Would You Welcome Back Marshawn if he was Available?

Cmmd Ackbar

Lynch is 10X the RB FJ ever was.

Bull****. Fred soundly outplayed Marshawn here and made the guy expendable. Dude should have been suspended, but his lawyers have kept him out of the klink for his DUI and his assault is pending. He's only one strike away from a year-long suspension. They rolled out the red carpet for him in Seattle, and he's still a malcontent. Once a punk, always a punk, even with an SB ring.

Edited by Fred Jackson Jockstrap

Bull****. Fred soundly outplayed Marshawn here and made the guy expendable. Dude should have been suspended, but his lawyers have kept him out of the klink for his DUI and his assault is pending. He's only one strike away from a year-long suspension. They rolled out the red carpet for him in Seattle, and he's still a malcontent. Once a punk, always a punk, even with an SB ring.

No, he did not. Marshawn had the best start for a RB since OJ. Bills fans and Media ran him out of town because he did not want to be bothered and talk to any of you.

Not gonna happen. He's just another in a proud tradition of Bills who went on to cement great reputations elsewhere. He's probably an idiot, but great football player.

Yeah, like Maybin, Whitner, Byrd, Levitre, JP Losman, R Johnson, Trent Edwards, Lee Evans, TJ Graham.....

Anyway, even I would welcome back Beastmode to Buffalo. Give them Spiller.

No, he did not. Marshawn had the best start for a RB since OJ. Bills fans and Media ran him out of town because he did not want to be bothered and talk to any of you.

Ya, I was really pissed when he wouldn't respond to me on this message board.

Having said that, Fred Jackson outplayed him (and every other hot shot RB the Bills have had) when he was here. If they had traded Freddie to Seattle and kept Lynch, he would have been a perennial all-pro.

But you are forgetting that the guy was pretty much a bust his last two years here. Freddy outplayed him. When lynch got to seattle, he became a totally different runner-- ie, he stopped his dancing and started hitting holes.

so many carries, and a bad back entering the league. id love to have him, but honestly hed worry me more than some of the other names thrown in the trash bin as worn out already. and probably come with a much higher price tag. would depend on the details, i suppose.

God you must be young. First off all Marshawn in his prime may have the edge on Fred Jackson in his prime, but it is close. I feel sorry for both you and Fred Jackson. I feel sorry for Fred Jackson because he is so underrated by so many. Not too many Bills fans I don't think, but definitely people who just write Buffalo off as a joke. New England fans probably understand how good he is. I feel sorry for you because you can't see greatness when it is in front of you.

Fred Jackson has always produced on horrible teams, with horrible offenses and horrible quarterbacks. Actually produced is the wrong word. I should say dominated. He may not be fast but is in the 99th percentile of all RB's in NFL history in terms of shiftyness and inticipation. He always hits the right hole and knows better than anyone else in the game how to shift he body while in motion and make defenders miss. If Fred Jackson had spent his career with Brady and the Patriots instead of with the Bills and the QB carousel, he would easily, easily be a Hall of Famer.

Oh yea I almost forgot. There was this other guy in the early 90's. Maybe you have heard of him. I think his name was Thurman Thomas. You know the NFL MVP in 1991. He had over 2,000 yards from scrimmage twice and led the nfl in yards from scrimmage 4 freaking years in a row. Had Norwood made that kick, he easily would have been Super Bowl 25 MVP. Marshawn is great, but he is Thurman Thomas was better.

I would take Marshawn back in a second. If he had stayed the Marshawn/Fred combo might have got us to the playoffs by now. That said everything you have said regarding Marshawn in comparison to Fred Jackson and other Bills running backs sound completely ignorant.

Lynch is 10X the RB FJ ever was.

hhhahhajjajajajajajajajahajahhahajahahhahahahahhshshahahahnxkfjebsjnjxkene. Oh god I'm dying.

Lynch was poopie in buffalo. Jackson was always better then him here.

Fred has been more important to this team the lynch ever would.

Amazing that bills fans who think this exist, well outside of Tampa at least