Kirk Cousins isn’t happy with Atlanta’s draft choice

Einstein

It's a weird move but Atlanta likes to make a splash night 1 of the draft. 

Honestly, not feeling bad for ol' Kirk. Guy has made a ton of money including $100M from Atlanta guaranteed. He gets that no matter what. Plus with the investment they made in him I'd say he's got 2 years in Atlanta. By that time he's 37 and likely at the end of the road anyway. 

Not only that but he is 35 and coming off serious injury. No telling of he's going to be the same. 

Really don’t understand this one.  I thought maybe it was a draft to trade agreement and maybe it still is, like Adams and next years 1st to the Falcons, for him, but otherwise the pick seems dumb.

Penix is a 6th year college quarterback 

Who has major shoulder surgery... And a reconstructed ACL 

Great college player and I really do hope the best for him as I do all players.... 

But man... I didn't have him in my top 45 or so players

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

Penix is a 6th year college quarterback 

Who has major shoulder surgery... And a reconstructed ACL 

Great college player and I really do hope the best for him as I do all players.... 

But man... I didn't have him in my top 45 or so players

2 ACLs.

• Shocked 1

I like Penix. He is a lot like Tua and I think he could be a successful QB. But drafting him 8th overall when you signed a good QB in the a win now move makes little sense. There wasn’t a position that could help you win a fairly open NFC. Odunzie/Bowers/OT,/DE?  Nope, backup QB.

Very strange move 

Cousins sure knows how to make money. Wouldn't it be crazy if they move on from him next year and he is available to sign with ANOTHER team to start? He is like the GOAT when it comes to shaking down the NFL for money.

The secret is to be good, but not too good.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3