An unpopular trade option.

With expectations lower this year than the past couple of years, here’s a thought. Offer Josh to the Bears for both of their first rounders and their second. Draft Williams, Thomas and Mckonkeywith the first rounders. Fill out the rest of the roster from there. Put 2024 in the books as a probable reset, Look out league in 2025.

• Vomit 14
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Angry 3
  • Disagree 4
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 6

4 minutes ago, M. Wrotto said:

With expectations lower this year than the past couple of years, here’s a thought. Offer Josh to the Bears for both of their first rounders and their second. Draft Williams, Thomas and Mckonkeywith the first rounders. Fill out the rest of the roster from there. Put 2024 in the books as a probable reset, Look out league in 2025.

We already had a thread with this stupid option. Just shut this one down. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, M. Wrotto said:

Were you drinking at the same bar as the other guy??? 

• Haha (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

To be fair...it's only unpopular because it's a terrible move. Both logically and financially. Literally couldn't be a worse idea. Literally.

other than that tho

• Haha (+1) 5

"Hey, in my opinion, I think we're going to be worse because we got rid of 4 30 year olds and a very injury plagued corner who was 3rd best on the team anyway. I have no basis as to why our expectations are lower other than they are getting rid of players who I like. 

Because of this: let's trade our generational talent at QB who is on par with the best in the league and who has carried this team for 3 years by himself. I think we should trade him for a guy who wears lip stick and dresses, and is very unproven and can be a bust. Get other receivers who I think are good but can also turn out to be busts. This makes a lot of sense"

translated it for you. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, M. Wrotto said:

troll.  Go away

• Like (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, Green Lightning said:

Don't we have another thread with this same insane suggestion? If you're going to post a crackerdog take, the least you can do is be original. 

I think this is the first Trade Josh thread. But there is a Trade Milano thread on Page 1 and a Trade Dawkins thread recently. 'Tis the time of the year when everyone gets obsessed with Draft Prospects, convinces themselves they're going to be the best players to ever suit up at their position based on watching YouTube highlight reels, and wants to trade literally anyone and everyone to try and get them.

EDIT: Oh, no, you're right. There is another Trade Josh thread on Page 1. Dear Lord.

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Haha (+1) 1