Beerball

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all who know my husband John, better known here as Beerball. He is very ill right now with bacterial meningitis. He's in the hospital in intensive care. Say a prayer please. It's serious.

My condolenses and prayers are with you Mrs Beerball.

Hey all who know my husband John, better known here as Beerball. He is very ill right now with bacterial meningitis. He's in the hospital in intensive care. Say a prayer please. It's serious.

Lots of prayers and good wishes to John.

Prayers are already on the way. Let him know we all love him and want him to get better. When he does get better tell him I recanted my love thing. :lol:

I'm sure he'll be fine. In addition to fighting through it for his family I'm sure he wants to come back here and give me crap!!

Praying like mad.

Jonathan

:(

From what little I know of meningitis, it certainly is very very serious (I lost my only brother to it over 40 years ago).

Prayers and good wishes for his speedy recovery,

Well, that sucks, just a little.

Keep us informed, please. I hope he gets better quickly. I hope you're handling it okay as well.

My best friend had a bout with it years ago. It was a tough road but he is now a father of four with a successful medical practice and no lingering effects. He's going to need some TLC over the next couple months but if his taste in women is as good as his taste in football teams, I've no doubt you'll be there for him.

Best wishes to a genuinely good man.