Jets game and smack talk

When I was a kid I used to think everything happened because of preparations. Like if you weren't ready to get slugged in the head and then I smacked you with a wrench, are you really going to blame me? You weren't ready.

Now I'm older and I realize that sometimes things just happen and nobody gets the credit or the blame. The one thing that is just happening this year that is funny is that a guy that your team dumped is now like one of the best sacks artists ins football. Aaron Maybin is becoming an NFL sensational and you guys must be eating your hearts out. I think that is funny but it isn't really your fault.

Some things just happens. I mean some people might think that because Rex is a defensive genius that Maybin got better. Some people might think that Maybin just didn't look good in Buffalo because he had too much pressure being a #1 and he was basically trying to do everything that the other 10 guys on the field couldn't do. Some people might say the Bills defensive coaching is like sewer system. That means crappy. Another guess is that Maybin is just someone that thrives in the big city and got depressed in a small town. All of these thing are true but I think it is just happening and not because of that stuff.

Now that the season is in full swing and the Jets is on a winning streak it will be cool to see how they do after a week off and preparing the D for your offense which is doing ok. I think you will beat the Skins if Fitzsimmons isn't too preoccupied worried about the Mayhem next week. Good luck in Toronto.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HA, Aaron Maybin is becoming an NFL sensational :wallbash:

yeah that makes sense

Another guess is that Maybin is just someone that thrives in the big city

what big city did he play his college ball in that helped him become a first round pick?

seriously, maybe you shouldnt drink so much

Edited by Max997

Here's my question to you. If the Jets choked the last two years in the divisional title what is considered a good year for you this year? Will it be going to the super bowl or getting to the playoffs, or having a winning record? You see the Bills just having a winning record this year is considered a good year and many don't think contenders is faesable seeing how the team has only a few top rated stars. So what are considering a good season to your jets?

The funny part is you show up when they start winning but haven't been around when they were down. So can we call you a bandwagon fan as well? How loyal are you to the jets? I want you to answer so we can keep you on record so when the jets choke again and you come back talking smack we have something to slap you with. The funny thing about jet fans is they dont even know what state you live in???? Just answer the questions if you can or get back to us when you ask some one who knows something about football, and they answer for you and let us know. Thanks for stopping by........

When I was a kid I used to think everything happened because of preparations. Like if you weren't ready to get slugged in the head and then I smacked you with a wrench, are you really going to blame me? You weren't ready.

Now I'm older and I realize that sometimes things just happen and nobody gets the credit or the blame. The one thing that is just happening this year that is funny is that a guy that your team dumped is now like one of the best sacks artists ins football. Aaron Maybin is becoming an NFL sensational and you guys must be eating your hearts out. I think that is funny but it isn't really your fault.

Some things just happens. I mean some people might think that because Rex is a defensive genius that Maybin got better. Some people might think that Maybin just didn't look good in Buffalo because he had too much pressure being a #1 and he was basically trying to do everything that the other 10 guys on the field couldn't do. Some people might say the Bills defensive coaching is like sewer system. That means crappy. Another guess is that Maybin is just someone that thrives in the big city and got depressed in a small town. All of these thing are true but I think it is just happening and not because of that stuff.

Now that the season is in full swing and the Jets is on a winning streak it will be cool to see how they do after a week off and preparing the D for your offense which is doing ok. I think you will beat the Skins if Fitzsimmons isn't too preoccupied worried about the Mayhem next week. Good luck in Toronto.

New York City schools... :thumbdown:

To the OP's point, WTH is up with this Maybin re-birth??

Did we try to squeeze a square peg in a round hole? We all knew he had an otherworldly first step. We knew he was 'too skinny' by our coaches estimate and he didn't show any moves other than fly around the tackle.

Is his impressive play with the Jest a mirage that will eventually be exposed, or did we let a real talent slide for what the Bills believed was 'No Game".????

New York City schools... :thumbdown:

Close. It's the New Jersey schools that suck. Lol.

Heys Spags. We Are ahead of you Sh&@)y jets in the standings and Rex is a fat F+€K who loves to talk crap without backing it up. How were those super bowl rings he guaranteed the past 2 years. Probably as good as they've been since Joe Namaths gay guarantee. It's a joke of a franchise that hasn't been there in 50 years but likes to guarantee thier going every freaking year. How was your team in the 80s and 90s when we were the most dominant team in the league? Tell Rich Kotite I said hi. Tell Rex to suck on Dennis Byrds toes until he can feel them again. And go shrimp Maybins @ss all night and join a jets board. Come back here after we beat you in 2 weeks and take it like your retarded sister. And then again when we clean you out of the playoff run later in the year. Go F@€K yourself!!!

