I hope there is a special place in hell for these people....

The Poojer

Across on my floor there were a ton of IT people, & my place outsources alot of the IT work & they contract these people in from India(don't ask me where they find them). This has been going for about 4-5 years now. Ever since they did this the bathroom have been disgusting(keep in mind at a white colar atmosphere, not some assembly line). I mean plugged up toilets, boogers on the wall, crap on the seats. One time I walked in there late in the day & there was actually crap on the floor. I mean what kind of culture do these people have? I would think common courtesy would stop them from doing stuff like this. I mean it has got to the point where I was fearful of even taking a leak at work not knowing what I was going to find. Well they moved all the IT people out 4 weeks ago & magically the bathrooms are cleaner then they ever been. So it is not just me stereotyping either. That is the good news, the bad news is we are supposed to move to their location shortly after Labor Day so I better enjoy the work bathrooms this summer I guess.LOL

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Across on my floor there were a ton of IT people, & my place outsources alot of the IT work & they contract these people in from India(don't ask me where they find them). This has been going for about 4-5 years now. Ever since they did this the bathroom have been disgusting(keep in mind at a white colar atmosphere, not some assembly line). I mean plugged up toilets, boogers on the wall, crap on the seats. One time I walked in there late in the day & there was actually crap on the floor. I mean what kind of culture do these people have? I would think common courtesy would stop them from doing stuff like this. I mean it has got to the point where I was fearful of even taking a leak at work not knowing what I was going to find. Well they moved all the IT people out 4 weeks ago & magically the bathrooms are cleaner then they ever been. So it is not just me stereotyping either. That is the good news, the bad news is we are supposed to move to their location shortly after Labor Day so I better enjoy the work bathrooms this summer I guess.LOL

I've never been to India, but at a previous job we had an office over there in Bangalore. From what people told me, it wasn't uncommon to see people urinating on piles of garbage outside our office building... :sick:

I've never been to India, but at a previous job we had an office over there in Bangalore. From what people told me, it wasn't uncommon to see people urinating on piles of garbage outside our office building... :sick:

I believe it after seeing what I have seen over the last 4 years. Simply disgusting.

So you're saying IT people have disgusting bathroom habits?

And apparently your eyes are slowly and inevitably drawn to the gap.

:nana: :nana: :nana:

I'll admit ... I was taking a leak at the urinal. The dude walks in and hits the first stall, and proceeds to piss (standing).

Going full circle - I found it odd, as I always do with the stall pissers.

At this point, I've still not looked in the mirror behind me that would give me a view through the ridiculously large crack.

Then I heard him rolling out about 10 yards of toilet paper and I'm thinking to myself, "what the fk is this cat doing?? First he does the stall piss, now he's using toilet paper???"

So, at this point, I'm at the sink, washing my hands. And I strategically positioned myself to be able to use the mirror to see what the hell was going down.

The guy was dabbing his unit dry. Mind you, I'm basically looking at him as he's facing the other direction, so I'm not seeing his junk. Just the motion of his hand obviously "addressing" that area.

So yeah ... I looked.

When I was in High School, in every boys bathroom, every crapper did not have a door.

Every year I was there. I kid you not.

Did you get in trouble for removing the doors every year?

When I was in High School, in every boys bathroom, every crapper did not have a door.

Same at our school. Doesn't matter we never used the bathrooms in school to crap. Used them pretty much just for smoking.

Hmmm, adds a layer of difficulty for some of those scoutmasters to perform a reach-around.

LoL... I don't think scoutmasters can meet the BSA's BMI requirement nowadays... They are too damn fat, let alone backpack 100 miles in 10 days... BUT then again, check out that picture, dude looks chunky!

Just back from Ireland and they have the weirdest public toilets going. Typically it's a tiled or stainless steel wall with no water - though there are exposed pipes that make you think it cycles on once in a while. No barriers - just the wall and the sluice to the drain... maybe some deodorant cakes. Wall of piss is what it really is. :wacko:

No...I was already droppin' dueces...I observed all of this from the comfort of "The Ferguson"

So Poojer had a 'pooper' problem at the time and he couldn't wait a few minutes.... Dr. Freud will see you now... and please no blankies during your session

Yeah this was the case for me in my frat house in undergrad. It was obviously an old house. Four shitters in the back of the bathroom with nothing but a urinal type divider in between. Being a gentleman, I would always go around back and make sure it was clear so my girlfriend could go. Most of the 30+ guys living in the house were not as courteous and would simply point them towards the bathroom. On most evenings you better have completed your deuces by 7 pm or so to avoid being surprised by a lovely coed.

One time we were having a party and there were so many people there that one of the guys **** in a trash can in his room to avoid even attempting to go during the chaos.

Another time I awoke early one morning and immediately had to take care of business. Figured it was early enough that everyone would still be passed out. As I was doing my thing a very attractive girl came around the corner and was treated to the sight. She apologized and left. She returned a few min later as I was washing my hands and leaving and I told her "don't worry I warmed it up for you and even left you some TP". Ahh those were the days...

