Brandon Marshall Stabbed

The Wiz

Didn't see it posted anywhere but just saw this on wgr.

ESPN's Adam Schefter is reporting that Miami Dolphins wide receiver Brandon Marshall has been stabbed. The Dolphins' star was rushed to the hospital and is currently in intensive care.

At this point, details are limited, but Schefter reports Marshall was stabbed by a woman.

While I hope he makes a full recovery, i wonder, does anyone really feel bad for him? all of his previous issues listed in the foxsports.com article this morning left out a major incident. He was responsible for escalating the conflict that led to the murder of d. williams in denver. marshal is a pos and i hope he never plays again. unlikely, but a gut can dream, right.

While I hope he makes a full recovery, i wonder, does anyone really feel bad for him? all of his previous issues listed in the foxsports.com article this morning left out a major incident. He was responsible for escalating the conflict that led to the murder of d. williams in denver. marshal is a pos and i hope he never plays again. unlikely, but a gut can dream, right.

I'm just glad that all these losers tend to always sign with the Dolphins. They have a history of bringing in thugs, which has always made it that much easier to hate them. Screw the Dolphins and screw Brandon Marshall.

Sounds to me like Marshall is back to his old self and probably deserved what happened to him. Not saying it's a good thing he was stabbed but chances are that his wife didn't grab a knife and stab him for absolutely no reason.

Edited by mrags

Didn't see it posted anywhere but just saw this on wgr.

ESPN's Adam Schefter is reporting that Miami Dolphins wide receiver Brandon Marshall has been stabbed. The Dolphins' star was rushed to the hospital and is currently in intensive care.

At this point, details are limited, but Schefter reports Marshall was stabbed by a woman.

Can you believe it. the Dolfins have said they have no information because they cannot talk to a player locked out. What a line of Cr@p. I suppose if he dies they could go to the funeral because technically they couldn't speak to him.

What a sorry excuse for human beings. :wallbash:

Really? I had never heard that!

Got to be tough to live with that if it's true... B-)

it was in an SI article a few weeks ago...and Judging by his actions since then, i don't think he loses sleep over it. that's why i feel so indifferent about him being stabbed.

Can you believe it. the Dolfins have said they have no information because they cannot talk to a player locked out. What a line of Cr@p. I suppose if he dies they could go to the funeral because technically they couldn't speak to him.

What a sorry excuse for human beings. :wallbash:

i hate the dolphins, but they are right, they can't have contact with the players. why exactly does this make them sorry. find a hobby.

Richmondbob you sound like a complete douche bag. It's still not Marshall's fault for some other idiot pulling a gun. Marshall didn't do it. How do you know Marshall isn't trying to get away from all of those bad influences. And how do you know Marshall's wife doesn't have some kind of mental illness? You guys are pathetic for bashing this guy and pretty much acting happy for the guy getting STABBED. You don't know his situation so don't judge the guy. Idiots

Edited by DukeyBomb

Richmondbob you sound like a complete douche bag. It's still not Marshall's fault for some other idiot pulling a gun. Marshall didn't do it. How do you know Marshall isn't trying to get away from all of those bad influences. And how do you know Marshall's wife doesn't have some kind of mental illness? You guys are pathetic for bashing this guy and pretty much acting happy for the guy getting STABBED. You don't know his situation so don't judge the guy. Idiots

That's right, man...people need to show more sympathy for this guy...it's not like he assaults cops, drives drunk, or beats up women...he's probably just misunderstood.

dear dukeybomb,

please do a tiny amount of research in to this guys past. he has close to a dozen "douche" offenses in his 5 seasons in the nfl, from criminal offenses like domestic abuse, to a-hole offenses like repeatedly kicking the ball as far away as he could from a denver ball boy, just to make him chase it. no, marshall did not pull the trigger, but he did escalate the confrontation, and was most likely was the intended target. d.williams tried more than once to get marshall to let it go, and marshall and his idiot cousin would not. not my story, but what came to light at the trial. i did not wish death for him, and when good guys like robert edwards loses a career after one season due to a crappy injury, whats wrong with wanting an a-holes carrer to end?.

with a moniker like dukeybomb, should you call anyone a douche? how old are you, 10.

truely,

a rebel with a cause

ps-thanks for having my back ajzepp

Edited by RichmondRob

:thumbsup:

I'm a big believer in second chances, but when I went back and saw all the stuff this guy has done in his past, it made my physically ill. Drunk driving and abuse of women are two things that really get my blood boiling, and this guy apparently had more police visits to his home than OJ did. He's even apparently been to counseling, including anger therapy...but apparently he doesn't learn. I have no sympathy for people like that.

