Would Ya? - Caitlyn Jenner

Gugny

He probably had some.

For all I know, some counseling may be mandatory for such gender changes. It definitely should be - a gender change is not an easy thing to deal with, and calls for some professional psychological support.

Here's the interesting thing. How do you underwrite life insurance? The application is going to say female but should be actuarially underwritten as a male I would think.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just hate that this is the top news story for some people.

Society will be much better off when we can just shrug our collective shoulders when someone makes a decision like this.

I hope Caitlin has a wonderful life, I really do. Live and let live.

Now back to things that really matter.

I am curious what some of the members here would call a family member if they went through something like this? I could not imagine calling a member of my family 'disgusting' or 'it' if they felt so strongly about their gender identification that they went through something this traumatic and drastic. I know we all like to joke or mock that which we don't understand because it is a coping mechanism, but in the end, they are real people with real feelings, and they have families and friends with real feelings.

They would be disowned.

Society will be much better off when we can just shrug our collective shoulders when someone makes a decision like this.

It is something strange that this is so important. It really says a lot about the sensibilities of the country. NSA spying on people? Who cares. Hillary laundering money through her charity? Who cares. But roll out any freak show featuring a celebrity that is priority one. I am in the "Live and let live" and "shrug shoulders" category. Like you I hope Jenner the best.

per don patrick I believe Caitlin will now be awared the Arthur Ashe courage award on the ESPY's in July. She just unseeded the girl Lauran hill(?) who died of cancer as a college basketball player and got to play for a series or two. if this is true. it is effin sick.but ratings and money are the country's priorties,and the medias priorties. But seeing Caitlin will probably wear a nice black dress and wear heels on stage to collect her "award" Because thats what the corporate media wants. I am sure the ratings sadly will be through the roof. Edited by Best Player Available

per don patrick I believe Caitlin will now be awared the Arthur Ashe courage award on the ESPY's in July. She just unseeded the girl Lauran hill(?) who died of cancer as a college basketball player and got to play for a series or two. if this is true. it is effin sick.but ratings and money are the country's priorties,and the medias priorties. But seeing Caitlin will probably wear a nice black dress and wear heels on stage to collect her "award" Because thats what the corporate media wants. I am sure the ratings sadly will be through the roof.

I consider what Bruce Jenner is doing as extremely courageous.

And very good for the family bank accounts. Myself, I lost a wife to cancer, i have cancer. i personally think that kids courage far outweighs an extremely,wealthy man coming out of the closet. But that just my opinion of courage.

As for bruce jenner i have no opinion i am open minded having spent 32+ years in SF. Stuff (courage) like this doesn't even scratch the radar. But when the going gets tough.mwhen the jerks like Cavuto attack. Caitlin can lock herself in her multi million dollar mansion on Malibu beach. The kid that died IMO was the one with courage. And simply was way more deserving of a courage award. This stunt by espn if true has zero to do with courage and all to do with money and ratings.

as do I, but what Lauren Hill did was beyond compare, the strength to follow her dream in the face of death. She should be the recipient of the Ashe Award.

And very good for the family bank accounts. Myself, I lost a wife to cancer, i have cancer. i personally think that kids courage far outweighs an extremely,wealthy man coming out of the closet. But that just my opinion of courage.

As for bruce jenner i have no opinion i am open minded having spent 32+ years in SF. Stuff (courage) like this doesn't even scratch the radar. But when the going gets tough.mwhen the jerks like Cavuto attack. Caitlin can lock herself in her multi million dollar mansion on Malibu beach. The kid that died IMO was the one with courage. And simply was way more deserving of a courage award. This stunt by espn if true has zero to do with courage and all to do with money and ratings.

I certainly wasn't comparing Jenner going public with his gender identity issues to one battling cancer and I sincerely apologize if that's how what I said was interpreted.

From what I can tell, Jenner has had the money to do this for decades, but not the courage until recently. Yes, he will make money from going public and it could very well have been one reason he decided to do it at this point in his life.

Regardless, I guess I'm just saying that this, to me, is very courageous. I don't know what it's like to live 40-50 years as a man and feeling like a woman. I also don't know what it's like to live with cancer. I consider myself lucky.