I'll admit ... I was taking a leak at the urinal. The dude walks in and hits the first stall, and proceeds to piss (standing).

Going full circle - I found it odd, as I always do with the stall pissers.

At this point, I've still not looked in the mirror behind me that would give me a view through the ridiculously large crack.

Then I heard him rolling out about 10 yards of toilet paper and I'm thinking to myself, "what the fk is this cat doing?? First he does the stall piss, now he's using toilet paper???"

So, at this point, I'm at the sink, washing my hands. And I strategically positioned myself to be able to use the mirror to see what the hell was going down.

The guy was dabbing his unit dry. Mind you, I'm basically looking at him as he's facing the other direction, so I'm not seeing his junk. Just the motion of his hand obviously "addressing" that area.

So yeah ... I looked.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I went to high school at Williamsville East, graduating in 1979. As some of you may know, the high school was built without walls. Partitions yes but walls, not really. Big open space divided by partitions, carpeted, acoustic tile ceilings, sound deadening materials, etc.

One of the bizarre "design features" is that the restrooms did not have doors. I'm not talking the stalls, I'm talking the stalls AND the restrooms. To make matters worse, all of the restrooms were located in corners of the building next to classrooms. These were typical restrooms with tile and concrete block (read ECHOING) surfaces.

It was not in the least uncommon for people to be sitting in the classrooms and be "treated" to the sounds of someone having a less than ideal bowel movement.

I'm sure they must have changed that after I left but it's amazing to me that this ill-conceived design actually came to "fruition."

• 2 weeks later...

ok...here's a wrinkle to the already established etiquette...urinals 1 & 3 are taken, dude walks in, urinal #1 frees up but just opened up so that the auto flush hasn't even engaged...what do you do? go to open #2 or go to #1 and pee on someone elses pee, or do you hesitate the couple seconds for #1 to become a 'fresh' urinal....lets assume all crappers are occupied....i for one cringe at the thought of peeing on someones elses pee.....

ok...here's a wrinkle to the already established etiquette...urinals 1 & 3 are taken, dude walks in, urinal #1 frees up but just opened up so that the auto flush hasn't even engaged...what do you do? go to open #2 or go to #1 and pee on someone elses pee, or do you hesitate the couple seconds for #1 to become a 'fresh' urinal....lets assume all crappers are occupied....i for one cringe at the thought of peeing on someones elses pee.....

A real man doesn't have time to wait for the right urinal to open up. You go straight in to #2. Just don't do a #2 if you're using a urinal.

I hesitate and let urinal #1 become fresh. A quick booger or teeth check in the mirror and it looks perfectly natural.

Go back to the trough system and remove all problems... Same with those silly dividers. Then one will know who the real queers are! :P

oh...nice...i usually panic when it comes to making decisions in the bathroom and walk out...i like that booger check....it's brilliant! for what its worth, i was at urinal 3 and would have given the guy a pass if he walked up to #2

I hesitate and let urinal #1 become fresh. A quick booger or teeth check in the mirror and it looks perfectly natural.

A couple years back we had a guy at work we called the "Phantom Pooper". He'd flush a toilet then stuff a whole roll of toilet paper into the bottom of it to make sure there was actually no water in it, then take a dump on top of that.

What the hell would possess a person to do that?

A couple years back we had a guy at work we called the "Phantom Pooper". He'd flush a toilet then stuff a whole roll of toilet paper into the bottom of it to make sure there was actually no water in it, then take a dump on top of that.

This is as disturbing as it is funny.

A few years ago we had someone wiping crap on the toilets and walls. Even did the handles on the faucets. Went on for months. Me rr caught the guy. We think he retired because after that bunch left has not happened any more.

We have a guy we call the nester. At some point in the day, someone throws a huge pile of clean toilet paper in the corner of the stall behind the toilet. No one knows who it is or why he does it.

We have a guy we call the nester. At some point in the day, someone throws a huge pile of clean toilet paper in the corner of the stall behind the toilet. No one knows who it is or why he does it.

Seriously laughing out loud at this one ... "The Nester." CLASSIC

We have "The Dripper" at my office. Don't know who it is, but the guy can't keep his urine in the urinal. I constantly walk in and have to maneuver around a pee puddle just in front of the urinal. I usually throw down a few paper towels afterwards (but I'm sure as hell not picking them up).

I just wonder what the bathrooms at home look like for all of these degenerates.

At my last gig I worked in sizable office where several companies shared bathrooms in a central lobby area. Some dude used to regularly snack on the shitter. Usually McDonalds. There was always an empty McD's bag and the cardboard from his 10 piece McNugget in the trash.

We have "The Dripper" at my office. Don't know who it is, but the guy can't keep his urine in the urinal. I constantly walk in and have to maneuver around a pee puddle just in front of the urinal. I usually throw down a few paper towels afterwards (but I'm sure as hell not picking them up).

I just wonder what the bathrooms at home look like for all of these degenerates.

Yeah we must have a sasquatch in my office too cause there's always a puddle ON TOP of the urinal. How does THAT happen???

