On that last Freddie "non-TD" run, how many were worried....

Just Jack

that we would leave to much time on the clock? I was. I was glad they spotted it at the 1, knowing the Bills could run a few non-plays to run down the clock before trying a Field Goal. BB using up his time outs made it sweeter.

I loved the fact that the crowd was actually sort of applauding when he announced it wasn't a score. Not a single boo to be heard.

Good situational awareness at the Ralph. :thumbsup:

I dont live in WNY so I don't get the audio of the game as I was at a chain restaurant watching the game(which means all the games on TV but only the audio of the giants game) but I assumed that's why bellichek was arguing with the ref after freddies run. I think he was arguing FOR the TD

that we would leave to much time on the clock? I was. I was glad they spotted it at the 1, knowing the Bills could run a few non-plays to run down the clock before trying a Field Goal. BB using up his time outs made it sweeter.

[/quote}

Chan "out-Belichicked Belichick" on that last drive.

I was a bit worried when I saw how much time there was. At the same time I was thrilled for what Freddy did on that play.

I was nervous every time Fitz took a knee. I was furious when the Bills had a false start on one of the kneel down plays.

But all was forgotten when Lindell split the uprights. :)

Exactly, thank God he didn't score! End of the game was most epic! :thumbsup:

I have never been so happy for the Bills NOT to get a touchdown in my life. Then I was hoping Gailey would have Fitzy take a couple knees, and he did.

I am surprised BB didn't let them waltz in... It was their only chance besides an improbable missed or blocked chip shot.

weren't you watching? they TRIED to do that on the first kneeldown. fitz saw that, and stood around for a little bit before kneeling down when the patriots noticed he was still standing and started pushing the line.

Edited by bizell

I dont live in WNY so I don't get the audio of the game as I was at a chain restaurant watching the game(which means all the games on TV but only the audio of the giants game) but I assumed that's why bellichek was arguing with the ref after freddies run. I think he was arguing FOR the TD

True. But then let them waltz in on the next play! Couldn't that arrogant prick handle that call or was he afraid to look bad?

:oops: :oops: EDIT: Theyu took the knee! Sorry.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

I am still worried that Brady somehow will get the ball back tonight...

:lol: Rest assured. This one's in the books, we circled the wagons once again! I was relieved when the TD wasn't allowed and then nervous as hell about the FG being blocked or missed. Years of conditioning will do that to you.

:lol: Rest assured. This one's in the books, we circled the wagons once again! I was relieved when the TD wasn't allowed and then nervous as hell about the FG being blocked or missed. Years of conditioning will do that to you.

:yeahthat: i was half-expecting us to fumble the snap and the pats to pick it up and return it for a TD.

I loved the fact that the crowd was actually sort of applauding when he announced it wasn't a score. Not a single boo to be heard.

Good situational awareness at the Ralph. :thumbsup:

Couldn't tell that from TV, but I did see (in a closeup of the crowd) lots of fans standing up and cheering when the Bills were getting ready to start one of their early possessions. I was thinking, what's wrong with you people? Are you all rookies?

Once we started running out the clock, I became worried that the FG try would be BLOCKED!

me too. We're pathetic. We can't even allow ourselves to hope. I guess the analogy that was posted this past week about getting kicked in the junk by the bully was accurate.