Jets game and smack talk

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) nobody says nothing nice

2) I was being friendly saying you guys

3) think the important parts is mostly that you don't think I'm trying to be nice

4) because they is jealous of the Jets

5) week 1-4 are like the preseason

6) I know the Bills has good fans

No offense, but may I borrow your diploma? They are a little short in the men's room stalls at my job.

You are picking and choosing words to prove I am not friendly at Bills fans, but look at the title of the post I started. I said it is just funny that Maybin got good when he joined the Jets. I didn't blame the Bills or their terrible defense coaching. That is being friendly. You are not being friendly which is something you should be.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS

Edited by Jimmy Spagnola

I didn't say what part of the 80s and 90s Weo but thanks got pointing it out, being a douch and giving fag boy spags more ammo. He was too dumb to know that before you mentioned it. Appreciate that man, who are you A fan of here? And yes I was alive. Thanks for talking down to me like a little boy. @ssclown.

Wait, I think mrags is fake now too. No one can be this simple.

At least the "jimmy spagnola" is a pretty funny character.

http://people.howstuffworks.com/witness-protection.htm

Must be tough having to look over your shoulder all the time. Why should we believe a guy who rats out his friends?

Edited by ICanSleepWhenI'mDead

Good ones Mr. Internet tough guy. Making fun of a crippled guy? For real? That is not funny. I don't even make fun of the people I personally crippled with my owns hands or a brick or something.

As usual I try to take the high road with the Bills fans by being nice to their team and nobody says nothing nice they all just get mad because they is jealous of the Jets. You are different though because you think you are tough and talk bad about the Jets, but the Jets know that week 1-4 are like the preseason and then they smack people around in the playoffs. I will still try to be nice about the Bills though because they did at least have a good pre-season this year. Good luck against the Skins.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

Jimmy don't be angry. You have a lot to be thankful for.

You got a smart daughter goes to Lackawanna College.You own one of the most profitable strip joints in northern Jersey.Your wife's a piece of arse..least she was when you married her.You got those things because you're you...not because you're Calabrese..

There's home schooling and then there's plopping your kid in front of a televison set all day.

Jimmy doesn't seem like the product of home schooling as far as I can tell.

At least most of of those kids seem to do well with spelling and grammar.

Well, Some things is just funny. :wallbash:

When I was a kid I used to think everything happened because of preparations. Like if you weren't ready to get slugged in the head and then I smacked you with a wrench, are you really going to blame me? You weren't ready.

Now I'm older and I realize that sometimes things just happen and nobody gets the credit or the blame. The one thing that is just happening this year that is funny is that a guy that your team dumped is now like one of the best sacks artists ins football. Aaron Maybin is becoming an NFL sensational and you guys must be eating your hearts out. I think that is funny but it isn't really your fault.

Some things just happens. I mean some people might think that because Rex is a defensive genius that Maybin got better. Some people might think that Maybin just didn't look good in Buffalo because he had too much pressure being a #1 and he was basically trying to do everything that the other 10 guys on the field couldn't do. Some people might say the Bills defensive coaching is like sewer system. That means crappy. Another guess is that Maybin is just someone that thrives in the big city and got depressed in a small town. All of these thing are true but I think it is just happening and not because of that stuff.

Now that the season is in full swing and the Jets is on a winning streak it will be cool to see how they do after a week off and preparing the D for your offense which is doing ok. I think you will beat the Skins if Fitzsimmons isn't too preoccupied worried about the Mayhem next week. Good luck in Toronto.

Good seeing you Spags. We missed Youz.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

You are picking and choosing words to prove I am not friendly at Bills fans, but look at the title of the post I started. I said it is just funny that Maybin got good when he joined the Jets. I didn't blame the Bills or their terrible defense coaching. That is being friendly. You are not being friendly which is something you should be.

Sadly, the guy has a point .... the Buffalo defensive coaching staff under Jauron, Fewell and then Edwards couldn't motivate the kid to play better. ...perhaps it took getting cut 2x to finally light a fire.

Buffalo has drafted mostly for defense the last two years, and even drafted mostly for defense under Jauron...all those DB's :blink:. currently ranked 31st in total defense, 30th in rushing defense, 30th in passing defense.

So the team went from #2 in pass defensive in 09 , 30th in rush defense ..to #3 in pass defense, 32nd in rush defense in 2010...to a total sieve!!!

Jimmy don't be angry. You have a lot to be thankful for.

You got a smart daughter goes to Lackawanna College.You own one of the most profitable strip joints in northern Jersey.Your wife's a piece of arse..least she was when you married her.You got those things because you're you...not because you're Calabrese..

That's some funny stuff there. Angry? I'm not the one thats angry. I was being nice to start out things but everyone started breaking my you know whats.

I guess I get why people in Buffalo would be angry I suppose since the last thing they won was the battle with Rochester over the 716 area code. Congrats on that one by the way.

Sadly, the guy has a point .... the Buffalo defensive coaching staff under Jauron, Fewell and then Edwards couldn't motivate the kid to play better. ...perhaps it took getting cut 2x to finally light a fire.

He's not playing better, seriously! Watch how badly he gets manhandled on every play. As much as I'd like to see any player succeed, this is just a temporary stat flare up.

Hey, Maybin didn't work for our system, and he is for your system... the people who are angry about letting him go seem to not understand that some players just don't work out under certain coaches. He's working out for Rex Ryan, and good for both of them (not for us, obviously). I don't wish ill on him, he didn't do anything malicious to the Bills, so as far as I'm concerned... good for him. :)

That being said...

