Interesting article on CNNSI.COM

Alphadawg7

Michael Vick? :sick: Ughh...I hope not...its near the bottom third of the paragraph where it talks about the bills...Its an article on possible landing spots for Vick next year, and they mention the Bills amongst some other teams...

Link

Here is what it said...

Buffalo is at a crossroads at quarterback. The Bills need Trent Edwards to stay healthy and be the Trent Edwards of the first four weeks of the season. They have an owner who's not afraid to take chances and is willing to do what it takes to win.

Michael Vick? :sick: Ughh...I hope not...its near the bottom third of the paragraph where it talks about the bills...Its an article on possible landing spots for Vick next year, and they mention the Bills amongst some other teams...

Link

Here is what it said...

Buffalo is at a crossroads at quarterback. The Bills need Trent Edwards to stay healthy and be the Trent Edwards of the first four weeks of the season. They have an owner who's not afraid to take chances and is willing to do what it takes to win.

Who writes this stuff? I guess anybody with a computer can be considered a writer.

Who writes this stuff? I guess anybody with a computer can be considered a writer.

My thoughts exactly...I mean anyone who knows anything about football knows that whole "high character" guy push from our organization would eliminate any chance of this happening...

He would be an immediate upgrade at #2 QB and possibly an upgrade at #1, with our shieety weather in Buffalo, I would take a guy who can improv and run.

Plus everyone would pretty much forget about Lynch's off field activities. Deflect attention, brilliant.... :sick:

He would be an immediate upgrade at #2 QB and possibly an upgrade at #1, with our shieety weather in Buffalo, I would take a guy who can improv and run.

Bring on Michael Vick to the Bills. I'm sure he'll be an excellent role model for Marshawn Lynch who needs nothing more than a quarterback that can bring his high character to our club.

Link

Here is what it said...

No way - do not want or need that distraction. It will be a media and PETA circus.

I can hardly say this but... I'd...ummm...I...I...would...would..rath.......rather.....bring baa....bac...back....Rrrr...J :sick:

No way - do not want or need that distraction. It will be a media and PETA circus.

Whoever signs him, if anyone signs him, they will have a PR nightmare of hellacious proportions!! I wonder if anyone will take that risk. Especially since he's been out of football for a couple of years.

I would take him on skill, even though I hate the dog fighting. Vick could be a steal for some team.

You would "take him on skill"? You mean as a QB??

Was he a "steal" for Atlanta? Even before he was killing dogs, he was stealing a monster paycheck from poor lovestruck Arthur Blank every month.

A guy who can improv and run? NICE! The NFL has always been a great place for the college option QB.

He had to "improv" because he didn't know the plays he was calling and he couldn't hit the side of a barn at ten paces, no matter how hard he threw. A fantastic bust.

He may resume play in 2011 as a WR. Not sure how Atlanta's compensation will be resolved.

Those PETA people need to relax. The man will have done his time and should be allowed go on with his life.

Sure, but not in Buffalo. Let him get on with his life cleaning the sh-- out of kennels somewhere. He deserves it.

Link

Here is what it said...

Michael Vick is a great athlete..I wouldnt mind him on the team as an offensive weapon. We have only one gamebreaker on offense...we need more.

Link

Here is what it said...

He'll be a Dolphin.

- Great player for the wildcat offense

- South Florida is a good place for him, moral standards are pretty low

- Phins need depth at QB

- New owner looking for some headlines

- Vick only wants to play in a warm climate

- Parcells getting softer in his old age

- Real estate prices have dropped dramatically

- Even OJ found people who liked him there

-

Great, CNN/SI redirected from the National Football Post with no byline attached.

People who write garbage like that should be held accountable. It's obviously conjured up in the writer's head with no basis in reality.

That column is denigrating to everyone who works for both those organizations. Not only is it stupid, it's offensively stupid.

Link

Here is what it said...

wrong......dead wrong!

