Live 2024 NFL Draft thread - Rounds 4-7 (Do NOT tip the Bills pick)

SDS

Just now, Ralonzo said:

Trade out. 163 for 168 and 219. 

Awesome 

You know I don't disagree with trading down but if you're punting on 2024, do it right and cut Miller too 

If you clearly think this draft sucks, trade it all away for next year and tank.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

We have traded back. Beane thinks this is a weak day 3. He is telling us that by his actions. He is right. But if he thought that was he not trying to get up into the 4th another time or two? Empty those other picks out..... what use are they if you think the rounds 5 through 7 talent sucks?

Most of those trade-ups in the 4th involved 2025 3rds. 

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Who cares? None of them have Josh who will elevate anyone we put out there. And as Mahomes just proved, that's all that really matters. Texans are interesting tho. Not worried about anyone else.

If this were true people wouldn’t be screaming get Allen more weapons all the time…and currently upset that Beane hasn’t drafted another weapon for Allen. 

9 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

You know we took a WR at 33, right?

The "Double Down" was never a given. We lost 4 WR's, signed 2, and Drafted one. We have Shorter coming off his red shirt year. And probably are going back to the veteran market (maybe).

Of course I know it wasn't a given, but it would have appeared logical. 

I would have never bet we’d trade down four times in the draft. I actually would have bet the opposite. Please tell me Beane has some targets in FA or working on a player trade. Otherwise I’m struggling with what he’s doing this year besides adding depth players. Coleman is possibly the only starter coming out of this draft. Ugh!

• Like (+1) 1

This draft has been fine in my opinion. Its not flashy but there are a lot of tough nosed kids that the Bills have took in this draft. Seems like their remaking the team to be more physical than finesse.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3

1 minute ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Awesome 

You know I don't disagree with trading down but if you're punting on 2024, do it right and cut Miller too 

If you clearly think this draft sucks, trade it all away for next year and tank.

Wow......just wow.  Surely you jest???

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

Trade out. 163 for 168 and 219. 

Seems like a solid trade to go down 5 spots. My question is what do they do with 4 more picks? I think they can easily roster an Edge and CB but after taking an LB their places where they can go with those two other picks is shrinking. Maybe they are hoping to punt away a pick for a future selection or go for a kicker/punter?

Edited by billsfan89