NFC Title Game: Pack vs Hawks

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GB absolutely choked this one away. No way they should have lost.

And btw, they need to hire someone to do clock management, and clock management only....they really screwed up on that last drive, re calling their timeouts at the right time.

That's been one of the criticisms of Rex over the years. Hopefully, Bills fans won't be worrying about that.

As a Bills fan I have much empathy for GB fans right now.

Yup. I pretty much said the same thing upthread when I said it felt like watching the Bills choke away a lead in a game that was all but won. :(

The two are mutually exclusive. You're a homer, and you are wrong about Seattle having a good line. Next?

So you are saying the Seahawks line stinks? Maybe Lynch makes holes with his laser vision and Wilson has a force field when he passes.

So you are saying the Seahawks line stinks? Maybe Lynch makes holes with his laser vision and Wilson has a force field when he passes.

Or maybe Wilson and Lynch are just THAT good and you have lost this point handily.

Show me how Seattle's line has been anything better than below average ALL YEAR.

Edited by Felonious Monk

Just an inconceivable choke in regulation.......and Russell Wilson being great in OT.

Dom Capers shouldn't be allowed on the plane home. I think he is the last dinosaur DC on earth that hasn't got the memo that playing prevent D prevents you from winning. :lol:

That 3rd and 19, two man pass rush in the first half was an omen of what was to come for the whack-pack D.

Or maybe Wilson and Lynch are just THAT good and you have lost this point handily.

Show me how Seattle's line has been anything better than below average ALL YEAR.

Blind star humper, you are.

How about the holes Lynch had today or the time Wilson had passing? Proof enough?

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Cant believe this game ending the way it did. With 4 minutes left you could see GB players looking at each other on the bench like we're going to the super bowl.

I wish they were but fate played their hand today.

Just an inconceivable choke in regulation.......and Russell Wilson being great in OT.

Dom Capers shouldn't be allowed on the plane home. I think he is the last dinosaur DC on earth that hasn't got the memo that playing prevent D prevents you from winning. :lol:

That 3rd and 19, two man pass rush in the first half was an omen of what was to come for the whack-pack D.

How can you rush 3 (really two like you said) and then have Baldwin not covered at all for 5 full seconds?

How can you rush 3 (really two like you said) and then have Baldwin not covered at all for 5 full seconds?

They had no safeties over the top and only rushed 4 on the last play. Don't think I've ever seen that called in 35 years of watching football. Had to be a screw up, it can't have been the actual call.

How about the holes Lynch had today or the time Wilson had passing? Proof enough?

LMAO! So, if the Bills score late against the Raiders and we win that game -- according to your "logic" -- we have a great line?

Did you even watch the first 3.5 quarters of this game?

Wow. Just wow. Sure, give no props to Lynch because he's a former Bill and you're a homer fanboy. We get it.

Don't be THAT madden football guy who thinks a guy or two can do it on their own. It's a team game and always will be.

No problem. Just dispute the facts that PTR didn't. It's really that simple. Show me how Seattle's OL has been anything resembling good all year.

In the absence of that, you're just a soured Bills fan who won't admit that Lynch is any good.

I can't even follow your ramblings anymore.

Translation: You got your ass kicked. Congrats.

Sure, he's a winner, but boy did he play awfull.

Oh he had a horrible game. And he needed a botched onside kick and some terrible defense by GB to get to overtime. Also he needed a coin flip to get the ball first. But that last drive was very very nice by Russell Wilson.

Oh and I forgot the 2 pt conversion... Geez

Edited by Wayne Cubed

What a collapse by Green Bay - awful. How is it possible to get 5 takeaways and be leading by 12 with the ball with 5 minutes to go and still lose? The two point conversion might have been the worst give away. That pass was in the air for 10 minutes and they could not defend it?

That was a true Marrone loss. What a terrible second half turn of events for GB. Looked like a typical Jauron/Marrone second half especially the plays down the stretch conservative BS calls and clock management. Play not to win defined by GB..

Exactly FG's are only worth 3 points TD's are worth 6. You play to WIN the game! Something Marrone has not learned.

LMAO! So, if the Bills score late against the Raiders and we win that game -- according to your "logic" -- we have a great line?

Did you even watch the first 3.5 quarters of this game?

Wow. Just wow. Sure, give no props to Lynch because he's a former Bill and you're a homer fanboy. We get it.

When did me saying even good players need blocking become "Marshawn sucks??"

I give up. You are a crazy man.