Somewhere the myth of Michael Vick was created that he was a winning QB. Michael Vick got the Falcons to the playoffs once. The rest of the time it was sub-.500. He was a terrible QB. Almost all of his offense was running out of busted plays. Vick is the poster child for athletes who were superstars but never won jack.

PTR

Somewhere the myth of Michael Vick was created that he was a winning QB. Michael Vick got the Falcons to the playoffs once. The rest of the time it was sub-.500. He was a terrible QB. Almost all of his offense was running out of busted plays. Vick is the poster child for athletes who were superstars but never won jack.

PTR

Purely from a perspective of his QB play, (in other words not talking about his off the field stuff) I think Vick is a guy who could/should be a much better QB than he ever showed in the NFL. I don't think he was particularly well coached in Atlanta. One of the biggest challanges with a guy like Vick, and the talent he has/had, is knowing to reign him in, and when to let his natural talents take over. Dan Reeves struggled with Elway in that area, and I suppose some might feel that JP Losmans' talents were squnadered, similarly, in Buffalo. There was that brief period, where the Falcons and Vick were bent on making him a more conventional style NFL QB. He wasn't perfect, and had some breakdowns, but he also played well at times.

Still, I wouldn't care to see him in Buffalo, even if it was a realistic possibility.

You would "take him on skill"? You mean as a QB??

Was he a "steal" for Atlanta? Even before he was killing dogs, he was stealing a monster paycheck from poor lovestruck Arthur Blank every month.

A guy who can improv and run? NICE! The NFL has always been a great place for the college option QB.

He had to "improv" because he didn't know the plays he was calling and he couldn't hit the side of a barn at ten paces, no matter how hard he threw. A fantastic bust.

He may resume play in 2011 as a WR. Not sure how Atlanta's compensation will be resolved.

Spot on, especially the bold part. I can't believe people are still fooled by a guy who creates a couple ESPN highlight plays surrounded by a dozen crappy ones. Considering what Atlanta paid to get him, he is a huge disappointment.

Oh yeah, and he's a total scumbag.

Michael Vick? <_< Ughh...I hope not...its near the bottom third of the paragraph where it talks about the bills...Its an article on possible landing spots for Vick next year, and they mention the Bills amongst some other teams...

Link

Here is what it said...

WTF? Is there more than one Bills owner?

I think Vick is and was a good qb. He had no help in atlanta besides algae crumpler, even when they got him peerless that was obviously a mistake because peerless needed moulds on the other side. Vick never gets sacked, just because he doesnt have the mind of a peyton manning doesnt mean he didnt know any of the plays, ill bet he knew more plays than JP ever did. As far as his character issues I am a dog lover and what he did was horrible but he payed for his mistakes in federal prison, give him a break. PETA freaks will never let him live a normal life because they need the publicity. I guarantee he will be signed right away as soon as goodell decides when he can play. I think there is a zero percent chance he will be a bill because of our climate, but if I was a fan of a southern team i would take him in a heart beat. He can play qb/rb/wr, ill bet he could play db. that guy is a freak and he will be an asset to any team.

I never want a disgusting human being like Vick on the Bills. He's not even worth talking about. If Buffalo signs Vick, I'm no longer a fan.

Seriously? I can understand your feelings toward Vick,I know people that feel the same way. But I find it hard to believe a long time fan would really change loyalties because of a single signing.

Seriously? I can understand your feelings toward Vick,I know people that feel the same way. But I find it hard to believe a long time fan would really change loyalties because of a single signing.

I would stop following the Bills if he was our QB. Since I don't really like any other teams, the NFL would be dead to me. Oh and PETA blows, but some things can't be forgiven.

Michael Vick? :wacko: Ughh...I hope not...its near the bottom third of the paragraph where it talks about the bills...Its an article on possible landing spots for Vick next year, and they mention the Bills amongst some other teams...

Link

Here is what it said...

talk about blowing all your credibility as a writer in one sentence... :beer: