Belated, Abbreviated Thoughts, in no particular order.....

1) Nice to see Duke Williams get his number called a few times. I have no concerns about the secondary on this football team, at least not yet.

2) Nigel Bradham played as if he had something to prove, and he does. I am going to credit Marrone and the staff for this.

3) I have a feeling that Cordy Glenn will soon have a miracle recovery. Yes, I'm feeling it. Seantral Henderson was special to watch last night. 7th round pick? First game??? He will remind many of Glenn, but not me. I liken him more to Jason Peters; I kid you not. He extended his arms and sent people such as JPP flying!!! More on him later.

4) Thad was very disappointing. On one play late in the game he had tons of space to run and got sacked. Yeah, I am bummed out about his performance.

5) Bryce Brown looks like a keeper. I think he might even win us a game or 2.

6) No Hunter lyrics today. I have them but I'm saving them.

7) Tuel was Tuel. He has no fastball. Fitz has to put his entire body into a pass to throw it hard but he can do it at times. In other words, I doubt that he will ever be as good as Fitz. BUT, I think that his read option run was a VERY impressive play. They need to call this play for EJ and/or Thad during the season. It works.

8) Watching EJ was depressing. Not much more to say.

9) The Bills should hire off duty canine cops and post them outside the door of Henderson's room. If this kid gets in better shape and stays clean, his potential is simply HUGE!!!

10) GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Nice to see Duke Williams get his number called a few times. I have no concerns about the secondary on this football team, at least not yet.

2) Nigel Bradham played as if he had something to prove, and he does. I am going to credit Marrone and the staff for this.

3) I have a feeling that Cordy Glenn will soon have a miracle recovery. Yes, I'm feeling it. Seantral Henderson was special to watch last night. 7th round pick? First game??? He will remind many of Glenn, but not me. I liken him more to Jason Peters; I kid you not. He extended his arms and sent people such as JPP flying!!! More on him later.

4) Thad was very disappointing. On one play late in the game he had tons of space to run and got sacked. Yeah, I am bummed out about his performance.

5) Bryce Brown looks like a keeper. I think he might even win us a game or 2.

6) No Hunter lyrics today. I have them but I'm saving them.

7) Tuel was Tuel. He has no fastball. Fitz has to put his entire body into a pass to throw it hard but he can do it at times. In other words, I doubt that he will ever be as good as Fitz. BUT, I think that his read option run was a VERY impressive play. They need to call this play for EJ and/or Thad during the season. It works.

8) Watching EJ was depressing. Not much more to say.

9) The Bills should hire off duty canine cops and post them outside the door of Henderson's room. If this kid gets in better shape and stays clean, his potential is simply HUGE!!!

10) GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I always enjoy your posts Bill...

I agree about the secondary and man, what a hit/stop on the Giants' RB Andre Williams! The Duke rocked him!

I think Kiko has more to do with Bradham's commitment and attitude than anyone else. He said that Kiko is his brother and they spent a lot of time together. Man, it sucks not having Kiko on the field for us this year! Oh well, the rest of these guys better suck it up and play ball, I wasn't too thrilled with most of our back ups!

If by fine you mean terrible then yes it is fine

Haha. I don't think it was that bad but could you imagine a corner like Revis jumping his outs?

His arm is similar to Pennington, who had a good career. Except that chad was much much more accomplished coming out of college. I hope the guy develops but I never want to see him in a regular season game at this point.

Haha. I don't think it was that bad but could you imagine a corner like Revis jumping his outs?

His arm is similar to Pennington, who had a good career. Except that chad was much much more accomplished coming out of college. I hope the guy develops but I never want to see him in a regular season game at this point.

penningtons career was pretty decent, but when the winds crankin at the ralph arms such as his dont fare so well.

penningtons career was pretty decent, but when the winds crankin at the ralph arms such as his dont fare so well.

Trust me, I'd take a Pennington at this point. He was solid.

Even though some say EJ is awful, his performance in the 2nd Jets game in a very windy and rainy environment made me feel hopeful for his future. He made throws a lot of Qbs would struggle to make.

Agree on all that Bill.

Bradham looked like a beast...like he played angry. Kiko is a special player who I see as a guy that will be consistent and make game changing plays, but straight up against the run Bradham might be the better LB.

I thought Preston Brown did not look good. Was a little disappointed. He had that called back pick I know, but he was a step slow sideline to sideline on several runs. Depth at LB is the only issue I have with the D.

Henderson gets Charles Johnson of the Panthers this week. First JPP now the Panthers front. Welcome to the league Seantrel. If he comes away Friday looking good or better than yesterday....boy. *tempering expectations now*

We have to keep Hopkins right? Its an automatic touchback every time.