Not to be negative, but the Bears win doesn't look so impressive.

Bubba Gump

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No, and they're currently beating the Niners, so...

I took the Bears tonight, straight up on the moneyline. The Bears have a great team, the Bills are really very talented & we are literally getting no respect because of previous play. We have much more depth than we're getting credit for, which is awesome. I teased the Bills to win by more than 15 today to add extra money, this is like taking candy.

They look absolutely horrible against the Niners. Of course the worst officiating I have ever seen doesn't help. AND.....as I type this the Bears score...lol.

The beauty of hindsight but you still have time to change the title of this thread, LOL.

Sometimes you just have to let things play out sometimes before rushing to judge!

All I can say now is I am an idiot and have no problem admitting when I really am. Like The Dean said, why post schitt long before the outcome. I suck and am going to drink myself to sleep....goodnight Bills fans.

LOL...goodnight my friend - it's all good :thumbsup:

In other news....Ray Rice is appealing his suspension. I guess he is dumber than I thought.

He says Goodell made him do it....And based on some threads here.....some fans agree that it is all Goodell's fault. In fact, Rice was channeling Goodell when he laid the wood to his girlfriend............wait..........that came out wrong....