearview. Saw it on South Park.

Look out AMA.