Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Patriots beat reporter Jeff Howe: "Mario Williams is the first person in the history of tourism to go to Buffalo for 2 days and decide to stay for a third"

If you let Buff knocks like that get to you, the terrorists have won.

...and by terrorists I mean Patriots

Can't expect anything more from Milbury ... When he was a player he beat a fan with his own shoe during a game ... He should been banned from all hockey involvement for life on that day

He spent the entire 1st intermission bitching about Foligno's jump after his first goal.

I've spent a decent amount of time in Buffalo. I don't understand the unfettered hatred to city gets from around the country. I really don't. Detroit has ferile animals taking over houses in empty residential neighborhoods!

Detroit? It's halftime America.

i cant handle the critiques of buffalo like that.

its not even in good fun.

"patriots beat writers" didnt even exist til 10 years ago.

id be willing to bet an all expense paid trip to buffalo for 2 that that guy never watched a patriots game until the mid to late 90s.

+ 1......I'd love to beat that guy over the head with his keyboard

I've spent a decent amount of time in Buffalo. I don't understand the unfettered hatred to city gets from around the country. I really don't. Detroit has ferile animals taking over houses in empty residential neighborhoods!

Place the blame squarely on the shoulders of Johnny Carson.

Seahawks, one of the teams rumored to be interested in Mario, just cleared $4 million in cap soace by cutting OL Robert Gallery. Not sure it has anything to do with Mario, but the timing of the release is interesting.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/14/seahawks-cut-cord-on-guard-robert-gallery/

Not worried, it ain't fun shooting guns when it rains.

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2012/03/14/bills-fans-do-their-best/

So evidently he wasn't even in the building.

Makes sense as I was just about to post asking if anybody had seen him cause I missed the first period. I haven't seen him myself but on WGR one of the sources told them the Sabres said he was in the building. Could have just been rumor gaining ground.

Priceless, absolutely priceless. Thanks for making me push Dr. Pepper through my nose!

I was hoping someone took him to the Sabres game. That is one time you can count on downtown Buffalo being somewhat lively. Thurman is a regular at Sabres games too.

I don't think bringing him to a Sabre game is necessarily a good idea. If he doesn't like hockey it would be like going to a WNBA game.

https://twitter.com/#!/LukeRsmom

lukr russerts mom tweeted she owns The Mansion hotel and Mario checked out.

poop.

I think she's saying that she's staying at The Mansion..."my hotel" ... not that she owns it. She earlier says she's in town to speak at Nardin.

Either way, a late night departure means he's gone in the dead of night and will be forever hated or is changing hotels because he talked to Brady.