Not to be negative, but the Bears win doesn't look so impressive.

Bubba Gump

Based on that logic, we should be happy because we beat Miami, who must be a great team because they beat New England who looked unbeatable today.....

In fairness, that Sammy TD was a bad call by the refs, so I'm pretty sure today's win was an error. Plus, if you eliminate all our other scores, we should have lost badly.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ummm...... The Bears don't look good because they got beat by the lowly Bills last week. The Bills team that still gets no respect. If we played them again next week, Bears fans would be astonished if they didn't win 50 to 10.

They are licking their wounds and wondering if they are a really, really bad team after not easily man handling the Bills last week. That is the effect our team has on people. The Dolphins fans are likewise second guessing whether their team is worthless or not. Nobody respects the Bills.

The Bears have a high powered offense. They just don't Billieve!

Agreed (as the Bears take the lead), Chicago looks like crap!!

Hey I don't know who will win the game, but why do people post things like this so early in a game? I will never understand it.

They look absolutely horrible against the Niners. Of course the worst officiating I have ever seen doesn't help. AND.....as I type this the Bears score...lol.

How do they look now? Bears 21-20 11 mins left in the 4th...just picked off Kap again...they are also on the road, not at home

Edited by matter2003