I have a problem with what ESPN is doing/why they're doing it. Ideally, Jenner would tell them to eff off and acknowledge that the girl who died is far more deserving (not sure who could possibly disagree with that); but chances are, he won't. I'll have a problem with that, too; but not as much as ESPN.

As you said, the move by ESPN is purely money/ratings related. I just don't think that's the case with Jenner.

as do I, but what Lauren Hill did was beyond compare, the strength to follow her dream in the face of death. She should be the recipient of the Ashe Award.

I agree 100%.

Is Caitlyn a lesbian?

Yes it is.

I agree.

Edited by Clippers of Nfl

Is it rude to call him or her IT? Ha ha ha

Anyway to answer the question. Hell no!

Ps. She or he or it doesnt look that bad. There are real (can I say that without offending?) women that dont look as good as him, her, or it.

Hell NO!

Anyway, if I remember my first conjugation Latin:

amo

amas

amat... He, she OR IT loves

amamus

amatis

amant

amat... IT loves. IT loves the attention IT is getting.

:-/ :-/

Hell NO!

Anyway, if I remember my first conjugation Latin:

amo

amas

amat... He, she OR IT loves

amamus

amatis

amant

amat... IT loves. IT loves the attention IT is getting.

:-/ :-/

How can a person be an it?

I certainly wasn't comparing Jenner going public with his gender identity issues to one battling cancer and I sincerely apologize if that's how what I said was interpreted.

From what I can tell, Jenner has had the money to do this for decades, but not the courage until recently. Yes, he will make money from going public and it could very well have been one reason he decided to do it at this point in his life.

Regardless, I guess I'm just saying that this, to me, is very courageous. I don't know what it's like to live 40-50 years as a man and feeling like a woman. I also don't know what it's like to live with cancer. I consider myself lucky.

I have a problem with what ESPN is doing/why they're doing it. Ideally, Jenner would tell them to eff off and acknowledge that the girl who died is far more deserving (not sure who could possibly disagree with that); but chances are, he won't. I'll have a problem with that, too; but not as much as ESPN.

As you said, the move by ESPN is purely money/ratings related. I just don't think that's the case with Jenner.

I agree 100%.

He/she or it has the "courage" to do it now because society is less structured and accepting. That's NOT courage. That is easy. Courage would have been doing it 40 years ago... But, the Kardashians weren't in the picture back then.

How can a person be an it?

I don't know... Ancient Romans seemed to have lumped them all together. Any strange coincidence?

;-)

I'm glad that killing a person on the road a few months ago didn't slow this show down one minute. It's not even brought up from what I can tell.

He courageously walked away from that event a changed woman.

Exactly. If I spent any time watching EPSN, I'd stop. But I stopped a long time ago outside of the NFL games because everything else that channel does makes my brain want to turn into tapioca.

One guy's opinion on whether he is a she:

http://www.youngcons.com/fearless-blogger-matt-walsh-says-calling-bruce-jenner-a-woman-is-an-insult-to-women/

Last question for the people particularly straight men who claim there is no real distinction between a transgender woman and a real woman: Would you marry a woman who used to be a man? Would you look at this former man and think, I want to make him my wife?

Answer: No. You wouldnt. You wont. And you know it. Instinctively, when it comes down to it, where your life and love are concerned, you recognize the difference between a biological woman in all her glory, and a castrated man in all his derangement. Im spending thousands of words convincing you of something you know. And I know you know it. And everyone knows that everyone knows it.

Exactly. If I spent any time watching EPSN, I'd stop. But I stopped a long time ago outside of the NFL games because everything else that channel does makes my brain want to turn into tapioca.

Same here. I refuse to go to the website, too.

Hey Gug... Do you care to comment on Rob's House post above?

;-P

Sure. I don't think Bruce Jenner, or anyone else for that matter, is trying to convince people that he is a woman. Biologically, he'll never be a woman. But in his mind/heart/soul, he is a woman. He is going to live life as a woman. And he should be respected as such when his transformation is complete.

