PSL Pricing/Seat Selection Discussion

8 hours ago, Mr Info said:

You are correct. My rep sent me a copy of the 27 page PSL agreement to review before deciding whether to purchase. Included were payment terms, licensee benefits & obligations, non payment of season tickets, etc.

IMG_3048.avif

• Haha (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

A little dramatic.  Every business is affected by their bottom line.

So anyone who buys a PSL is getting blindly and stupidly raped?   

You have your right and opinion to not like it and also not go.  But since the NFL continues to grow and this is supply meets demand again…and the NFL has no reason to change.

I am not going to like paying more but I understand it is what it is.  I bring my son up there every year and this won’t stop me from doing it.  Plane tickets, hotels and game tickets are expensive for me but I will continue to do it because its worth it to me.

If its too financially hard on you, it sucks, I really do feel bad for you but this the result of something that is the biggest sport in the world revenue wise.  

Agree about the bolded 100%.  It's great that you can afford it, and that you and your son enjoy the experience enough to take the price increase in stride. It's not financially hard on me. Like you I could afford it as well.  But the experience for me is not worth anywhere near the cost of the day at the Ralph.  We stopped going in person several years ago.  Now for the 1pm starts I record the game, and I have software that skips the commercials automatically on playback. So my family spends Sunday afternoons doing what we like, then we get pizza and all meet up to watch the game in 90 minutes or so while eating dinner. 

What I feel bad about are the fans that have managed to afford seasons for their families for years, now needing to find or get a loan for a pretty large lump sum payment that does nothing but help finance the Biils new stadium rather than the NFL, which as you say is the "biggest  sport in the world revenue wise" (it's actually 2nd behind soccer, but close), financing it.   That just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.      

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, mrags said:

Huh? This is exactly why they are doing it the way they’re doing it. They are going section by section. If that family had seats in the cheapest section of the stadium, they will get an opportunity to buy tickets in a similar section of the new stadium. 

you do know that the new stadium will have as many seats as there are season ticket holders in the current stadium now right? 

If it was just a pure ticket purchase I could agree with you.
If the PSL was the same price throughout the stadium I could agree with you.

With the very limited info we have to go on it sounds like PSL prices are far, far, far higher for those of us who sit lower level near the middle of the field.  So as a longtime season ticket holder I might end up being punished as I can't afford a PSL in the area the Bills expect me to sit in.  

It's a logical move by the Bills in the sense of making sure they sell the expensive seats, but it's a bs move in the sense that I could move to a cheaper seat any of the last 21 years I've had tickets and no one would have batted an eye.  Now all of a sudden I'm tied to my area ... or maybe I'm not.  For sure I'm left guessing as the Bills aren't releasing info.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Dr.Mantis_Toboggan said:

Lol yes Bill Gates and Warren Buffet are “good people” now, right… back to 🏈

Yes, I would recommend that too. 

I guess giving away BILLIONS of dollars does not get you forgiven for having billions of dollars….in your mind at least.  I don’t get the hate for people you have never been in a room with. Being successful and wealthy does not make you evil, despite what you might think.  It sounds angry and jealous, tbh. 

Do you hate everyone, or just billionaires. Where do you draw the line? How do you feel about your neighbors? You've probably met them. (This is the flip side of an argument made earlier, fyi.  😊

OK, let’s just draft somebody already………

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, GottaRun said:

With the very limited info we have to go on it sounds like PSL prices are far, far, far higher for those of us who sit lower level near the middle of the field.  So as a longtime season ticket holder I might end up being punished as I can't afford a PSL in the area the Bills expect me to sit in.  

Yeah those STH's are probably going to feel the most sticker shock, as it looks like they converted that area into Field Club seating.

14 minutes ago, GottaRun said:

It's a logical move by the Bills in the sense of making sure they sell the expensive seats, but it's a bs move in the sense that I could move to a cheaper seat any of the last 21 years I've had tickets and no one would have batted an eye.  Now all of a sudden I'm tied to my area ... or maybe I'm not.  For sure I'm left guessing as the Bills aren't releasing info.

These are the stories I was fearing, but knew were inevitable. It’s not even “simply” the extra cost right now, you get to marinate in a dark sense of unknown before they ever show you the sticker. Nobody likes the unknown.