He didn't go to school, he was home schooled.

There's home schooling and then there's plopping your kid in front of a televison set all day.

Jimmy doesn't seem like the product of home schooling as far as I can tell.

At least most of of those kids seem to do well with spelling and grammar.

Is his impressive play with the Jest a mirage that will eventually be exposed, or did we let a real talent slide for what the Bills believed was 'No Game".????

Two points: (1) I am not much for extrapolating short term success so let us see how Maybin plays the rest of the season before proclaiming he is a good pass rusher (2) If indeed he turns out to be good, then imagine the talent we already have that is being unused. Carrington, Moats, Troup, Batten could all be part of a stellar defense if indeed it is a DC at fault

Heys Spags. We Are ahead of you Sh&@)y jets in the standings and Rex is a fat F+€K who loves to talk crap without backing it up. How were those super bowl rings he guaranteed the past 2 years. Probably as good as they've been since Joe Namaths gay guarantee. It's a joke of a franchise that hasn't been there in 50 years but likes to guarantee thier going every freaking year. How was your team in the 80s and 90s when we were the most dominant team in the league? Tell Rich Kotite I said hi. Tell Rex to suck on Dennis Byrds toes until he can feel them again. And go shrimp Maybins @ss all night and join a jets board. Come back here after we beat you in 2 weeks and take it like your retarded sister. And then again when we clean you out of the playoff run later in the year. Go F@€K yourself!!!

Good ones Mr. Internet tough guy. Making fun of a crippled guy? For real? That is not funny. I don't even make fun of the people I personally crippled with my owns hands or a brick or something.

As usual I try to take the high road with the Bills fans by being nice to their team and nobody says nothing nice they all just get mad because they is jealous of the Jets. You are different though because you think you are tough and talk bad about the Jets, but the Jets know that week 1-4 are like the preseason and then they smack people around in the playoffs. I will still try to be nice about the Bills though because they did at least have a good pre-season this year. Good luck against the Skins.

I almost want to like you, but then I realize you root for a team that is located in New Jersey with a head coach that has an IQ of 47 and a quarterback with a last name that pioneered a whole franchise of dirty limericks. Not to mention the humiliation of your famed QB hitting on a TV sideline reporter while being completely sauced.

Now I know you like to take a lot of cheap shots laced with a few kind comments, but in reality, your posts really don't rile up the vast majority of people on this board at all, in fact, you tend to invoke quite a bit of pity. watching your fumble your way through your comments as they are thinly veiled by a false sense of confidence only a delusional mommas boy could have always makes me want to mail you a Phonics book.

The good people of Buffalo thank you for popping in here on occasion, it reminds us just how good it is to actually still have a true NY team to root for, and how lucky the people of New Jersey must feel to have 2 NFL teams. Don't worry though, you still have Hockey and Baseball in the NYC area for you.

Thanks once again for making my day a little brighter, love your posts, I'm a big fan, keep them coming.

Actually, the funniest thing is that posters here actually think you are a real person...

:thumbsup: I totally agree. These posts are very creative, but so obviously bogus that it is funny to watch people try and debate with "Jimmy"

I almost want to like you, but then I realize you root for a team that is located in New Jersey with a head coach that has an IQ of 47 and a quarterback with a last name that pioneered a whole franchise of dirty limericks. Not to mention the humiliation of your famed QB hitting on a TV sideline reporter while being completely sauced.

Now I know you like to take a lot of cheap shots laced with a few kind comments, but in reality, your posts really don't rile up the vast majority of people on this board at all, in fact, you tend to invoke quite a bit of pity. watching your fumble your way through your comments as they are thinly veiled by a false sense of confidence only a delusional mommas boy could have always makes me want to mail you a Phonics book.

The good people of Buffalo thank you for popping in here on occasion, it reminds us just how good it is to actually still have a true NY team to root for, and how lucky the people of New Jersey must feel to have 2 NFL teams. Don't worry though, you still have Hockey and Baseball in the NYC area for you.

Thanks once again for making my day a little brighter, love your posts, I'm a big fan, keep them coming.

There's a lot of big words in there but I think the important parts is mostly that you don't think I'm trying to be nice which I am of course. But to be nice somebody has to be realistic. I wouldn't be nice by saying Buffalo was a big city and glamorous. I'd be lying. I know the Bills has good fans because you have stuck around. The Jets are usually under a lot of pressure in the City and that is why it takes a special team like this to win the Super Bowl.

