WR Percy Harvin's first visit is with Bills

Punch

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is there any update on his visit? Is he still here? Last I saw we were offering a one year deal

tonight they might be in the mood for some Italian so keep an eye out at Sinatra's. if Harvin and Clay are still here for dinner then that's a good sign

I highly doubt Rex would bring him in if he didn't think there was genuine interest. He' s not going to help Harvin go to a division rival. If Harvin had any issues while with Jets, there is no way he' s here right now.

Unless he's tricking the pats into signing a head case!

I guess my point is that Evans is just about all that there is left. If this is Whaley's idea of focusing on the o-line, i'd hate to see what it looks like when he isn't.

I think if we hadn't signed RI and today we signed an OG who was a pro bowler not named Incognito that everyone would be singing a different tune.

If they are out to dinner there is serious interest. Whether he stays or not who knows. NE has to be an attractive place for a player who is looking to rebound his career at a young age. Question is does Harvin have the faith in the Bills to be serious championship contenders

I highly doubt Rex would bring him in if he didn't think there was genuine interest. He' s not going to help Harvin go to a division rival. If Harvin had any issues while with Jets, there is no way he' s here right now.

Agreed. People are underestimating his value as a ball carrier. He is excellent. You don't have to throw it to him. He's another ball carrier. The locker room stuff is overrated. Git r dun.

Does anyone know if he left?

Just a guess but with all the reporters and social media if they leave, there is an offer or an agreement we will find out.

The suspense is killing me. I guess I'm just excited and hope they can finally take the next step as an organization.

Just my 2 sense, but I think they already had an offer and have given it to him. This ain't no Meet & Greet, Rex knows him and wants him. Rex rules @ OBD. He either signs it or takes it and continues 'visitin', then makes his decision..