Mario Williams to Wear #94

That and they aren't going to start printing #94 jerseys and then bone everyone who bought one 3 months later.

They could if Mario really wanted #90 but he would have to pay for all of the old jerseys already on the rack. Adrian Peterson wanted to change his number to 23 for this upcoming season but it would have cost him about a million dollars to buy out all the old jerseys so he decided not to. Glad Mario finally picked a number.

WHY is Chris Kelsay still on this team!?

Because ... #1 - He is an above average defensive lineman who consistently pressures the quarterback and has decent range and speed. Sacks are not the sole qualifier for someone to be good although many on this board who don't like what Kelsay is paid think that you have to have loads of sacks to be worth the money. #2 - Coaches in more than one coaching regime have been supportive of Kelsay. He is not playing because he is just one coach's favorite ... he has played and been respected by all of his coaches. #3 - The other players respect him, you don't get named as captain if you are a low life scum who should be off the team.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Mario-Williams-chooses-jersey-number/9e336708-f414-4c46-8935-f96f6a85be1e

“It’s not something I’m going to have to get used to, it’s just a number,” Williams said. “I look at it like it’s a new day, a new chapter in my career, so I’m changing things up a bit.”

Good for him. The superstition and attachment players have for numbers can be a little ridiculous sometimes.

Think he goes back to #90 of Kelsey gets cut?

NO and NO

I can't believe we gave 100 million to a guy who wears 94. Totally not worth it. :)

Making 94 cool again. :thumbsup:

Ahem...told ya:

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/145772-numbersare-the-new-players-ever/page__view__findpost__p__2463513

Now bow down to my superior deductive reasoning!

:pirate:

yeah said the same thing but don't want to find it so :worthy:

That and they aren't going to start printing #94 jerseys and then bone everyone who bought one 3 months later.

That's totally not true, if you remember this Bills great...

Biscuit

#55 became #97, and so it can happen again, and again... nothing new.

Edited by BmoreBills

Remember Donte Whitner as #36? How about the cj spiller / leodis McKelvin swap? It surely could happen so I'll wait till the final roster gets set to grab a Williams jersey. Think I'm gong to get a white Freddy when the mid level ones finally come out.