The Bills are going to face a tough challenge with the Jets. They aren't as good as they have been in the past, but they have a bye week, and we are getting ravaged by injuries.

That's some funny stuff there. Angry? I'm not the one thats angry. I was being nice to start out things but everyone started breaking my you know whats.

I guess I get why people in Buffalo would be angry I suppose since the last thing they won was the battle with Rochester over the 716 area code. Congrats on that one by the way.

Us Rochesterians are still bitter over that one.

From the Jets starting Guard Matt Slauson (when asked about the Jets position in the AFC East):

"The Pats lost, the Bills are about to lose and then we've got the Pats."

Leave it to the NY media to ask a guard what he thinks about his team..... I mean really. :rolleyes:

The fans are equally as bad......

I think Jet fans are in for a rude awakening.....they physically dominated us last year but this is not the same bills.....they think they are going to come in and run all over us......

We have had difficulty getting pressure on the QB up until this past game....but we have NOT had difficulty matching up physically in the run game.

Sanchez will have to beat us.

I think Jet fans are in for a rude awakening.....they physically dominated us last year but this is not the same bills.....they think they are going to come in and run all over us......

We have had difficulty getting pressure on the QB up until this past game....but we have NOT had difficulty matching up physically in the run game.

Without a doubt. Theganggreen message board is bad enough. They legit think their offense is "as good as ours" and that we can only hope to win. I live in NJ, and just flat out refuse to listen to sports radio this week. On one hand I love it cause who would've thought going into the 8th game we'd have a very crucial afc east divisional match up? On the other hand, I really think I hate the Jets more than Ne lol. They really have drank the sweat from rex's sock's into utter delirium.

P.S- Also I don't get where they think they're just gonna ground and pound the Bills into submission. If anything a lot like the raiders/jets game we'll do that to them. If they beat us agreed it will have to be because of Sanchez not making mistakes against our secondary. Shaun Greene pretty much sucks. St's wise I give the edge to the Jets, but The Bills have been anything but slags on st's.

Edited by Stealth

Thats how we will beat them

That would be the equivilant of Pears talking crap for us....I guess

Anyhow......I think the jets came in and beat us up like a bully on the playground seriously....

but I have seen the jets boards.....am not going to get into a discussion with that insanity....they just think that Revis will take away Stevie Johnston and Freddie will have to beat us so they will stack the box. Sometimes its painful as a fan when you do more research on your opponent then they do on your team then they bringa knife to a gunfight (not like our discussion will decide anything)

You know who I think has a huge day in this game? David Nelson.....their linebackers are slow and Nelson will be playing the slot causing tough mismatches for them....we run our offense much the same way the Patriots do except with a better running game. It wont matter that their best DB is better then our best WR because we will go 5 wide and force them to cover with inferior defensive backs in their rotation.

And once again.....it will come down to how well our defense will play.....we must continue to stop the run like we have been doing and get pressure on Sanchez who is prone to the turnover.

That would be the equivilant of Pears talking crap for us....I guess

Anyhow......I think the jets came in and beat us up like a bully on the playground seriously....

but I have seen the jets boards.....am not going to get into a discussion with that insanity....they just think that Revis will take away Stevie Johnston and Freddie will have to beat us so they will stack the box. Sometimes its painful as a fan when you do more research on your opponent then they do on your team then they bringa knife to a gunfight (not like our discussion will decide anything)

You know who I think has a huge day in this game? David Nelson.....their linebackers are slow and Nelson will be playing the slot causing tough mismatches for them....we run our offense much the same way the Patriots do except with a better running game. It wont matter that their best DB is better then our best WR because we will go 5 wide and force them to cover with inferior defensive backs in their rotation.

And once again.....it will come down to how well our defense will play.....we must continue to stop the run like we have been doing and get pressure on Sanchez who is prone to the turnover.

Revis takes away everyone. Calvin Johnson and Andre Johnson had bad games against Revis (like 80 yards in 3 games combined the last couple years). Stevie is not as good as them, and I doubt he will have a better game. Sorry to disappoint you.

Most likely the Jets will stack the box (you never know with Rex though). David Nelson is going to be covered by Kyle Wilson in the slot most likely, who's been having a great year. Scott Chandler, if he can do anything outside of the red zone, will be the one having the big game. The Jets' CB rotation has been insane this year. Although if the Bills do go 5 wide, it might cause some problems. We'll see what happens.

If the Bills defense can improve like they did last week, I'm not sure what will happen. The Jets O-line is back healthy with Mangold most likely fully healed; that could be a problem in the run game. Getting Sanchez is not as easy as just saying it will happen. Outside of the Skins game (though that showed what the Bills can do), the Bills have 4 sacks this year. Even with that game included, they're average 2 sacks per game, which is below average for the league I believe.

Good luck in the game anyway, should be a good one.

I don't understand how the Cowboys lost a very winnable game and San Diego choking makes this team think they're Super Bowl contenders... I just know i hate the Jets with a passion as an organization, a team, and i even hate the color green... This to me is the biggest game of the week if not the year... Beating the Jets will definitely all but put them out of the playoff hunt especially with the schedule they have coming up let alone how good of a position we'll be in the hunt for the playoffs... I wanna go to that game so bad... I'mma c what i can do as far as money wise and see if i make it up to The Ralph... GO BILLS...