I get it. Good luck to all of you. 

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

Nobody likes the unknown.

This is the #1 mistake the Bills have made.

Treating this like a timeshare sale, rather than simply releasing the pricing for the entire stadium, is amateur hour.

8 hours ago, Mr Info said:

You are correct. My rep sent me a copy of the 27 page PSL agreement to review before deciding whether to purchase. Included were payment terms, licensee benefits & obligations, non payment of season tickets, etc.

can you post it in a pdf file ?..ty

9 minutes ago, Einstein said:

This is the #1 mistake the Bills have made.

Treating this like a timeshare sale, rather than simply releasing the pricing for the entire stadium, is amateur hour.

I have no argument since I have zero exposure to the process, but from what I’m reading there are serious flaws. How much was predicted vs what we are experiencing? That is the kind of thing I’d like to know, right behind a look at the draft board!!!  

Edited by Augie

25 minutes ago, GottaRun said:

Well. With this argument I agree with a bit. Because I’m not sure anyone expected lower bowl mid field tix would be considered club level seats with the highest PSLs in the stadium. I can tell you I didn’t think it would be the case. I did however foresee that club members would be given first crack at the tickets based on how they rolled out the opportunity to buy tickets to that “home game” in Atlanta if we would have beat the Bengals 2 seasons ago. So I upgraded at that time and moved into the club levels. Had I known things would be rolled out the way they are I wouldn’t have done it. I would have kept my end zones seats where I’m sore I was in the upper 25% of seniority. And I would have had availability to covered and heated end zone seats (based on the renderings and the survey, there will be) in the back rows of the end zones in the 100-300 levels. 

so if you are one of the few people with 40 yard line to 40 yard line, mid field, and you got pushed out a bit because the clubs took over those locations then I feel bad for you. Anyone else however at this time can just shut up because they haven’t even gotten to those sections of the stadium yet and there’s no way to tell if you’re getting screwed or not. For all you know if you’re in the back rows of the 100s, maybe you end up in the first few rows of the 200s and have significantly better seats. And until they provide any information on seat pricing or PSL pricing, all we can do is speculate and it’s not doing anyone any good besides getting the masses all riled up. 

36 minutes ago, mrags said:

... so if you are one of the few people with 40 yard line to 40 yard line, mid field, and you got pushed out a bit ...

And here's where you might be missing the point... or I might be... but here's where the Bills are in real danger of screwing this up.  Are we getting pushed out a bit, or are we being moved to the back of the line?  This shouldn't even be an area of concern for the STH, the policy should be established and it should be public.

Edited by GottaRun
  • Agree 1

50 minutes ago, GottaRun said:

And here's where you might be missing the point... or I might be... but here's where the Bills are in real danger of screwing this up.  Are we getting pushed out a bit, or are we being moved to the back of the line?  This shouldn't even be an area of concern for the STH, the policy should be established and it should be public.

Well. It isn’t public and that’s probably for fear of a riot or massive amounts of people cancelling before they even get a chance to view the experience. 

If you are mid field 100 level. My guess, is that you will be first to pick your tickets in the experience as soon as the club members are done picking their seats. And they will work their way from midfield to end zone on each level. So instead of an option for midfield you might be 10-25 yard line in the 100s or maybe move up to 2-500 levels with other options. It seems there’s going to be less box suites, more club seats, a little less 100 level seats, more 400-500 level seats. I personally think most of the 200 and 300s will end up being club seat options. 

4 minutes ago, Punching Bag said:

Sent you message to get around issue.  I and a number of people have used it.

I'd also really like to see this. I have seasons on the 50 and am dreading finding out what my PSLs will cost.

2 hours ago, CodeMonkey said:

Agree about the bolded 100%.  It's great that you can afford it, and that you and your son enjoy the experience enough to take the price increase in stride. It's not financially hard on me. Like you I could afford it as well.  But the experience for me is not worth anywhere near the cost of the day at the Ralph.  We stopped going in person several years ago.  Now for the 1pm starts I record the game, and I have software that skips the commercials automatically on playback. So my family spends Sunday afternoons doing what we like, then we get pizza and all meet up to watch the game in 90 minutes or so while eating dinner. 

