I hope there is a special place in hell for these people....

The Poojer

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was in High School, in every boys bathroom, every crapper did not have a door.

Every year I was there. I kid you not.

The stalls in our baseball locker room in high school didn't have doors. This one kid on our team would always proudly take a chit in the door-less stall. As if that wasn't bad enough, it was right at the front of the locker room so you had to walk by him to get to your locker and he'd try to have a conversation with you when you walked in.

Across on my floor there were a ton of IT people, & my place outsources alot of the IT work & they contract these people in from India(don't ask me where they find them). This has been going for about 4-5 years now. Ever since they did this the bathroom have been disgusting(keep in mind at a white colar atmosphere, not some assembly line). I mean plugged up toilets, boogers on the wall, crap on the seats. One time I walked in there late in the day & there was actually crap on the floor. I mean what kind of culture do these people have? I would think common courtesy would stop them from doing stuff like this. I mean it has got to the point where I was fearful of even taking a leak at work not knowing what I was going to find. Well they moved all the IT people out 4 weeks ago & magically the bathrooms are cleaner then they ever been. So it is not just me stereotyping either. That is the good news, the bad news is we are supposed to move to their location shortly after Labor Day so I better enjoy the work bathrooms this summer I guess.LOL

They likely aren't actually sitting on the seats, but rather squatting on them. In college we had a guy on our floor from Indonesia who would squat on top of the seat and crap. At first it was mildly amusing as it led to people trying to get into what appeared to be an unoccupied stall that had been locked from the inside. Then he started leaving his empty slippers on the floor so people would know he was in there. It stopped being funny though when our chitters were unmercifully hit with a barrage of soiled seats since his aim was not so good. We dubbed him the bombardier.

I have nothing to add here except for the fact that I walked into a public bathroom Saturday and there were 5-6 completely free urinals and a grown-ass man was on the end pissing into the kid's urinal. Where do these people come from?

I'm short (5' 4") and sometimes the urinals are so high, I would be pissing uphill.

First of all, I want to thank everyone who has participated in this thread. There is a lot of very useful information here, far more than you can obtain from your average public service announcement.

One problem I haven't really found a solution to is the pre-stank. This occurs when I walk into the restroom ready to do some business, and someone has created such an immense amount of odor that I become overwhelmed with fear and anxiety that it will be attributed to me. There really isn't any good option here. If I go into one of the stalls and wait it out, I end up getting really sick from the smell. If I turn around and try to escape, I run the risk of passing someone I know on the way out and being pegged as the source of the stank. The only option that seems to minimize the damage is to abort the mission to drop the deuce and instead hit the urinals. Sometimes relieving the bladder pressure can help with the discomfort of needing to poop, as well, but it's a very tricky proposition as we all know. But at least this way I can buy enough time to scope out a new location, and if someone comes in in the meantime, I can give them a look as if I'm disgusted by the way someone else has overpowered the bathroom and it turns into a bonding experience. Even better, though, is if someone goes into the stall while I'm trying to put up a diversion at the urinal, I'm free and clear cause that dude will now take one for the team.

I dunno...do you guys have any other ideas I haven't thought of?

Here's another thing - why is it that most people when they walk into a bathroom the first thing they do is take a big whiff? As if they're confirming is smells like, well, a bathroom. And of course it usually does and people are all bent out of shape about it. Personally, I will NEVER breathe through my nose in a public bathroom.

Here's another thing - why is it that most people when they walk into a bathroom the first thing they do is take a big whiff? As if they're confirming is smells like, well, a bathroom. And of course it usually does and people are all bent out of shape about it. Personally, I will NEVER breathe through my nose in a public bathroom.

My three biggest fears as I enter the men's room:

1. I have to yawn. - Unavoidable giant inhale.

2. I have to sneeze. - See ^^

3. The seat is super warm when I sit down.

My three biggest fears as I enter the men's room:

1. I have to yawn. - Unavoidable giant inhale.

2. I have to sneeze. - See ^^

3. The seat is super warm when I sit down.

How bout when you examine the seat before sitting down and you see a little area of black grime just under the inside of the back part of the seat

How bout when you examine the seat before sitting down and you see a little area of black grime just under the inside of the back part of the seat

The other day I think I saw an Andy Warhol reproduction. Almost puked then headed to the upstairs men's room.

The other day I think I saw an Andy Warhol reproduction. Almost puked then headed to the upstairs men's room.

:sick:

We have "The Dripper" at my office. Don't know who it is, but the guy can't keep his urine in the urinal. I constantly walk in and have to maneuver around a pee puddle just in front of the urinal. I usually throw down a few paper towels afterwards (but I'm sure as hell not picking them up).

I just wonder what the bathrooms at home look like for all of these degenerates.

