Bills Jets Rivalry Heats Up

Some interesting reading....true Jets fans will forever hold a grudge against us for trading with the Rams....and I'm ok with that.

Now the only question is, how can we screw the Jets in Rounds 2-7.

Go Bills!!

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=77582&page=5

"Also, I will forever hate the Rams and Bills with a strong passion because they took Tavon away from us... Those bastards. I cant believe that Idzik had this place on lock down, not a peep out of the facilities. And then 2 days before the draft word gets out that we are very interested in Tavon, which then royally !@#$s us. Oh well." Post 99

"Blame it on Tavon for telling the media that Rex has a plan for him and blame it on Woody for telling the media that we are looking to get more explosive and add speed. It doesn't take a genius to see we tipped our hand and that someone needed to move up in front of us to take Austin." Post 108

"Truth be told, there seems to be some sort of mole in the front office who is leaking everything to the press. We hear all about the players the Jets want before the draft. You don't hear much about that from any other team. Seems obvious to me that the Jets wanted Mingo, Cooper and Austion (obviously being able to only select two of those three) - especially Mingo and Austin. So teams start to swoop in." Post 114 (gratuitous conspiracy theory...love it)

Well it was "bonus" to keep Austin out of the AFC East for sure, but the trade worked out in the Bills AND Rams favor for what their particular needs were more so than to "screw the Jets.

Well, the Jets are going to draft a QB in the beginning of the second round - almost certanly Geno or Nassib. And that QB will forever be compared to EJ. This is just the beginning.

I think both qbs will get compared to ej no matter what team takes him, but I agree whoever the jets take will be compared a lot more

I don't get the Jets draft at all.

I know they said they got 2 out of their top 4 rated players, but I'm having a hard time believing that.

I'd say 80% of the guys on GangGreen are ready to run off the cliff with that draft last night. They are definitely pi$$ed about the DT pick. Add the Tavon loss to the fire and these guys are steamin mad.

I don't get the Jets draft at all.

I know they said they got 2 out of their top 4 rated players, but I'm having a hard time believing that.

They replaced Revis with a guy that's been said could be the next Revis for a lot cheaper than 16 mil a year plus they got another free pick. I think they got the right guys. I love that we took Austin away from them. F the Jets

They replaced Revis with a guy that's been said could be the next Revis for a lot cheaper than 16 mil a year plus they got another free pick. I think they got the right guys. I love that we took Austin away from them. F the Jets

I like MIlliner...but those are awfully big shoes to fill. It's not this pick that is that confusing.

It's their second pick. I like Richardson, but he seemed to be more of a pass rushing DT at MU. I don't know how well he will translate to a 3-4 DE for the Jets.

I like MIlliner...but those are awfully big shoes to fill. It's not this pick that is that confusing.

It's their second pick. I like Richardson, but he seemed to be more of a pass rushing DT at MU. I don't know how well he will translate to a 3-4 DE for the Jets.

Let me add that I don't see Richardson as an edge rusher in the 3-4 either which is what a lot people thought the Jest needed.

Let me add that I don't see Richardson as an edge rusher in the 3-4 either which is what a lot people thought the Jest needed.

Yeah, there is quite a bit of inbreeding...errrrrr...I mean infighting on the Jets board as to why they took Richardson. I think the Rams trade up and Austin off the board screwed up the Jets plans in a big way. They were banking on Millner and Austin and we threw a wrench in the works...oh well.

Jets-Bills rivalry is like two bums fighting for a spot on the sewer grate,

I agree that the Jets may have gotten better with their drop of Revis and pickup of Milliner, as well as the savings, but I like Buddy's move specifically because we were allowed to add depth (2 extra picks) and removed Austin from our division for at least 4 years.

Jets-Bills rivalry is like two bums fighting for a spot on the sewer grate,

I agree that the Jets may have gotten better with their drop of Revis and pickup of Milliner, as well as the savings, but I like Buddy's move specifically because we were allowed to add depth (2 extra picks) and removed Austin from our division for at least 4 years.

If you don't have anything bad to say about the Jets don't say anything at all :devil:

j/k I agree.

Yep, looking for his 'contribution' here as well. I hope he stops by and 'bust a couple heads' to show us the error of our way.. Ha!

He will undoubtedly tell us that Millner and Richardson will be making "mints meet" of that there big QB we drafted.

If EJ does indeed pan out, then it'll be us and Miami in a few years.

Tannehill threw 12 tds and 13 ints as a rookie. LEt's not anoint them yet.

And dear god, I hate the Jets. I've never seen such loud, annoying fans of a team that is pretty much a joke. If they didn't have that one Namath SB 50 years ago, they would be one of the worst franchises in the NFL.

Richardson makes sense if they are moving to a 4/3, but 3/4?? Not sure about that one. I guess rexy likes to move between 3/4, 4/3, and 4/6 anyway so I suppose it doesn't matter too much, but 13th pick for a situational pass rusher doesn't make sense? Tim-

You Bufffalo fans is some kinda joke. Go ahead and be happy that you won the first day of the draft or somethin.

we're gonna get the best quarterback in this draft today and Geeno will throw more touchdowns than Manual. Suck it.

P.S. Home clown who you callin troll when you're a clown? CLown. Thanks to the other guys like Chandler and McD who asked for my opinion. You're all right.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

Edited by Jimmy Spagnola

You Bufffalo fans is some kinda joke. Go ahead and be happy that you won the first day of the draft or somethin.

we're gonna get the best quarterback in this draft today and Geeno will throw more touchdowns than Manual. Suck it.

P.S. Home clown who you callin troll when you're a clown? CLown. Thanks to the other guys like Chandler and McD who asked for my opinion. You're all right.

:worthy::thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

James - Thanks for the post. Good luck tonight.

With his quickness there's no reason why he can't line up as a rush OLB in certain packages and come off the edge. Look at the film, this guy's athleticism is impressive for a guy his size. They'll move him around in the box and find a way to get the most out of him.

Also, !@#$ the Jets. I love that we pissed off their fans.

I haven't checked the round 2 draft order, but if you guys are wanting Geno I'd be concerned about Philly if they're picking before you. I just have a feeling Philly is gonna pick Geno. On the other hand, even if they do there will still be some good options. Heck, the Jets might even take Ryan Nassib if indeed they are looking for a QB this year.

jb

But seriously, I didn't want tavon, but I am glad he isn't in our division as well

I'd have preferred that they got Austin than them get Milliner. I'm no expert but my guess is that Milliner has the much more successful career. As much as people want to discount his size as being a factor I just can't see a guy that size getting the ball as much as a top 10 WR should and still remain on the field. Add to it that they intend for him to return kicks and I can't see him making it through a season healthy in the NFL. He's way more talented than Parrish and has a thicker build, but he's still a small guy on a field with giants who move like the wind.

I talked to one of my friends who is a jets fan. He wasn't happy about how the bills did the trade and was hoping to get Austin. He's also already conceded that Stevie is going to own Milliner since he thought that revis looked better coming out.

Jets suck and so do you. Just so you know, I still have a bunch of that cash from the safe.

Tells us who else your targeting Spagnola so we can make sure you don't get them either. After tonight the Jets sleep with the fishes! We go to the mattress!!!!!!

If you're trying to ask for a date you are barking up the wrong tree, buddy.

Jets suck and so do you. Just so you know, I still have a bunch of that cash from the safe.

What are you talking about? I don't know no safe. And I know your balls is just busted from them getting kicked by Sanchez and company this past year, but you should be nice.