Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or he likes the idea of being on a line with Darius, Williams and maybe Merriman

Doubtful Merriman remains a Bill. That would be a lot of Money locked up between Merriam, Mario Williams, and Kelsay. If he signs I say Merriman and Dwan Edwards are released shortly after, unless they think Merriman can be an effective LB in the 4-3

This certainly sends a message that Bflo wants to get serious. I hope it makes a positive impact in terms of signing other upper echelon FAs this year and beyond.

Congrats to my fellow long-suffering Bills fans. And Mario, welcome to Buffalo!

Edited by Campy

Polian was just interviewed on ESPN...could not have been more gracious, and called this a huge day for the Bills. Nothing but positives -- called Mario the best FA out there and said this will give Buffalo a "huge boost in the arm."

Awesome, baby!!!

Has Bleacher Report confirmed yet? I heard they double check their facts.

The Bleacher Report confirmed at 12:35 this afternoon that the Bills have signed Mario Williams. Both Bleacher and WBEN radio say that the Bills have called a 1:30 news conference to announce the signing.

Polian was just interviewed on ESPN...could not have been more gracious, and called this a huge day for the Bills. Nothing but positives -- called Mario the best FA out there and said this will give Buffalo a "huge boost in the arm."

Awesome, baby!!!

Boost in the arm?

Forget it, he's rolling.

The Bleacher Report confirmed at 12:35 this afternoon that the Bills have signed Mario Williams. Both Bleacher and WBEN radio say that the Bills have called a 1:30 news conference to announce the signing.

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahhaahha this is funny

2 re-tweets that I love:

judybattista: RT @AaronRodgers12: Congrats to Mario Williams signing in buffalo... far away from the NFC north, thanks big guy [via Twitter]

12:53 judybattista: RT @DanWetzel: Apparently there was a Buffalo hotel room that was comfortable enough for Mario Williams [via Twitter]