WR Stevie Johnson traded to San Francisco 49ers

Per schefter. For fourth round pick

@AdamSchefter: Filed to ESPN: 49ers trading a conditoonal 2015 4th-round pick to Buffalo for WR Stevie Johnson, per sources. Pick can become a 3rd.

I am happy for him he is going home. Thank you for your time here in Buffalo Stevie!

Edited by FluffHead

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow.

Unlike some of the haters on this board and in the Buffalo media, I was not pushing for this to happen. Stevie seems like a good guy and had success with Revis Island.

I wish him the best.

Great for Stevie. Half of the fans never apperciated how he went from a 7th round to 3 time 1,000 yard season. Now he gets to play for a great team in his hometown. But hey what do the 49ers know about talent?

The worst part is the biggest Stevie haters will be trashing the Bills after SJ has a good season. I hate this move so much.

This is terrible- reminds me a liitle bit of trading away Lynch for a 4th rounder for whatever silly reasons. The board turns south on players and then cheers when they go for peanuts. 4th rounder next year is junk for a starting receiver.

Hate to see him go...Love the guy...I understand this from a football standpoint...But I was just hoping he would stay because he's one of my favs...

Best of luck to Stevie in San Fran...Hope he gets a ring next year before the Bills go on their SB run...