I hope there is a special place in hell for these people....

The Poojer

so our floors bathroom has 3 crappers and 3 urinals...someone who needs not be named is in one of the crappers, one is out of service the other one is free. All urinals are free. Dude walks in goes into the other working crapper and pees!!!!! Someone walks in and obviously needs a crapper sees they are all otherwise occupied and has to turn around and leave....

Not sure why it irritates me so...but it does... :wallbash:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What really irritates me is when you see a dude place his palm flat against the wall, as if he's either half-splaying himself to be frisked by a cop or has to brace himself while taking leaving a #1.

I won't say that I wish them to go to hell for this tho. Freaks me out a little, is all.

Edited by UConn James

What really irritates me is when you see a dude place his palm flat against the wall, as if he's either half-splaying himself to be frisked by a cop or has to brace himself while taking leaving a #1.

I won't say that I wish them to go to hell for this tho. Freaks me out a little, is all.

Truly! WTF is up with that?!?!?!

Okay, here's my pet urinal peeve:

There's a row of 6 urinals - the type with no dividers between. I'm at the one 2nd in from the left - all others are unoccupied. Guy walks in and takes the one right next to me. wtf????

Edited by ChevyVanMiller

The crapper pisser annoys me, too. I don't get it.

The other thing that I cannot figure out is why there are always boogers wiped on the wall in front/on the side of the urinals. This has been common in my workplace the entire time I've been here (going on 18 years) and I've had multiple suspects, but they've all left and the boogers keep reappearing.

And the custodian closes off the bathroom about 5 times/day to clean it ... but never wipes the boogers off the wall.

Grrrrr ....

gotta give at least one urinal buffer whenever possible..in our set up...3 urinals..i hate it when someone takes the middle one when all the others are available..that prohibits the one urinal buffer

There's a row of 6 urinals - the type with no dividers between. I'm at the one 2nd in from the left - all others are unoccupied. Guy walks in and takes the one right next to me. wtf????

gotta give at least one urinal buffer whenever possible..in our set up...3 urinals..i hate it when someone takes the middle one when all the others are available..that prohibits the one urinal buffer

We have 2 urinals (with a wall; one low, one high) and 3 crappers. If I'm pissing and a guy comes in and grabs the middle stall, I just shake my head. Personally, I'm all about the handicap stall, for maximum room. However ... you gotta take the bad with the good ... handicap stall doors open outward. If some a-hole slams his stall door hard enough, it can make other stall doors open. Not much of a deal if the door opens inward. If it opens outward, you need to literally stand up, take two steps and grab the door to close it. And the wall of mirrors is directly across the crappers ....

If some a-hole slams his stall door hard enough, it can make other stall doors open.

I hate that, I wish they'd use locks longer than 1/4 inch to secure the door shut. Best crapper door I ever saw in a public bathroom was at a truck stop in PA along I-81. Real doors and handles, with a gap of only about 6 inches cut off the bottom of the door. Solid walls on either side of you, not partitions. Picture a closet with a toilet and you'll get the idea.

Then you're probably gonna hate me. Enlarged prostates/flow issues are a main reason for the '3 point stance' you speak of. While I don't know the whole physiological scenario, it's a great aid in alleviating all the weight on both feet, allowing the bladder to empty much easier. We have strategic decorations behind our house commodes for this reason. As for the enlarged prostate, I have a lot of fun blaming the Mrs. for it. It's HER job to keep it emptied!

I have nothing to add here except for the fact that I walked into a public bathroom Saturday and there were 5-6 completely free urinals and a grown-ass man was on the end pissing into the kid's urinal. Where do these people come from?

i can sympathize with you, but let me add a bit more detail...i do pay attention to things around me a bit more than i should...from the sound of the offender this morning..he did NOT have any prostate issues...

Then you're probably gonna hate me. Enlarged prostates/flow issues are a main reason for the '3 point stance' you speak of. While I don't know the whole physiological scenario, it's a great aid in alleviating all the weight on both feet, allowing the bladder to empty much easier. We have strategic decorations behind our house commodes for this reason. As for the enlarged prostate, I have a lot of fun blaming the Mrs. for it. It's HER job to keep it emptied!

I have nothing to add here except for the fact that I walked into a public bathroom Saturday and there were 5-6 completely free urinals and a grown-ass man was on the end pissing into the kid's urinal. Where do these people come from?

I always piss in the kids' urinal. My theory ... if there's going to be any ricochet of other people's piss spraying back at me ... I'd rather have it hit my knees than my junk.

i do that also, when able...it's usually the cleanest urinal...people don't always walk to the end, most people go to the closest one....

I hate that, I wish they'd use locks longer than 1/4 inch to secure the door shut. Best crapper door I ever saw in a public bathroom was at a truck stop in PA along I-81. Real doors and handles, with a gap of only about 6 inches cut off the bottom of the door. Solid walls on either side of you, not partitions. Picture a closet with a toilet and you'll get the idea.

I left my office in SoCal to open an office in NorCal. I visited my old office last week and went use the stall. The one on the left still has a bolt that is not even long enough to secure the door. It just swings open when you're in there. It was like that when I left FOUR years ago!!

