Brandon Marshall Stabbed

The Wiz

Didn't see it posted anywhere but just saw this on wgr.

ESPN's Adam Schefter is reporting that Miami Dolphins wide receiver Brandon Marshall has been stabbed. The Dolphins' star was rushed to the hospital and is currently in intensive care.

At this point, details are limited, but Schefter reports Marshall was stabbed by a woman.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I hope he makes a full recovery, i wonder, does anyone really feel bad for him? all of his previous issues listed in the foxsports.com article this morning left out a major incident. He was responsible for escalating the conflict that led to the murder of d. williams in denver. marshal is a pos and i hope he never plays again. unlikely, but a gut can dream, right.

While I hope he makes a full recovery, i wonder, does anyone really feel bad for him? all of his previous issues listed in the foxsports.com article this morning left out a major incident. He was responsible for escalating the conflict that led to the murder of d. williams in denver. marshal is a pos and i hope he never plays again. unlikely, but a gut can dream, right.

I'm just glad that all these losers tend to always sign with the Dolphins. They have a history of bringing in thugs, which has always made it that much easier to hate them. Screw the Dolphins and screw Brandon Marshall.

Sounds to me like Marshall is back to his old self and probably deserved what happened to him. Not saying it's a good thing he was stabbed but chances are that his wife didn't grab a knife and stab him for absolutely no reason.

Edited by mrags