NFL will play 2 games on Christmas-day which is on a Wednesday this year.

Gregg

8 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

They should go full out money making mode and have a couple of games on Tuesday, Christmas Eve as well.

There's already Monday and Thursday night games. They could add a Friday night game and play everyday of the week.

Sounds like the MAC

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Augie said:

Hey, why don’t we do this in Cambodia? That would be cool. 

Funny you should mention that, the other day i saw something about Cambodia being a hot new retirement haven, I'll have to check it out.

Thinking of all the employees that will have to spend xmas at a game...working. Used to work in sports for 7+ years and that's the #1 reason I saw my way out. Needless to say I would not attend.

In another scheduling move the NFL is deciding if it will be the Browns or Packers going to Brazil to play the Eagles.

Matt Schneidman on X: "Packers president Mark Murphy tells local reporters the NFL is deciding between the Packers and Browns to play the Eagles in Brazil. https://t.co/qsJLGnTlwP" / X (twitter.com)

1 hour ago, DJB said:

It was meant as a first post joke . I too don’t want to go on Christmas 

I hear ya. My response was for sure not a dig at ya. More just saying no way am I there lol. That's for singles and couples that are die hard. Cant imagine what my wife would say if I even suggested it haha

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gregg said:

expect the opponents to come out of the Amazon Thursday game and a preselected game for early Saturday game then they trade partners to play on Xmas.  The other two Saturday games would come out of Sunday schedule flexing thrm.

other option is two teams come out of a bye.

for example….. bills vs fins on thursday, rams vs Seahawks on Saturday set for 430 pm. They flex a 130 and 8 pm gsme.

then it’s bills/fins at Seahawks/ rams for Xmas at 3 pm and 630 pm.  Bills snd fins both are on the road at rams snd seahawks.

or afc north vs nfc east this year so you could have 

some combo  thurs/ sst pairs playing on Wednesday 

One week it’s balt vs eagles and pit vs Dallas then other week it’s  pit- balt and Phil- dal

53 minutes ago, ALLinALLEN said:

Thinking of all the employees that will have to spend xmas at a game...working. Used to work in sports for 7+ years and that's the #1 reason I saw my way out. Needless to say I would not attend.

pits more Xmas Eve evening/ Xmas morning is the period.

I see Xmas games occurring at 3-430 pm and 630-800  pm as their start time slots.

1 hour ago, mushypeaches said:

At this point, no one should be surprised by the combined greed of the Shield coinciding with their complete disregard for player safety or the fans

Cry me a river. Stop watching, then.

They are a business. They prioritize making money and providing a product that people want. There is rabid demand for their product.

The constant butt-hurt attacks by "fans" like you are really getting nauseating. Go choose another form of entertainment, because you clearly don't like this one.

• Like (+1) 2