Which player, outside of EJ, are you most excited to watch play on Sun

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rookie or Non-Rookie. I am going with Robert Woods but if I had a 1B I would take Kiko. Close third is Mario in the new D, for the 2 seconds he is in there.

I will nominate Jerry Hughes. I want to see the entire young receiving corps including Gragg.

I hope Spiller takes a series and calls it a night.

GO BILLS!!!

Yep, one series from CJ is good for me! (or less).

why the best player on the team of course, Mr. Thriller Spiller

I mean THIS Sunday. Not every Sunday :) Preseason game 1 - CJ hopefully will be only making a brief cameo.

Jeff Linkenbach #72, Joe Reitz #76, Donald Thomas #66. These are their Left Guards. Everyone knows they won't go anywhere until they get the LG position nailed down with an All Pro. These three are in quite a battle, each having spent several games at the key LG position in 2012.

And let's not forget Rick Schmeig #62 - though they have him listed as a Center, he did play LG in Kallage.

I'm going to the store later to get a case of Orville Redenbacher's.

Jeff Linkenbach #72, Joe Reitz #76, Donald Thomas #66. These are their Left Guards. Everyone knows they won't go anywhere until they get the LG position nailed down with an All Pro. These three are in quite a battle, each having spent several games at the key LG position in 2012.

And let's not forget Rick Schmeig #62 - though they have him listed as a Center, he did play LG in Kallage.

I'm going to the store later to get a case of Orville Redenbacher's.

That may be a while. If memory serves, Joe D was our last All Pro guard.

I'd settle for another Pro Bowl nominee at this point. At least I'd know he garnered the respect of his fellow players.

EDIT: Wow, how could I forget All Pro Ruben Brown?

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by K-9

That may be a while. If memory serves, Joe D was our last All Pro guard.

I'd settle for another Pro Bowl nominee at this point. At least I'd know he garnered the respect of his fellow players.

EDIT: Wow, how could I forget four time All Pro Ruben Brown?

GO BILLS!!!

How could you forget Ruben Brown? :devil:

O: Kendall Gaskins and Da'Rick Rogers

D: Kiko and Aaron Williams (gotta see if Kiko looks to be legit, and see if Aaron is transitioning well)

Dustin Hopkins

CBF

I like it!! Briefly forgot about him!!! I am banking on my buddy Shawn winning the punter job