1. Having to go to a toilet after someone's taken a foul dump, having a slash and hoping like he'll nobody sees you and thanks that it was you!

2. The urinal wall with the grate- whats the etiquette? Do you stand on the grate or not? Personally, I'm not standing on a grate suspended like Indiana Joes on a wire bridge over a river of pi$$.

3. Hospital toilets- just don't- hold on, see if you can make it to the consultants toilets.

4. Being in healthcare- hand washing. Please do. Please.

so our floors bathroom has 3 crappers and 3 urinals...someone who needs not be named is in one of the crappers, one is out of service the other one is free. All urinals are free. Dude walks in goes into the other working crapper and pees!!!!! Someone walks in and obviously needs a crapper sees they are all otherwise occupied and has to turn around and leave....

Not sure why it irritates me so...but it does... :wallbash:

I dont know why it irritates you either. Let me mention at least 2 reasons why some dude would do this.

1. Not comfortable with his penis size, shape, etc. Just not comfortable with someone taking a peek at his pecker

2. A pee should take less than a minute wether you use the urinal or the crapper. Be patient dammit.

Ps. I hate impatient muthas!!!

Oh and since you are wondering I have a super duper duper small penis. I still pee in the regular urinals.

• 4 weeks later...

This one happened to me yesterday ....

Heading into the men's room, as soon as I step into the men's room a guy on his way out says, "Hey, Gugny!!"

So now ... the guy in the 3rd stall knows it's me who will eventually be sitting in the 1st stall.

No anonymity.

This is a problem.

I put on an audible show that I can best describe as really bad New Orleans jazz and this dude - - whom I have no idea who he even is - - knows it's me.

Don't say hi to a guy as he enters the men's room. If there was ever a time for "the head nod," that is it.

Heading into the men's room, as soon as I step into the men's room a guy on his way out says, "Hey, Gugny!!"

So now ... the guy in the 3rd stall knows it's me who will eventually be sitting in the 1st stall.

No anonymity.

This is a problem.

I put on an audible show that I can best describe as really bad New Orleans jazz and this dude - - whom I have no idea who he even is - - knows it's me.

Don't say hi to a guy as he enters the men's room. If there was ever a time for "the head nod," that is it.

We were at a company-wide meeting and we took a break. Well there was more than 100 of us and we were in line to the restroom. A guy walks from the urinal and says hi to the guy in line in front of me. He goes to shake his hand and the guy in front looks at him and says "ahhh, no thanks, not until you wash your hands." Seriously dude.

No anonymity.

This is a problem.

That is when you should have changed "the play" @ the line and called a "wash option." That is... He says: Hey Gugny!!" You say back: What's up (insert name here). Let me wash my hands, meet me outside, I gotta ask you something." You proceed to wash your hands and leave for some BS gab session... Just make it up, talk about the Bills, Mets or whatever you are both into. NOW, only to return covertly to the head @ another time to drop your duece or play the trouser trumpet. Of course, you are gonna have to hold whatever you were planing on doing. Like any good player, your bowels will have to take one for the team... Just don't have an accident, that would be worse!

DISCLAIMER: I am not a lawyer. Whatever I suggest is for suggestion only. I can't be responsible for any unfortunate incidents or career altering problems. Take advice purely @ your own risk!

:-)

We were at a company-wide meeting and we took a break. Well there was more than 100 of us and we were in line to the restroom. A guy walks from the urinal and says hi to the guy in line in front of me. He goes to shake his hand and the guy in front looks at him and says "ahhh, no thanks, not until you wash your hands." Seriously dude.

LoL.

What's w/all this silly hand washing that is going on?

Signed,

JiA

:-)

I take my 20mth old boy swimming, afterwards we shower, I take 5min- if that & Thomas stands under the middle shower for like 20- he loves it. I get dry/ dressed & get him out, getting Thomas dry & dressed & we're done. No biggie, except 2day was the day for the too-much-public-nude-dude. So when we walked in, direct from the pool, he's butt naked washing hands. Theres a divider of the sinks, mirrors & electirc dryers from the shower/ change area. I'm thinking that's a little too nude for that job already. He showers, I swop my boy to the next shower, no big deal. But in the time I got showered & dressed, got a 20mobth old showered & dressed he's still parading around butt naked, folding cloths, brushing his hair. IT WAS WEIRD. What's a reasonabl length of time for normal public nudity. I do note that the urinal rule applies for the public shower as well as the routine occupy shower, as in we always use the middle ones so I can see my son, who likes a long shower.

What's a reasonable length of time for normal public nudity.

I once checked out a fitness club/gym that was in the building I worked at. Was going to sign up, then I saw the showers. Individual stalls, but none had a shower curtain. So my answer to your question would be the least amount of time possible.

I can't believe this thread has gone on for four pages and no one has mentioned the use of cell phones in a public restroom. Talk about a public epidemic. It almost never happens at work, but in airports (where I spend WAY too much of my time)? ALL THE FRIGGIN' TIME. Is that call REALLY so important that you want to take/make it while balancing the phone just above the urinal? Or the bowl?

Just imagine the microbial load on that phone. Ooogie....