Would Ya? - Caitlyn Jenner

Gugny

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

https://abcnews.go.com/2020/video/bruce-jenner-interview-diane-sawyer-gay-30570744

Judge for yourself. He can't even look her in the eye when he says he's not gay.

"As far as I know I'm not gay". Who answers that question that way? As far as you know?

Oh, I don't know. Maybe someone confused about his gender?

No one knows what's going on in his mind but him. Profiling him from a 20/20 interview is only accurate on Criminal Minds. Not in real life.

Oh, I don't know. Maybe someone confused about his gender?

No one knows what's going on in his mind but him. Profiling him from a 20/20 interview is only accurate on Criminal Minds. Not in real life.

Did you watch the clip?

when and if she completes the gender transformation, based on the (heavily photoshopped) pictures, I wouldn't say 'no'....how's that for a safe answer?

and for the record, being a single guy, I have come across some women that used to be men, I would have no issues dating such a women. I haven't, but I wouldn't have an issue at all.

Has anyone answered yes to the would ya?

Edited by The Poojer

Does anyone know if he's had his package hacked off?

LMAO. Always count on you to tell it like it is! ;-)

Does anybody know? We need answers!

:lol:

There's your answer Rob.

Eff you Chef (correction/edit: Gugny too)! LMAO! Somebody get the vinegar out of my eyes! I am dying here!

Wouldn't Chas Bono have some use for it?

Good point! We are in a "recycling age."

Think green!

Reuse

Recycle

Reduce

Repurpose

Renew

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

when and if she completes the gender transformation, based on the (heavily photoshopped) pictures, I wouldn't say 'no'....how's that for a safe answer?

and for the record, being a single guy, I have come across some women that used to be men, I would have no issues dating such a women. I haven't, but I wouldn't have an issue at all.

Wow. Really?

Im not really a homophobe, but I couldnt do it. The minute I found out, I would call it quits.

Wow. Really?

Im not really a homophobe, but I couldnt do it. The minute I found out, I would call it quits.

Nope, that makes you a homophobe.

To prove your're not a homophobe, you must now go out and nail a tranny hooker...

Nope, that makes you a homophobe.

To prove your're not a homophobe, you must now go out and nail a tranny hooker...

Doesn't the word phobe or phobia mean you fear something? Just wondering. When someone says "your a homophobe" does that mean you fear them or hate them? Both?

Doesn't the word phobe or phobia mean you fear something? Just wondering. When someone says "your a homophobe" does that mean you fear them or hate them? Both?

It used to be. Nowadays, typical usage is to indicate that someone explicitly chooses to not be gay.

It used to be. Nowadays, typical usage is to indicate that someone explicitly chooses to not be gay.

Nobody chooses to be, or not be, gay.

People can choose to have sex with someone of the same gender, though.

Nobody chooses to be, or not be, gay.

People can choose to have sex with someone of the same gender, though.

Yes, I know, thank you. Thus, the stupidity of the grotesque and hypocritical misuse of the word "homophobe," which was my goddamn point, you dumb ****.

Yes, I know, thank you. Thus, the stupidity of the grotesque and hypocritical misuse of the word "homophobe," which was my goddamn point, you dumb ****.

If a man has anal sex with a woman who used to be a man, does that make them a homophobe or a homosexual?

I don't get your point either. Homophobe to me, and those I know, seems to mean you are afraid or have a dislike of homosexuality. Being opposed to it is not in anyway a definition of homophobe, at least how I've ever understood it... I'm ok if you have a "valid" reason to be opposed to homosexuality. Being afraid of a person or hating a person because of it is not a "valid" reason to me.

I don't get your point either. Homophobe to me, and those I know, seems to mean you are afraid or have a dislike of homosexuality. Being opposed to it is not in anyway a definition of homophobe, at least how I've ever understood it... I'm ok if you have a "valid" reason to be opposed to homosexuality. Being afraid of a person or hating a person because of it is not a "valid" reason to me.