Yes this guy is at my office too. I actually asked a coworker if the due understood that the point of the process was to pee into the urinal.

At my last gig I worked in sizable office where several companies shared bathrooms in a central lobby area. Some dude used to regularly snack on the shitter. Usually McDonalds. There was always an empty McD's bag and the cardboard from his 10 piece McNugget in the trash.

That. Is truly disgusting ...

• 3 weeks later...

Leaving the movie theater tonight I'm following a guy (60's? or older) that came out of the same theater, he even did the look back and hold the door for the person behind him (me). See him go into the bathroom, I had to go also, but my brain is screaming at me, not to go in, wait till I get home, since I was only 15 minutes away. But my bladder said go in. So I go in, and of course, there's only two urinals and he's at one of them. So I grab the other, unzip and start going. And of course, he starts yapping "so what movie did you go see?" I replied "the same one you just saw." That apparently shut him up, I hurried finished at got the hell out of there.

Leaving the movie theater tonight I'm following a guy (60's? or older) that came out of the same theater, he even did the look back and hold the door for the person behind him (me). See him go into the bathroom, I had to go also, but my brain is screaming at me, not to go in, wait till I get home, since I was only 15 minutes away. But my bladder said go in. So I go in, and of course, there's only two urinals and he's at one of them. So I grab the other, unzip and start going. And of course, he starts yapping "so what movie did you go see?" I replied "the same one you just saw." That apparently shut him up, I hurried finished at got the hell out of there.

I would run, too, cause you basically told him you had your eye on him as you were walking out of the theater. :bag:

I would run, too, cause you basically told him you had your eye on him as you were walking out of the theater. :bag:

Hey, he noticed me first. I just wanted to pee in quiet. I wonder if his wife (who was with him I saw) knows he tries to pick up guys in bathrooms.

Wow you guys are weird. In Thailand they have women (mostly old but not always) in the room cleaning all the time. I am not sure any of you would survive.

And I am pretty sure none of you has used a squatter.

In Korea, they have no stalls, or, at least they didn't when I was there. And, all unisex bathrooms.

Some of these guys would absolutely freak out.

As far as the Ralph goes, I don't care as long as the lights are on. If I ever had any bathroom concerns, the SD power outage game reset my tolerance. All this "the door is too open" stuff...is mincy...compared to being in that situation. Good = getting out of there with only a slight splash of pee on your elbow.

• 1 month later...

We have a guy here at work who:

a) always hits a stall to pee.

and

b) uses toilet paper to "dab" himself dry after peeing.

*** We have unusually/uncomfortably large gaps between the edge of the doors and the doorjamb. ***

Okay ... I just went into the men's room. Grabbed the short urinal, as is my preference. Notice that "The Dabber" is taking a leak in the 3rd stall with the door wide open. Now ... I can't see his junk, as he's facing the other way. However, I hurried to wash my hands so I could get some more validation in the mirror. Sure as schit, the dude reaches over, yanks a yard of tp off the roll, and dabs his tool ... twice.

So he must think it's normal to do it with the damn door wide open, right?!?!

The bathroom here has a single stall and a single urinal. A couple weeks back I was in the stall. If someone is ever in there, you know it because if the door isn't locked, it swings wide open. So if the door is close, someone is in there. So while I'm in there, someone walks into the bathroom. He slowly circled around the entire stall. He then pushed on the door to see if it was locked. After seeing that it was locked, he then asked out loud "is someone in there".

What the hell? The locked door wasn't clue enough for you? I have a strict "no talking in a public restroom" rule, so I didn't answer. For a second there, I really thought the guy was going to attempt to climb under the stall walls, but I still had to stick with my rule. The whole thing was pretty creepy.

• 4 weeks later...

A new one ... just witnessed ...

We have two urinals. The low one is on the left; the high one is on the right.

The sensor box (has the sensor to know when to flush; also has a flush button) sits about chest high on the high urinal. If I stand up to it, the top of it is a couple inches below my chin (I'm 5'8").

I walk in ... and there's a guy taking a leak at the high urinal. His left hand is presumably holding his junk. His right hand ... picture this .... clenched in a fist, resting atop the sensor box. And he is resting his chin on said clenched fist. So he's pissing; resting his head on his hand; which is on top of the sensor box. So his face is literally less than an inch from the wall.

I know this guy. He's a little odd. But that's just fuggin' weird.

No dividers between urinals is an annoyance to me, period,. if you had dividers, the one urinal buffer would be unnecessary. Most annoying is the "turn your head to talk to you while youre trying to take a leak" guy. THAT guy needs to get a permaban from the bathroom.

A new one ... just witnessed ...

We have two urinals. The low one is on the left; the high one is on the right.