What I feel bad about are the fans that have managed to afford seasons for their families for years, now needing to find or get a loan for a pretty large lump sum payment that does nothing but help finance the Biils new stadium rather than the NFL, which as you say is the "biggest  sport in the world revenue wise" (it's actually 2nd behind soccer, but close), financing it.   That just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.      

Agreed.

When I said #1, I meant one league in a single country.  FIFA is in over 200 nations and 700 Leagues and yet the NFL is right behind them in total revenue….pretty wild.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Augie said:

Yes, I would recommend that too. 

I guess giving away BILLIONS of dollars does not get you forgiven for having billions of dollars….in your mind at least.  I don’t get the hate for people you have never been in a room with. Being successful and wealthy does not make you evil, despite what you might think.  It sounds angry and jealous, tbh. 

Do you hate everyone, or just billionaires. Where do you draw the line? How do you feel about your neighbors? You've probably met them. (This is the flip side of an argument made earlier, fyi.  😊

OK, let’s just draft somebody already………

If I was looking for a bunch of passive aggressive nonsense, I’d talk to my wife.

No, Philanthropy while living in continued opulence is not enough. While we continue to live on a planet with ever growing food scarcity and lack of access to clean safe drinking water for a disproportionate amount of people, millions of CHILDREN, then I will never condone the disgustingly excessive lifestyle of billionaires. 

Yes, children dying of starvation makes me angry.
Yes people not having access to the most basic of healthcare makes me angry.

Yes knowing none of this HAS to be this way, makes me angry.

And yes, I am jealous of those who have the means to make a real difference but don’t.

Mega yachts, private jets, private islands, buying social media platforms because you don’t like the narrative while 700+million globally (twice the population of the entire United States), live in abject poverty, and you take advantage of that fact by mining cheap lithium, or using the cheap labor to make all your “Basic” goods. Or maybe like our own Terry Pegs, fracking the planet and destroying ecosystems to make your mint, take your pick, it’s all gross.

Would it appeal to your sensitives if I just said the overwhelming majority of the ultra rich are garbage people? Because really it seems like you got hung up on the semantics of a generalization. 

I’m sorry, MOST billionaires are proper shite, better?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, mrags said:

Well. It isn’t public and that’s probably for fear of a riot or massive amounts of people cancelling before they even get a chance to view the experience. 

This circles back to missteps in PR strategy by the Bills management regarding the new stadium.

The team's decision to keep the stadium's drawings, virtual reality walkthroughs, and detailed plans under wraps, opting instead for presenting them through timeshare-like meetings in a nondescript location in Williamsville, far from the stadium, effectively deflated any excitement that could have been generated. A better approach would have harnessed the initial enthusiasm with a community-focused event designed to amplify stadium anticipation.

For instance, a strategic move could have involved:

1) Hosting a grand unveiling event open to the media, season ticket holders, and fans, ideally timed around the NFL draft. This would allow fans to experience the draft in a unique way, intertwined with the excitement of the stadium reveal. Featuring appearances by Bills legends from various eras, such as Josh Allen, Jim Kelly, Fred Jackson, and Kyle Williams, alongside performances by bands, offering 50/50raffles, and giveaways, etc, to enrich the experience.

2) Broadcast the event both online and in-person to display the stadium’s architecture, amenities, and technological features through detailed presentations, testimonials from the designers, endorsements by players, and exclusive behind-the-scenes content.

3) Gifting attendees miniature replicas of the stadium upon departure, akin to the distribution of bobbleheads. This would leave a lasting, tangible memory of the event.

4) I would have avoided  any discussion of pricing at the event to focus purely on building excitement and allowing guests to marvel at the stadium’s offerings without the immediate concern of cost. Such an event would far surpass the current approach of individual appointments in a locale far removed from the stadium.

This concept would undoubtedly generate buzz—in workplaces, online, and during family gatherings like Easter, which would have laid the groundwork for widespread anticipation.

After allowing the excitement to reach its peak over a few weeks, the team could then introduce the pricing details. And yes, this idea of mine is completely off the cuff and likely has a few holes. That's how all good ideas start. You come up with something then you refine it, fix it, and make it great.

