If you think Bills fans are delusional...

Malazan

I'm just going to let a Jets fan speak on the resigning of Maybin:

by far the best move thus far this year. his speed could've helped us out big time vs the raiders and dmc. vs the pats and ravens he will be the x factor on this shoddy defense. but don't use him sparingly, like 20% of the defensive plays, throw him in there like 80% of the plays. hate when we get a guy (like woodhead) who with more playing time can produce big and we just keep him on the bench and use him here and there. the pats snatched him up gave him respectable playing time and look at him now.

There you have it! The best move the Jets have made...Aaron Maybin.

Edited by jeremy2020

This one by "Jetsruby" is even better:

The reason maybin wasn't so good with te bill and will be better is because...he lost weight and now hasthe speed weight and strength the get past the blocker (perfect balane now), and he has a giant chip on his shoulder.

Posted Today, 08:53 PM

This one by "Jetsruby" is even better:

The reason maybin wasn't so good with te bill and will be better is because...he lost weight and now hasthe speed weight and strength the get past the blocker (perfect balane now), and he has a giant chip on his shoulder.

Oh God that is awesome

He's not without talent. He has a chance to make an impact. It's this kind of play that makes it impossible to just completely write him off.

youtube.com/watch?v=XeileEnreBs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Thats just a bad QB rolling out when he should have stepped up into the pocket... it does happen though but i remember a similar play in the steelers last game and Ben out ran maybin on either a really long 3rd down or 4th down. I still think that was the play that lost the game or our own player tackling our kick returner.

OK, Yeah, like this is gonna help them. I think the biggest thing hurting the Jets defense right now,

is they are misssing Kris Jenkins, when he retired, that left a huge hole that isn't going to be filled

easily for them. Bills fans understand the impotance of having big bodies up front, don't we?

He's not without talent. He has a chance to make an impact. It's this kind of play that makes it impossible to just completely write him off.

He looked like a safety trying to make that tackle, I had to watch it a few times to see that it was in fact Maybin. The main reason you can easily write this guy off completely is the fact that he weighs 221-228 lbs right now, and has ZERO run play stopping abilities. Not to mention that was in the 4th quarter against cincinnati's 3rd string offense.

How does that play even make anyone think he can play, because it resembled a guy who is capable of that type of play on a weekly basis? I don't think so.

No offense Joe, but that highlight seems to prove how far this guy needs to go to even be considered capable of playing against a good team and actual starters.