It's about the fact that "phobia" is used to characterize anything in any way disapproving or, or in many cases simply not celebratory of, homosexuality regardless of whether it has anything to do with fear. (phobia means fear of). It's a semantic issue. not a philosophical one. Edited by Rob's House

I don't disapprove of heights or spiders, I'm afraid of them. Phobia means fear of.

It's about the fact that "phobia" is used to characterize anything in any way disapproving or, or in many cases simply not celebratory of, homosexuality regardless of whether it has anything to do with fear. (phobia means fear of). It's a semantic issue. not a philosophical one.

I don't disapprove of heights or spiders, I'm afraid of them. Phobia means fear of.

"In clinical psychology, a phobia is a type of anxiety disorder, usually defined as a persistent fear of an object or situation in which the sufferer commits to great lengths in avoiding, typically disproportional to the actual danger posed, often being recognized as irrational."

You too, and thanks for setting me straight. And apologies after the fact to Tom for arguing a position we both kind of agree on. He's still an idiot though

Yes, Tom's point was that the term is commonly misused, not that you specifically are misusing the term. Any type of negativity directed toward homosexuality, whether prejudice, bigotry, or an honest fear of same sex couples, commonly falls under the blanket term "homophobia", which is incorrect.

Its time for me to hit the gym and figure out how I want to get drunk tonight. Bourbon, the bottles of wine I have laying around, or pick some craft brews? Have a nice weekend.

You too, and thanks for setting me straight. And apologies after the fact to Tom for arguing a position we both kind of agree on. He's still an idiot though

We're all idiots. All we can do is try to be less dumb and strive to be the best idiot we can be.

Yes, Tom's point was that the term is commonly misused, not that you specifically are misusing the term. Any type of negativity directed toward homosexuality, whether prejudice, bigotry, or an honest fear of same sex couples, commonly falls under the blanket term "homophobia", which is incorrect.

Its time for me to hit the gym and figure out how I want to get drunk tonight. Bourbon, the bottles of wine I have laying around, or pick some craft brews? Have a nice weekend.

Or even simple disinterest. I have been hit on by gay men before, and been called a homophobe when I respectfully answered "Sorry, I'm straight."

When simply not being gay is called "homophobia," the term loses all meaning.

We're all idiots. All we can do is try to be less dumb and strive to be the best idiot we can be.

You're all idiots. Leave me out of it.

Just to jump in late on this conversation without ready every page. Too tedious. I have a real phobia of heights, I get paralyzed with fear on the balcony of a tall building. I latch onto the railing as if my life depends on it. Which is why I climbed the International Railroad bridge to a height of 85 feet with no railings or safety precautions of any kind and jump off the the top. One !@#$er tried to push me off while standing on a 2 foot steel beam with no railing or anything. I could have killed him. He skipped off on one foot across a 5 inch beam to the other side. Completely fearless of heights. I did this to help me overcome my phobia. It didn't work, I'm still scared shitless of heights. I have no fear or phobia's of homosexuals. My brother in law is a homosexual, the best software engineers I ever worked with are homosexuals. I hope this offers some clarification to this discussion.

Edited by Fan in San Diego

Just to jump in late on this conversation without ready every page. Too tedious. I have a real phobia of heights, I get paralyzed with fear on the balcony of a tall building. I latch onto the railing as if my life depends on it. Which is why I climbed the International Railroad bridge to a height of 85 feet with no railings or safety precautions of any kind and jump off the the top. One !@#$er tried to push me off while standing on a 2 foot steel beam with no railing or anything. I could have killed him. He skipped off on one foot across a 5 inch beam to the other side. Completely fearless of heights. I did this to help me overcome my phobia. It didn't work, I'm still scared shitless of heights. I have no fear or phobia's of homosexuals. My brother in law is a homosexual, the best software engineers I ever worked with are homosexuals. I hope this offers some clarification to this discussion.

The best software engineers I've ever worked with are Indian women. I hope this offers some clarification to the discussion, too.