The parts I do understand is where you call me a momma's boy which could get you hurt. And sometimes I do let momma do my light work so I will just tell you to watch out for her left. She's holds a rolling pin in her right because everyone thinks ladies hit with rolling pins. Then she will nail you from the left with a crowbar. Even though I am warning you, you will still be missing teeth.

I also understand you want to mail me a phonics book but I don't need one because most of the people I call is unlisted and I try to stay off the grid myself.

There's a lot of big words in there but I think the important parts is mostly that you don't think I'm trying to be nice which I am of course. But to be nice somebody has to be realistic. I wouldn't be nice by saying Buffalo was a big city and glamorous. I'd be lying. I know the Bills has good fans because you have stuck around. The Jets are usually under a lot of pressure in the City and that is why it takes a special team like this to win the Super Bowl.

The parts I do understand is where you call me a momma's boy which could get you hurt. And sometimes I do let momma do my light work so I will just tell you to watch out for her left. She's holds a rolling pin in her right because everyone thinks ladies hit with rolling pins. Then she will nail you from the left with a crowbar. Even though I am warning you, you will still be missing teeth.

I also understand you want to mail me a phonics book but I don't need one because most of the people I call is unlisted and I try to stay off the grid myself.

A your momma joke seems in order, but I'll refrain since your'e such nice guy......

Huh? The Bills won a total of 27 games over the 6 seasons of '82 to '87. If you were alive back then, you would recall that the most dominant team "in the 80's and 90's" was the 49ers.

:w00t:

Jimmy Spagalooch. You're alright in my book. Keep posting

Huh? The Bills won a total of 27 games over the 6 seasons of '82 to '87. If you were alive back then, you would recall that the most dominant team "in the 80's and 90's" was the 49ers.

I didn't say what part of the 80s and 90s Weo but thanks got pointing it out, being a douch and giving fag boy spags more ammo. He was too dumb to know that before you mentioned it. Appreciate that man, who are you A fan of here? And yes I was alive. Thanks for talking down to me like a little boy. @ssclown.

As you could all tell today I'm already in a damn mood. First I have to deal with some douchbag spags that claims he lives in NYC and cheers for a NY team when actuality he is a fan of a team that resides in NJ and hasn't been to the Super Bowl since Ralph Wilson was 40. Joe Namath guaranteed to bang Spags mom back in the day and a few months later a retarded downs baby was born and they named him Spags. Spags thinks he's Mr Tough guy because he claims he's from NYC when in actuality he lives in a crackhouse in Newburg, sucking off Latin King members for blow and smack. He claims that Buffalo is a dump but he's never been past Middletown so he doesn't really know. He doesn't realize that Ralph Wilson Stadium holds more of a population than his $hithole dump of a County.

Hey Spags, if you want to rock and role, I'm about it all day buddy. Where I work I tune up piece of **** tough guys like you everyday, and the real gangsters that you wanna be like. Your a cheesy little tough guy like any other cocky POS that claims he's from NYC and really lives 90 miles away. Stop talking to me like your some gangster. Your nothing that scares me or anyone else around here.

Ok, so I couldn't wait any longer and got some sub-standard chicken parm from a place around the corner.

Jimmy, we're enemies now. I never want to hear your name, or see your ugly flat face again.

Very funny. Something is gonna get flattened but I'm not sure it is my face. You are lucky that Mr. on the rags is ticking me off here today with all his idol threats. I was being friendly saying you guys will probably beat the Skins plus basically saying you are now a second rate team which is better than last year's joke which was fourth rate or whichever rate is the lowest. It is hard to keep up with a first rate big city team so no big deal. Just take your beatings and do what you will with the rest of the league.

Very funny. Something is gonna get flattened but I'm not sure it is my face. You are lucky that Mr. on the rags is ticking me off here today with all his idol threats. I was being friendly saying you guys will probably beat the Skins plus basically saying you are now a second rate team which is better than last year's joke which was fourth rate or whichever rate is the lowest. It is hard to keep up with a first rate big city team so no big deal. Just take your beatings and do what you will with the rest of the league.

WTF DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH MY BRACIOLE!

With friends like you, who needs friends.

1) nobody says nothing nice

2) I was being friendly saying you guys

3) think the important parts is mostly that you don't think I'm trying to be nice

4) because they is jealous of the Jets

5) week 1-4 are like the preseason

6) I know the Bills has good fans

No offense, but may I borrow your diploma? They are a little short in the men's room stalls at my job.