Sure. I don't think Bruce Jenner, or anyone else for that matter, is trying to convince people that he is a woman. Biologically, he'll never be a woman. But in his mind/heart/soul, he is a woman. He is going to live life as a woman. And he should be respected as such when his transformation is complete.

"mind heart soul" What influences that? Biology or culture/environment?

Like Dante said above... Then the first thing that happens is to objectify women. WTF!

He dodged the best part of the interview.

If you feel like a woman, date women that makes you a ________?

How do you marry 3 times, have a bunch of kids, CONTINUE liking women, and still be a "woman"?

it's too much for me. This is like a late life crisis.

Fine. I'll respect him as such when he finally has that pesky Y-chromosome engineered out of him.

I don't give a **** how anyone self-identifies. Truly, I don't. You can self-identify as Marlon Brando's belly fat for all I care. If you have a Y, you're a guy.

Funny that the first thing Bruce does is pose in lingere and objectify women

Well, not funny. but an excellant observation. So is this about Bruce Jenners transgender aspirations/conflictions. Or maybe a new reality show to stuff the "family" coffers? It Would have taken some balls ( pun inteded) to go public in say 1984 rather than now, for a host of reasons. back then Hollywood, sports stars and rock musicians basically stayed in the closet. they were not "celebrated" for being "courageous" by TV networks. Now for a lot of folks it is PC especially the media.How sad and sickening. 10 years or less ago they would have burned him in effigy.

So the few that did come out like Elton John have way more respect fo me anyways than a possible financial windfall money grab.That Said I wish caity the best in her quest for happiness. i am just suspect of the motivitation since the familys fame/wealth is built on a big butted daughters (not his biological daughter) skills at Bj's on camera.

Same here.

Like Tom said about the Y chromo... I totally agree. Now I didn't read the whole article, what do you do with hermaphrodites? They have to be assigned one way or another. Certain collaboration has to happen.

Society still needs SOME structure, mores, rules, etc...

if i recall correctly, that was asked in the interview, but I think she evaded the question but kind of made us think she isn't...pretty much asexual at the moment. but i could be wrong as i didn't watch the interview, just read about it afterwards

Go back and watch that interview. He got cross-eyed when asked those questions. He couldn't look her in the eye. He's been with men. He's gay. Take it to the bank. The lies are in the eyes.

Go back and watch that interview. He got cross-eyed when asked those questions. He couldn't look her in the eye. He's been with men. He's gay. Take it to the bank. The lies are in the eyes.

So you think, at this point in time, Jenner has no problem having surgery done, photoshoots, cover of Vanity Fair in a prom dress and countless interviews done because he wants the world to see him as a woman, and yet he's still afraid to admit he's gay?

Please. No one cares who comes out as gay anymore. Hell, if Michael Sam could actually play football, he'd be on a team in the manliest sport on the planet, so I'm pretty sure Jenner would have admitted to liking dick while explaining everything else.

So you think, at this point in time, Jenner has no problem having surgery done, photoshoots, cover of Vanity Fair in a prom dress and countless interviews done because he wants the world to see him as a woman, and yet he's still afraid to admit he's gay?

Please. No one cares who comes out as gay anymore. Hell, if Michael Sam could actually play football, he'd be on a team in the manliest sport on the planet, so I'm pretty sure Jenner would have admitted to liking dick while explaining everything else.

The guy has been married three times and has children. Maybe that's why he's keeping this a secret. Who knows. Just watch that part of the interview again and then tell me what you think.

Does anyone know if he's had his package hacked off?

Immature. They don't hack it off like a butcher. They slice it all open like a turkey, turn it inside out and then shove that mutilated tube steak back up inside you or something to create a f@#$ hole. I believe next they take the sac to dress it all up to look like a proper gash, meat curtains and all. Then they give you back your balls as a car ornament you can hang from your rearview. Saw it on South Park.

Immature. They don't hack it off like a butcher. They slice it all open like a turkey, turn it inside out and then shove that mutilated tube steak back up inside you or something to create a f@#$ hole. I believe next they take the sac to dress it all up to look like a proper gash, meat curtains and all. Then they give you back your balls as a car ornament you can hang from your rearview. Saw it on South Park.

Look out AMA.