The sensor box (has the sensor to know when to flush; also has a flush button) sits about chest high on the high urinal. If I stand up to it, the top of it is a couple inches below my chin (I'm 5'8").

I walk in ... and there's a guy taking a leak at the high urinal. His left hand is presumably holding his junk. His right hand ... picture this .... clenched in a fist, resting atop the sensor box. And he is resting his chin on said clenched fist. So he's pissing; resting his head on his hand; which is on top of the sensor box. So his face is literally less than an inch from the wall.

I know this guy. He's a little odd. But that's just fuggin' weird.

Naybe he is tired and they are working him too hard! :D

Why is there a "high" urinal and a "low' urinal? This is @ work right? Is that really ADA necessary or do they intend on hiring midgets and children? I always thought the low ones were for children.

I have nothing to add here except for the fact that I walked into a public bathroom Saturday and there were 5-6 completely free urinals and a grown-ass man was on the end pissing into the kid's urinal. Where do these people come from?

I do this, because I want my junk as far away from the bowl of the urinal as possible. If there are kids in waiting, I concede.

Naybe he is tired and they are working him too hard! :D

Why is there a "high" urinal and a "low' urinal? This is @ work right? Is that really ADA necessary or do they intend on hiring midgets and children? I always thought the low ones were for children.

Not to get off topic, but this place follows every ADA rule out there for fear of lawsuits/workman's comp. There are 400 employees. Each chair at cubicles/desks cost $1,200 because of ergonomic considerations. It's insane the money they spend just to save themselves from having to spend more money on some frivolous lawsuit. Ridiculous.

Is it just me..or are we spending WAY too much time on this thread. I go to the rest room...pxss or shxt...and get the hell out.

We're on page 6. When people started talking about swimming naked in high school, it friggin' went viral.

This thread is to capture strange goings on witnessed whilst pissing or schitting. It's one of my favorite threads on the board!

This one probably bugs me more than it would most, but it really is a head scratcher. On my floor here at work, there are two sets of bathrooms. One is at one end of the building and the other on the opposite end. My office is pretty much right in between so I have a 50/50 choice.

As you face the doors, one end has the men's room on the left and the women's room on the right. The other end (which I don't use very often) has the men's room on the right. When I first started working here, the first time I went to that second option, I almost walked into the women's room. I don't know if there is any set standard for which room is on which side, but it there should be a standard within a building.

We're on page 6. When people started talking about swimming naked in high school, it friggin' went viral.

This thread is to capture strange goings on witnessed whilst pissing or schitting. It's one of my favorite threads on the board!

LoL... Call you Scat Man Gug! ;-P

These threads are great... Let it out people, let it flow! Welcome to the "no hang ups allowed zone!"

:-)

Got strange co-worker washroom stories? Swam nekid in Jr. High? Want to get it off your chest... Let it out! LoL...

This one probably bugs me more than it would most, but it really is a head scratcher. On my floor here at work, there are two sets of bathrooms. One is at one end of the building and the other on the opposite end. My office is pretty much right in between so I have a 50/50 choice.

As you face the doors, one end has the men's room on the left and the women's room on the right. The other end (which I don't use very often) has the men's room on the right. When I first started working here, the first time I went to that second option, I almost walked into the women's room. I don't know if there is any set standard for which room is on which side, but it there should be a standard within a building.

No. Probably local practice. Like duplex electrical wall outlets. Here where I live they are sideways (horizontal) w/the ground to the right. Actually make sense to have it that way, if the hot comes off it will "catch" itself. Since everything is in metal conduit and serves as mechanical ground, it should immediately trip the breaker and not cause too long of a dangerous fire causing arc (if it some how went to neutral.)

Looks like we have a creature of habit problem here. I hear you. @ work if I don't park my car on the same side of the parking lot... When leaving, I end up walking the wrong way! LoL

Anyway, on the prints of the place, the architect probably thought it looked really cool with the rooms being a mirror reflection... But in the real world it is a whole 'nother story! I blame this whole gender neutral kick... Gotta give equal time everywhere! If the men's was on the left for one side of the building, now it is on the right for the other side of the building. We read left to right, God forbid the men's come before the woman's! Like breaking time between "he" & "she" when writing. ;-)

Anyway I jest... Probably local practice or what the architect thought looks cool?

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

We have one upstairs set of restrooms and one downstairs. They are both Women-Left; Men-Right.

We have one upstairs set of restrooms and one downstairs. They are both Women-Left; Men-Right.

An architect w/sense! Same @ our work's picnic area/"comfort station" (now that is a funny Euro word for washroom/rest area)... Why don't they just call it a wayside. Heck, one can have a picnic whilst @ the wayside. ;-)

:-) Put the woman first on the left and be done w/it! No worries!