Diggs traded to Texans for picks

Where there is smoke there is fire. People have been dismissing Diggs comments but it's clear he wanted out. The guy is a diva, and a clown. 

Him and his brother publicly going after Allen. Loser. See ya.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Andre Reed would like to say hi.

Unless you lived through that era, most posting here will never know; great point! Diggs not even on the same planet!

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 2

Just now, machine gun kelly said:

This is a mess, but now if we don’t take WR’s in the 1st 2 rounds, we are f’d up.  We can’t make it on what we have, but I know he’s on the wrong side of 30.

I think with 2 1sts and 3 2nds in the next 2 drafts - you have ammunition to move into the top 10 of the draft without giving up too many of your 2024 picks.  

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Which is why local media is going to lose their minds. They were all wrong.

Diggs will talk too, which is going to make this even more interesting.  Grab the popcorn ... LOL  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

A lot of people on here and in the Bills content creation sphere just refused to accept what everybody else could see with their own eyes.

Which is what?  We can win w a couple rookies?  

2 hours ago, PBF81 said:

FWIW, our starting WRs are currently Shakir, Samuel, and Shorter.  

If we don't use our 1st-rounder on a WR now ...  SMFH  

Having a good feel for Beane, the plan is to move up and grab their guy.  Brian Thomas is my best guess.  

Edited by Chicken Boo
  • Agree 1

I attended many games last year and it was clear watching Diggs that he really had lost it the second half of the season. He is also known for disappearing during key playoff games and choking (see drop last year against KC, some other boneheaded plays (fumble) and lack of separation). 

This move should free up a lot of cap space for us next year to reload. This draft is also receiver heavy so we will get someone. We may have a bit of a drop off this year but we will be much better off in the future. 

1 minute ago, PBF81 said:

FWIW, our starting WRs are currently Shakir, Samuel, and Shorter.  

If we don't use our 1st-rounder on a WR now ...  SMFH  

Hamler is better than Shorter.  Shorter will have a sub Hodgins career.

I want to reserve judgement until I see what the cap looks like and what Buffalo adds at WR before the season.

Buffalo was not getting past the divisional round with last years set up.  If Allen has five to ten good years left, I would be willing to take a step back for one year if it meant true Super Bowl contention after.