I would like to apologize to each and everyone here on TBD

Damond Talbot

I obviously have ruffled some feathers on this site over the past couple years as a member. I would like to apologize and let you all know I was not trying to spam your site or trying to drive the traffic on my site. I wanted to just put out articles that were Bills related and put them on your site, so you were not the last to find out about it.

I guess, there are some on this site that feel I abuse my rights and I am doing something wrong. It is fine, I will no longer post on this message board, you have my word on that.

I have broke several stories way before the Bills media people and I am thankful for the followers that do remain consistent. I would like to thank each and all of you for your comments and feedback, but I think I have wore out my welcome here at TBD. I post Bills news two days before it comes out and get suspended by the moderators because I have no link to prove what I am saying. So when I make an article with the story, I am spamming. I guess my news is not legit, but that is fine. As for the few good people I have met on this site, Thank You. I would have not landed a contract with Fox Sports/MSN if it wasn't for you. You have been wonderful and I hope you all have a wonderful time here on TBD.

It is a pretty amazing site, with some great members, but some people on this site are more disgruntled than Devil. I wish you all the best in your endeavors. GO BILLS

Biggest Bills Fan

Damond Talbot aka @drocksthaparty

Mods, Please delete my account. GOD BLESS

i

It's TURRIBLE how some people on here drive away some of the most passionate BIlls fans and reporters because of ignorance....

i agree, between the accuracy police and lots trying be jerry seinfeld, it gets tedious. i joined to get insight and news about the BILLS, not interested in reading stuff from that "glib, clever guy"., of which there are plenty.

Dude. I always appreciate the small school content and news you bring to the site. Thanks for your contributions; hope you iron things out and continue to post. You're the type of person I wanted contributing to this site. If we lose folks like you, we lose alot of football acumen.

Edited by Jamie Nails

All the best, this board has turned into a snide-fest full of

Immature, thin-skinned posters backed by moderators who think having local hacks posting here makes it legitimate and said hacks are provided with immunity from objection or criticism. Good for you... But never apologize for Doing what you believe in.

Some words of advice on the way out. Learn the basic rules of grammar and own your self promotion. Most people don't have a problem with those who are trying to make something of themselves. However, acting like you weren't trying to increase page views to your site or get more Twitter followers or build the damond brand is disingenuous. And that's what rubs people the wrong way.

Edited by Thisistheyear

I don't post much if at all really but really Damond thanks for all the stories and being a member whose posts were always worth reading. I enjoyed reading your threads and posts in the summer and always found you to be insightful. Unfortunately a lot of people on this site really can't just chill out and enjoy being a Bills fan which should be what this is all about. Wish you the best of luck going your own way and can definitely say I will keep on reading your stories in the future.

Go Bills!

I agree way to many posters who feel the need to belittle others for stupid reasons..

Heck I respect the man who can post an apology, even when one probably was't necessary because of a dozen or so douchies feel empowered to call people out for whatever reason

Was it the seizure inducing post from earlier today that pushed you over the edge? That crazy result of cut and pasting sure does wind up looking like a spam attempt.

Jesus H. Christ on a popsicle stick -- I just found that thread. WTF? He should be banned for that formatting alone.

Jesus H. Christ on a popsicle stick -- I just found that thread. WTF? He should be banned for that formatting alone.

You notice how Beerball waited until I went blind before he decided to lock it?

The formatting was horrible, but content wise and stylistically that was his best work yet, and by a wide margin. He provided basic facts, sprinkled in a little insight into the UDFA signing process and then arrived at an original opinion supported by these facts.

Before his articles were little more than "TJ Graham is really fast and Spiller is really fast so Hackett might use them together a lot because they're both so fast!"

The formatting was horrible, but content wise and stylistically that was his best work yet, and by a wide margin. He provided basic facts, sprinkled in a little insight into the UDFA signing process and then arrived at an original opinion supported by these facts.

Before his articles were little more than "TJ Graham is really fast and Spiller is really fast so Hackett might use them together a lot because they're both so fast!"

The Rogers topic has been beaten to death.

I will say this as one of the longer tenured posters here......the way people get driven off this board that actually provide something to talk about is just plain sad.....

its just happened too many times........

To the trolls that do nothing but attack.......it is the free thinking that you try to attack that actually ALLOWS you to post here.....and nobody really cares about what YOU think....we simply tolerate you.