:thumbsup:

I'm a big believer in second chances, but when I went back and saw all the stuff this guy has done in his past, it made my physically ill. Drunk driving and abuse of women are two things that really get my blood boiling, and this guy apparently had more police visits to his home than OJ did. He's even apparently been to counseling, including anger therapy...but apparently he doesn't learn. I have no sympathy for people like that.

He's a more talented version of Pac man, chris Henry etc... Hopefully his story ends better but this time he was stabbed, as described earlier a teammate took a bullet likely meant for him, he drinks and drives.... These are life and death situations. He beats his wife pretty regulary it seems like...not directed at you post but--- Forget kicking balls at practice, he will be lucky if he's not in jail or dead at this rate.

Edited by NoSaint

dear dukeybomb,

please do a tiny amount of research in to this guys past. he has close to a dozen "douche" offenses in his 5 seasons in the nfl, from criminal offenses like domestic abuse, to a-hole offenses like repeatedly kicking the ball as far away as he could from a denver ball boy, just to make him chase it. no, marshall did not pull the trigger, but he did escalate the confrontation, and was most likely was the intended target. d.williams tried more than once to get marshall to let it go, and marshall and his idiot cousin would not. not my story, but what came to light at the trial. i did not wish death for him, and when good guys like robert edwards loses a career after one season due to a crappy injury, whats wrong with wanting an a-holes carrer to end?.

with a moniker like dukeybomb, should you call anyone a douche? how old are you, 10.

truely,

a rebel with a cause

You are really resorting to my Forum name now for some defense? Any time somebody starts doing that they are running out excuses to cover up their INHUMANE AND STUPID ways of wishing ill will on somebody. Especially after hearing just a snipit of the story as if the chick did nothing wrong. Stabbing him was ok. It's still pretty pathetic of you to wish the guy any harm no matter what. I don't care what you say that's a douche bag move. So Dear Richmondrob, please stop throwing up your immoral opinions on other people that may not be warranted. I don't care about those things in his past. That's immature crap. That's still not pulling triggers and stabbing people.

You are really resorting to my Forum name now for some defense? Any time somebody starts doing that they are running out excuses to cover up their INHUMANE AND STUPID ways of wishing ill will on somebody. Especially after hearing just a snipit of the story as if the chick did nothing wrong. Stabbing him was ok. It's still pretty pathetic of you to wish the guy any harm no matter what. I don't care what you say that's a douche bag move. So Dear Richmondrob, please stop throwing up your immoral opinions on other people that may not be warranted. I don't care about those things in his past. That's immature crap. That's still not pulling triggers and stabbing people.

Do you not understand what is being said to you? He already has abuse of women on his record, what could make you think that he did not provoke this?

Do you not understand what is being said to you? He already has abuse of women on his record, what could make you think that he did not provoke this?

So you are saying it's ok to stab somebody still? And is there proof out there that I am missing that he hit her this time? You don't stab or shoot somebody unless you are fearful of your life. And According to sources like Schefter, she was charged, not him. I don't give him excuses for his past shenanigans, but you guys that are saying he should lose his job and what ever should feel bad that you wish that stuff on the guy. If anything I hope he grows up and and learns from his mistakes. I don't hope that the guy dies or anything like that. Have some Character and Dignity.

So you are saying it's ok to stab somebody still? And is there proof out there that I am missing that he hit her this time? You don't stab or shoot somebody unless you are fearful of your life. And According to sources like Schefter, she was charged, not him. I don't give him excuses for his past shenanigans, but you guys that are saying he should lose his job and what ever should feel bad that you wish that stuff on the guy. If anything I hope he grows up and and learns from his mistakes. I don't hope that the guy dies or anything like that. Have some Character and Dignity.

Did you happen to read the part where she told the authorities she stabbed him in self-defense?

And exactly how many "mistakes" do you think he'll need to make before he learns from them? Cause by my count, we're on like mistake #15 and this time someone was nearly killed.

Did you happen to read the part where she told the authorities she stabbed him in self-defense?

And exactly how many "mistakes" do you think he'll need to make before he learns from them? Cause by my count, we're on like mistake #15 and this time someone was nearly killed.

Well there was that one time a teammate was killed and he changed into the guy that kicked balls at practice to force his way out of town. Maybe he will find another really immature way to deal with a serious life event.