Well for some of us that's the only way we can keep our junk from flopping in the urinal. I actually bring a box in to stand on as well.

I left my office in SoCal to open an office in NorCal. I visited my old office last week and went use the stall. The one on the left still has a bolt that is not even long enough to secure the door. It just swings open when you're in there. It was like that when I left FOUR years ago!!

Well for some of us that's the only way we can keep our junk from flopping in the urinal. I actually bring a box in to stand on as well.

I find this incredibly offensive.

... to guys like me.

I've said it before, not a problem i have...i am hung like a light switch :cry:

We have 2 urinals (with a wall; one low, one high) and 3 crappers. If I'm pissing and a guy comes in and grabs the middle stall, I just shake my head. Personally, I'm all about the handicap stall, for maximum room. However ... you gotta take the bad with the good ... handicap stall doors open outward. If some a-hole slams his stall door hard enough, it can make other stall doors open. Not much of a deal if the door opens inward. If it opens outward, you need to literally stand up, take two steps and grab the door to close it. And the wall of mirrors is directly across the crappers ....

I had to use a bathroom at a restaurant years ago when I was hit by a random stomach ailment. Like most people I'm sure, I hate using a public crappy, but when you have to, you have to. Anyway, this random guy walks in and starts prying at the door. He may as well have been using a crowbar. He essentially broke the door open and then yells out "oh what the hell man, lock the damn door". It wasn't a weak lock either.

And one pet peeve for me: people who are using the urinal and start ripping off loud farts. I know you're in the right room for that, but at least wait until the room is empty. We have a small 1 stall/1 urinal bathroom here at work, so 9 times out of 10 you're the only one in there.

Sounds like a number of people need to take this test.

A score of at least 5 out of 6 should be required of any adult male before being allowed to enter a public restroom.

WTF?!? I answered the first 5 correctly, but got tripped up on the sneaky question -and I score a 30 out of 60??? Tough crowd! BTW, here's the comment I got:

30 out of 60

Well, you barely passed. Odds are in favour that you are actually a female and have never experienced a male rest facility in all it's glory. That, or you're a guy who doesn't get out much. If we were you, we wouldn't be showin' your score off to any of our friends, since they can probably pee way better than you can.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

so our floors bathroom has 3 crappers and 3 urinals...someone who needs not be named is in one of the crappers, one is out of service the other one is free. All urinals are free. Dude walks in goes into the other working crapper and pees!!!!! Someone walks in and obviously needs a crapper sees they are all otherwise occupied and has to turn around and leave....

Not sure why it irritates me so...but it does... :wallbash:

Mild mannered Poojer accepts everyone except stall pissers.

Maybe the guy has a colostomy bag that he drains in the toilet, or is extremely pee shy? Maybe the guy is a never nude and doesn't want you to see his jean shorts? And you want to condemn those with medical issues to hell?!?!

Maybe you creep the hell out of all the men in your office and he doesn't feel comfortable urinating in front of you?

We have a guy here at work who:

a) always hits a stall to pee.

and

b) uses toilet paper to "dab" himself dry after peeing.

*** We have unusually/uncomfortably large gaps between the edge of the doors and the doorjamb. ***

At my office they put in a "private" mens restroom (for employees only) with 1 urinal and 1 stall -- a really small room -- and didn't install a lock on the door. So if you have to take a chit, you go into the stall and risk that some poor unsuspecting schlub doesn't walk into your foulness. And if you happen to be that poor schlub, you have no choice but to immediately turn around and get the hell out of there. Also, there's no partition between the urinal and the sink, so you could be washing your hands when another dude comes in and whips his schlong out right next to you.

After a few weeks of this nonsense I finally got them to install a lock -- but I'm continually amazed by the number of guys who don't use it. This is a one person facility if such ever existed.

WTF?!? I answered the first 5 correctly, but got tripped up on the sneaky question -and I score a 30 out of 60??? Tough crowd! BTW, here's the comment I got:

30 out of 60

Well, you barely passed. Odds are in favour that you are actually a female and have never experienced a male rest facility in all it's glory. That, or you're a guy who doesn't get out much. If we were you, we wouldn't be showin' your score off to any of our friends, since they can probably pee way better than you can.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Couple of my answers were based on being right handed. :lol:

Now how do the rules work when people start using the circular sinks at the Ralph?

At the Ralph there is no such thing as etiquette. If you can elbow your way into the trough or sink, its fair game. There is no wrong or right, there are only full and empty bladders.

Then there are the subhumans who wait for a stall because they get trough shy. I spit on you.

At the Ralph there is no such thing as etiquette. If you can elbow your way into the trough or sink, its fair game. There is no wrong or right, there are only full and empty bladders.

And there's always one guy who says "don't cross the streams!" as he's doing it to the person next to him.

Right after the bathroom is cleaned I'd never take the middle stall. But by the end of the day it's almost always the cleanest one so I saddle up with pride.

Wow you guys are weird. In Thailand they have women (mostly old but not always) in the room cleaning all the time. I am not sure any of you would survive.

