Beerball

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone. There's a little bit of good progress today. I want you all to know that John is the most amazing husband and father. You know he's a good guy from his interactions on the board but I'm here to tell you he's a really terrific man.

We appreciate all your prayers. Thanks so much. I'll have fun reading all these posts to him.

Thanks everyone. There's a little bit of good progress today. I want you all to know that John is the most amazing husband and father. You know he's a good guy from his interactions on the board but I'm here to tell you he's a really terrific man.

You just typed all that so he'd read it later. :lol:

Thrilled to hear he's moving forward! Hang tough Mrs B and don't forget to take time to take care of yourself too!!!

We appreciate all your prayers. Thanks so much. I'll have fun reading all these posts to him.

His girlfriend told us the same thing.

(I kid, of course.)

Fandamntastic!!! :lol:

Keep it up! It's amazing how far medical science has come, even over the last 5 years or so. I've been dealing with many a medical problem in my life and if a little wimp like me can do that I'm sure John will excel.

When he gets well enough tell him he's still a numbnuts.

Thanks