After 100 Votes it Is Yes for Incognito

Gugny

193 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Bills Pursue Incognito?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact we have multiple RI threads makes me really sad. He is a POS person (whatever) but more importantly, a solid G. We can't do better than a solid G who is a POS? That's depressing.

I'd rather see Richardson grow into the role. He was dominating at times last year.

We already had him once

Yep. And he was a 1st class A-hole then, not well-liked AT ALL, and I seriously doubt Whaley would even consider him at this point. And on the off chance that he did, I'd bet Brandon would veto it.

GO BILLS!!!

On condition he's not allowed to talk or start fights with any player, sure .

No tweeting , emailing , or hand signals allowed also

Incognito needs to go incommunicado

Edited by ALF

No, he didn't, he played well for us.

That was my recollection too, though I've seen a few posts claiming otherwise. I thought it was more an issue of character outweighing talent. I can't believe that RI isn't far better than what the Bills currently have at G.

I've heard all preseason how the Bills are supposedly 'all in' with their super-rookie WR, solid D, RB corps, etc. and that it all rides on EJ and his make-or-break year. So it sure seems like an odd time to decide against providing EJ with the best possible OL just because RI operates a little outside the lines.

I used to be in the NO camp, but I'd be open to it. Have your PR people do a whole big "Come to Jesus" spotlight on him. The NFL loves redemption stories. Make sure he agrees to some extra character conditions before he signs a contract.