And I am pretty sure none of you has used a squatter.

Edited by bowery4

Wow you guys are weird. In Thailand they have women (mostly old but not always) in the room cleaning all the time. I am not sure any of you would survive.

Yeah as where is the privacy you have? With women cleaning all the time. Old or young!

I am not sure what is worse... Our freaked out society or not being freaked out by this. Go back to the trough system... What is with this: "Everybody has to have a divider" culture...

Back in the day, boys swam naked in swim class @ school... That is were pedophile gym/swim teachers were born! Now that is some freaky sh*t! I lucked out, I am 45 and West Seneca changed that whole freaky practice right before I had to take swim class in Junior High... No more nakedness! LoL...

Saw them in China, never used one. I have used outhouses though, not port-a-potties, real outhouse, out in the middle of the woods in the Adirondacks. They've been putting in these new shitters lately, basically a box with a seat, no walls, roof or door. I've seen pictures, but of course can't find one now as an example.

Saw them in China, never used one. I have used outhouses though, not port-a-potties, real outhouse, out in the middle of the woods in the Adirondacks. They've been putting in these new shitters lately, basically a box with a seat, no walls, roof or door. I've seen pictures, but of course can't find one now as an example.

That is the kind they had @ Philmont Scout Ranch... I was there in 1984 and '86... They probably still have them... In some of the "improved" (if you want to call them that) camps. Most of the time just digging a cat hole. They are just boxes with seats... Some with backs, some w/out. They even had what we called "pilot to bombardier" style seating. That is, the seats/boxes were in pairs with the backs of the two people sitting against each other in "back to back" fashion. No need for a seat back on some of them. Taking a crap "buddy system" like that is advantageous so you can keep an eye out for bears... No blind side. :-)

Here is a Philmont Outhouse... Gotta search "pilot to bombardier style outhouse" in Google... Came up w/the first hit... BSA Outhouse:

http://www.jldr.com/ohbsa.html

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

I am not sure what is worse... Our freaked out society or not being freaked out by this. Go back to the trough system... What is with this: "Everybody has to have a divider" culture...

Back in the day, boys swam naked in swim class @ school... That is were pedophile gym/swim teachers were born! Now that is some freaky sh*t! I lucked out, I am 45 and West Seneca changed that whole freaky practice right before I had to take swim class in Junior High... No more nakedness! LoL...

Yeah we did that, not a big deal. I am just old enough that I missed the draft and even having to register for it and my High School had open campus (no class you could leave). I think I lucked out more :nana:

Yeah we did that, not a big deal. I am just old enough that I missed the draft and even having to register for it and my High School had open campus (no class you could leave). I think I lucked out more :nana:

LoL... That was a wise crack about the swim/gym teachers, glad you striked it out. ;-) But come on, there had to be some really freaky ones out there. My brother is 4 years older... He said one kid was made to wear a swimsuit by his mother... That was the kid that got picked on! LoL... Go figure, all the kids running around swimming, swinging richards and all and they are picking on what appears to be the normal kid... Huh? He looks back on it realizes it was strange. What? All becuase they didn't want to deal with wet swimsuits? LoL... Or was this some execise to build self-esteem? What was the logic behind it? The females were issued swimsuits. Was this some kind of male bonding thing... LoL...

Open campus had to be a plus... Especially w/a ton of kids... My sister is 5 years older than me and I think her graduating class had almost 2,000 in it. Mine 500. I think they were begging them to leave (split sessions)? She finished up in January of her senior year.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Sounds like a number of people need to take thistest.

A score of at least 5 out of 6 should be required of any adult male before being allowed to enter a public restroom.

40/60 on the test.

Me too but the last two questions are bs. "None" is an option? Being "coupled" with someone?

I hate trick questions.

We have a guy here at work who:

a) always hits a stall to pee.

and

b) uses toilet paper to "dab" himself dry after peeing.

*** We have unusually/uncomfortably large gaps between the edge of the doors and the doorjamb. ***

And apparently your eyes are slowly and inevitably drawn to the gap.

:nana: :nana: :nana:

That is the kind they had @ Philmont Scout Ranch... I was there in 1984 and '86... They probably still have them... In some of the "improved" (if you want to call them that) camps. Most of the time just digging a cat hole. They are just boxes with seats... Some with backs, some w/out. They even had what we called "pilot to bombardier" style seating. That is, the seats/boxes were in pairs with the backs of the two people sitting against each other in "back to back" fashion. No need for a seat back on some of them. Taking a crap "buddy system" like that is advantageous so you can keep an eye out for bears... No blind side. :-)

Here is a Philmont Outhouse... Gotta search "pilot to bombardier style outhouse" in Google... Came up w/the first hit... BSA Outhouse:

http://www.jldr.com/ohbsa.html

Hmmm, adds a layer of difficulty for some of those scoutmasters to perform a reach-around.

Seriously though, if anyone visits an Amish farmhouse such as the ones in Cattaragus and Chautauqua counties, you might have seen their outhouses which feature row seating. Amish households are typically large with many kids. They need that cheap farm labor.

BTW, 39 replies on this topic?

All I can say is Holy ****!