Raheem Mosert extended-2 yrs up to 9.075 mil

3 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

So glad they have Tua cause Mosert/Achane is a helluva RB combo

It's a problem backfield to play against...for now. Mosert is already 31 and though lightly used early in his career will start to hit a wall soon. 

Achane is EXPLOSIVE for sure...but I have serious doubts he will ever be more that a 8-10 touch a game guy without missing time due to injury. He's not built for it. 

51 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I always loved this guy in San Fran. But he was always so injury prone. Finally staying healthy. Glad he is getting paid a bit. 

Big fan of his even though he’s a Dolphin. Met him at the playoff game he sat out two years ago and just a very down to earth guy 

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

Tua hasn't gotten an extension yet and nor has than been whispers he's working on one. Joe Klatt mentioned in one of his mocks that Penix could give them the deep thrower they need and could be their 1st Rounder in April.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

Good for him. Guy is the biggest threat not named Tyreek Hill and always seems to gash our defense. Pretty impressive he’s still going strong at his age. Achane is also a monster. Too bad they have Tua 

I would be happy to see them tie up almost 10 mil on an aging RB but I’m sure that press release is agent-speak for incentives he’s not likely to hit.

He’s been injured every season but not out for many games so i’m not exactly sure you can all him injury prone. 

13 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

It's a problem backfield to play against...for now. Mosert is already 31 and though lightly used early in his career will start to hit a wall soon. 

Achane is EXPLOSIVE for sure...but I have serious doubts he will ever be more that a 8-10 touch a game guy without missing time due to injury. He's not built for it. 

Very valid points. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, The Jokeman said:

Tua hasn't gotten an extension yet and nor has than been whispers he's working on one. Joe Klatt mentioned in one of his mocks that Penix could give them the deep thrower they need and could be their 1st Rounder in April.

Interesting.  I keep hearing an extension is imminent but while idk much about Penix at the nfl level, he's not considered a high 1st rder , will likely take ti.e to develop and they miss out on upgrading OL in rd 1

23 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I always loved this guy in San Fran. But he was always so injury prone. Finally staying healthy. Glad he is getting paid a bit. 

Compared to what WR's are getting.  That's not a big contract.  Funny when you see what a guy like Mostert is getting (who has had a solid career).  And then you see what Tremaine Edmonds and Gabe Davis are getting paid.  All I can say to that is WOW!!  Glad we aren't paying either of them.

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, MarkyMannn said:

What rookie RB is going to put up 21 TD's this year

that’s as much about opportunity as anything. 

Mostert is fine enough but he’s not an elite piece in an offense. Scheme and reps padded that number a ton.

21 hours ago, The Jokeman said:

Interesting. Although by the time Penix is up to speed Tyreek Hillwill probably be losing a step and Waddle may not even be there anymore depending on who has to get paid next.

21 hours ago, The Jokeman said:

There’s no reason for them to get a deal done until OTAs/training camp. Tua is their guy (lucky for us) and he’s going to get paid (again lucky for us). They don’t have a roster built for a rookie QB