WR Stevie Johnson traded to San Francisco 49ers

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great for Stevie. Half of the fans never apperciated how he went from a 7th round to 3 time 1,000 yard season. Now he gets to play for a great team in his hometown. But hey what do the 49ers know about talent?

The worst part is the biggest Stevie haters will be trashing the Bills after SJ has a good season. I hate this move so much.

I don't really like it either but I love watkins and with watkins there is no way around this.

Williams on the other hand... I dunno.

But good for stevie.

How can anyone support this? We just traded our best WR for a 4th round pick next season.

Same old spinning-wheel Bills.

PS: How is it that Stevies Cap number is an issue for the Bills (who stink with very little talent) but not an issue for the 9ers (great team loaded with talent)

And people wonder why the Bills haven't made the playoffs in 14 years. Might as well make the 15 (and 16)

sometimes you gotta cut out the cancer

he can go drop balls somewhere else

he was associated with the old regime

I find it humorous that a guy who goes by "Doug Flutie Band" would use cancer to describe Stevie.

Am I the only one who thinks Stevie is worth more than a bag of hockey pucks? I was very happy about the Sammy pick as it meant "!@#$ it, let's build now." We couldn't get a 5th round THIS year for him?

Edited by stevestojan

Damn. Thrilled he got traded but I really wanted a pick in this draft. I would actually love a 2nd pick in the 2nd or 3rd. Say a 4th and SJ for a 2nd and all he was worth was a 3rd or 4th in 2015. Bills are stacked at WR. Hope they go TE & OL tonight.

Greggo Marrone's thin skin just cost us our first round pick next year and $3.5M in cap space this year. Better draft well Whaley.....there will be no signing of vet guards or journeyman QB's.

I hope Sammy doesn't wear a funny t-shirt or something. It might be too much for Greggo Marrone's ego to handle.