After 100 Votes it Is Yes for Incognito

Gugny

193 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Bills Pursue Incognito?

• Yes
    • No

No argument from me there, though I think Brady is going to use Wright well in this offense. Mankins should be worth that much, though, yes, despite the big $. Just saying, they had a chance to take Incognito for nothing besides money - less money than Mankins makes. Instead, they parted with assets and a lot of money.

I just think Incognito is better than both Richardson and Pears today. I doubt Richie is fielding a ton of guaranteed money. I would think we could toss him a reasonable 1 or 2 year contract and Richardson can develop as the eventual starter.

And if he's an issue, he collects a check or two and gets cut and we're right back in the same situation. Sounds like a no brainier to me, but I'm an idiot, so what do I know?

Edited by FireChan

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you explain to me how Mike Williams can change and grow up but Incognito can't.

Mike Williams was never on the same level of stoopidity as RI. RI issues go back to his college days of bullying players n fighting with coaches.

Mike Williams was immature and got traded because of that. He has changed. The college coach who pretty much showed him the door, has now become his NFL coach. I don't see a former coach of RI ever giving him a chance. Heck after all the MIAMI crap he went out n beat up his luxury sports car with a bat.<-- this indicates some serious mental issues. (all of his antics do)

From all reports I have heard from the Bills staff is Mike Williams is doing everything right. Again, Richie has not been welcome back to any NFL club he has played for, or even played on a team that has made the playoffs. Yet some think he will get us over the hump? WE are one of the youngest teams in the NFL.... He is a terrible person in my opinion and would be a bad person to have on a young team. This is just my opinion. You can feel anyway u choose!