Not to be negative, but the Bears win doesn't look so impressive.

Bubba Gump

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Baby shouldn't have candy anyway, so this is best all around.

Maybe but who are these experts that keep crapping on our team, I'd say that we have a great chance of getting drastically better. Who wants to play a team that's literally going to cripple their players , from my experience it's a game film nightmare. Gates is going to be a huge thorn in our side but all reasonable efforts will involve making sure Rivers never gets reasonable chance to throw. I'd rather let Rivers run a few times & then drop him like a sack of potatoes, show him a road of pain .

They look absolutely horrible against the Niners. Of course the worst officiating I have ever seen doesn't help. AND.....as I type this the Bears score...lol.

Bwahaha. Hahahehe. Titter heha. Hmmm. :rolleyes:

How does the Bears win look now?

If this was college ranking, we'd be up there on top of @ least the Bears, Niners, and Pats* and Cowboys and Gay Mammals. We beat Bears who beat the Santa Clara 49ers who beat the Cowboys... We beat Miami who beat the Pats*... Okay, Fins are crap but they beat the Cheaters. But we are still beating good teams who are beating other good teams.

I'd say our first two games are impressive.

Fwiw the Bills have now beaten 2 teams, that beat teams who played in the AFC and NFC Championship games earlier this year. Not too shabby.

And it doesn't get any easier this week with a team that just beat the Super Bowl champs.

hows that crow taste?

this is a loose quote of what I heard I heard this AM on the radio

Ditka was on M&M and while discussing the Bears went right into How bout those Bills, They are better than people think they are. They're 2-0 alone atop the AFCE division.

M&M quickly changed the subject. hmm I thought .... did they just shut him down?

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Without having read any of it, I nominate this thread for the following awards:

1. Irony Thread of the Week

2. Best Thread in the "reason to wait until Tuesday before you post your 'analysis'" category

3. Best Dramatic Performance in the "Yeah, but the Trent Edwards team was 5-1..." category

hows that crow taste?

this is a loose quote of what I heard I heard this AM on the radio

Ditka was on M&M and while discussing the Bears went right into How bout those Bills, They are better than people thinks they are. They're 2-0 alone atop the AFCE division.

M&M quickly changed the subject. hmm I thought .... did they just shut him down?

Golic knows nothing about the Bills, Greeny is scared of them, and both predicted them to be awful. They do not want to talk about them. They had Jaws on who was at our game yesterday and he waxed poetic about the game/atmosphere/crowd and they were like - ok, thanks.

The OP started this thread very early and owned up it many times thereafter with a great sense of humor.

Fwiw the Bills have now beaten 2 teams, that beat teams who played in the AFC and NFC Championship games earlier this year. Not too shabby.

Whenever "X team beat Y team... who beat Z team" I'm always reminded of the very cool (at least to me) NFL Parity Wheel :)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/early-lead/wp/2013/11/26/nfls-circle-of-parity-in-one-neat-graphic-2013-edition/

circle1.png

Whenever "X team beat Y team... who beat Z team" I'm always reminded of the very cool (at least to me) NFL Parity Wheel :)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/early-lead/wp/2013/11/26/nfls-circle-of-parity-in-one-neat-graphic-2013-edition/

circle1.png

haha that was an awesome visual last year. A couple more weeks and it'll be true this season again at this rate.