Alot of room out on the limb - We beat Bengals

Gilmore matched up with AJ Green.

Andy Dalton getting pressured.

Bernard contained.

Gresham and Eifert shadowed by Kiko and Manny (or A. Williams)

Tuel (or White, Dixon, Favre, Freeman, Carr or Unitas) playing a safe game with CJ and Fred

I don't predict much, but when I do, I pick the Bills after a big Cinci win over the Pats. Go Bills!!!!

I don't think a win is out of the question. With those guys in the secondary coming back the Bills could have a really nice defense. They will have to make some plays on offense and/or ST but certainly possible. Cincy has a good defense but we do too. We have traditionally played them well and it is at home.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

A win would be nice.

Trouble is, you have to score points to win. Our current QB situation likely = punt just about every drive.

Is there ANY chance that this game sells out?

If Freeman chooses Bills, perhaps. Otherwise chance is hovering around zero.

Bernard contained.

Tuel (or White, Dixon, Favre, Freeman, Carr or Unitas) playing a safe game with CJ and Fred

I don't predict much, but when I do, I pick the Bills after a big Cinci win over the Pats. Go Bills!!!!

Cincinnati just does not scare me...

Cincinnati just does not scare me...

I agree. The Seahawks were supposed to have #1 defense and the Colts' offense handled them OK. Even the Browns had a "dynamic" defense but we put 20+ pts on them (with some rookie WRs). Now I know the Bengals have a strong D - but we could very well be "home team dawgs"...if that's the case, I see a Bengals let down (after a big win vs. pats) and a Bills attacking D. Edited by BringBackFergy

lol Kurt Warner might be opened to listening.........has anyone else ever thought Bret Favre maybe mispronouncing his name you would think id be spelled F-A-R-V-E instead its FAVRE

Nonetheless I think Cincy should be another victory 3-3 back to .500

they match up on defense pretty well, now what the hell do we do when we have the ball

I dont see us winning, not after how I saw the Cincy D shut down Brady and NE.

one week doesnt carry into the next, when the bengals lost to the browns everyone said they have no shot against ne

they match up on defense pretty well, now what the hell do we do when we have the ball

one week doesnt carry into the next, when the bengals lost to the browns everyone said they have no shot against ne

not me. I was on record stating everything that was going to happen this week. Miami loss and NE loss. The Bengals played pissed off today. They almost ruined a win with Peko in at FB, but they played to win.

This is the game I picked to come up and see. It is a big bummer that EJ is hurt but I can't wait to see this defense in person and hopefully healthy.

I live in Delaware and make it up to one game a year. I can't wait to get to the Ralph. Hope the crowd is into it and we come away with this one.

Go bills

Bernard contained.

I agree (again) with you 100%!!! The Ralph will once again be rockin', add the 12th man to the list of reasons we win this game!!!!

Along with 13 days to prepare!!!

Realistically the Bills will have a very tough time winning more than 5 games this year. Too much youth and inexperience (not to mention lack of talent) in too many places on the team including the coaching staff.

Lack of talent? I don't understand these remarks. The only thing that's keeping this team from the playoffs right now is QB and coaching. We are very talented.

Pat White starts they lose 14-3. Tuel starts they lose 17-0. Unless the defense & return game score a few TD's it doesn't look like we have much of an offense. Don't tell me Fred, CJ and Pat will run 70 times. Cincy will do what Cleveland did. Play 8-9 guys in the box all day long knowing the Bills can't pass. Cincy D looks pretty tough.

Lack of talent? I don't understand these remarks. The only thing that's keeping this team from the playoffs right now is QB and coaching. We are very talented.

QB yes, but no team gets less out of its WR corps than the Bills. Just my opinion from all the games I watch, but it seems apparent. Maybe the Jags get less. We have maybe 2 good receivers and one is a rookie.

QB yes, but no team gets less out of its WR corps than the Bills. Just my opinion from all the games I watch, but it seems apparent. Maybe the Jags get less. We have maybe 2 good receivers and one is a rookie.

Other than some drops, mostly on the part of TJ, I would contest that it's the receivers' fault. EJ has made some lousy throws.

Cecil Shorts, Justin Blackmon, and Ace Sanders have been pretty good.

And I also think that Robert Woods has been pretty awesome, TJ Graham has been open and hasn't gotten the ball, and SJ13 has never been the type of receiver that gets separation, but makes catches in traffic. I'm looking forward to seeing Goodwin too.

I'm not one for falling for false hope, but c'mon guys! Last week the Ravens came to our house acting like they owned this place, like they had this locked. I smell blood, I smell a trap. Dalton SUCKS! And we have the 2nd best rushing attack in the league. If we could hang with Cleveland, NE, Carolina, Baltimore and NYJ, we might be able to pull this off. I was at the Ravens game. I did not expect our boys to pull it off, but they did, and by god I lost my voice and it was worth it. Let's keep an open mind. Any Given Sunday. Next Sunday the bengals are the bungles. If Cleveland could do it, we can do it. Go Bills!!!

Pat White starts they lose 14-3. Tuel starts they lose 17-0. Unless the defense & return game score a few TD's it doesn't look like we have much of an offense. Don't tell me Fred, CJ and Pat will run 70 times. Cincy will do what Cleveland did. Play 8-9 guys in the box all day long knowing the Bills can't pass. Cincy D looks pretty tough.

Opinions are great... But I have to question why you think a QB with less than a weeks knowledge of the system will effect the game by 6 points... The 3 points on defense is especially exciting.... Does pat white play corner??

I think people are expecting too much if they think Gilmore, Byrd and Brooks are going to come in and immediately be in midseason form. Yeah, if Gilmore hadn't gotten hurt I'd have faith he could slow/shut down Green. Having not taken a live snap in months I have my doubts how effective he and Byrd will be right out of the gate.

This D should be very good once everybody gets up to speed, but the defensive backfield is going to take a few weeks.

The one positive is that the Bengals are just an average team stopping the rush so perhaps the Bills O can sustain some drives and not be a total waste.