But as it stands, the current strategy has arguably been the least effective approach possible.

Edited by Einstein
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Einstein said:

This circles back to missteps in PR strategy by the Bills management regarding the new stadium.

But as it stands, the current strategy has arguably been the least effective approach possible.

You are a genius in Marketing!   Anyone notice @Einstein after Russ Brandon left Bills?   Now we see where the ideas for UFL are coming from.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Einstein said:

The team's decision to keep the stadium's drawings, virtual reality walkthroughs, and detailed plans under wraps, opting instead for presenting them through timeshare-like meetings in a nondescript location in Williamsville, far from the stadium, effectively deflated any excitement that could have been generated. A better approach would have harnessed the initial enthusiasm with a community-focused event designed to amplify stadium anticipation.

For instance, a strategic move could have involved:

1) Hosting a grand unveiling event open to the media, season ticket holders, and fans, ideally timed around the NFL draft. This would allow fans to experience the draft in a unique way, intertwined with the excitement of the stadium reveal. Featuring appearances by Bills legends from various eras, such as Josh Allen, Jim Kelly, Fred Jackson, and Kyle Williams, alongside performances by bands, offering 50/50raffles, and giveaways, etc, to enrich the experience.

2) Broadcast the event both online and in-person to display the stadium’s architecture, amenities, and technological features through detailed presentations, testimonials from the designers, endorsements by players, and exclusive behind-the-scenes content.

3) Gifting attendees miniature replicas of the stadium upon departure, akin to the distribution of bobbleheads. This would leave a lasting, tangible memory of the event.

4) I would have avoided  any discussion of pricing at the event to focus purely on building excitement and allowing guests to marvel at the stadium’s offerings without the immediate concern of cost. Such an event would far surpass the current approach of individual appointments in a locale far removed from the stadium.

This concept would undoubtedly generate buzz—in workplaces, online, and during family gatherings like Easter, which would have laid the groundwork for widespread anticipation.

After allowing the excitement to reach its peak over a few weeks, the team could then introduce the pricing details. And yes, this idea of mine is completely off the cuff and likely has a few holes. That's how all good ideas start. You come up with something then you refine it, fix it, and make it great.

So you’re upset that they didn’t provide a big reveal to everyone at once. When they are doing a personal reveal to everyone individually over the course of months. You’re upset they didn’t give our free trinkets and personal meet and greats with Bills greats. You’re upset they didn’t provide pricing to everyone in a way to throw it all out there at once. That’s a you problem. They are however doing as fair as possible by being fans in section by section by seniority to provide them with options at the closest seats as possible to what they currently have. There really isn’t anymore fair way to do it. If for example the top 3000 people in seniority all happened to be in the corners of the 300s but in the new stadium they decided they all wanted 50 yard line seats, it would push everyone else out of the section. This would piss people off just as much or more. There’s really no 100% fan friendly way for everyone involved. 

now, should they have provided more renderings? Yes. Should they have provided a virtual fly through of the stadium? Yes. Could they have provided all the prices to everyone, sure. But they are apparently successful in our what they are doing and how they are doing it. Based on reports they have a 75% renewal rate. Doesn’t get much better than that for them. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, mrags said:

So you’re upset that they didn’t provide a big reveal to everyone at once. You’re upset they didn’t give our free trinkets and personal meet and greats with Bills greats. You’re upset they didn’t provide pricing to everyone in a way to throw it all out there at once.

You really should get that reading comprehension problem checked out.

Im not upset or angry about any of this. Nor have I ever claimed to be.

I do think it’s incredibly stupid and nonsensical the way they are going about this. But i’m not upset about it. I just laugh at their stupidity.

16 minutes ago, mrags said:

Based on reports they have a 75% renewal rate. Doesn’t get much better than that for them. 

1) Never trust non-regulated numbers that come directly from the benefiting party.

2) 75% is successful? Yikes. I wish my board thought losing 1 out of every 4 customers is successful. We would be smashing KPI records with those low standards.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 2

friend of mine who sits in LOWER  BOWL  goes for his experience tomorrow (tues)

1965 seniority, 50 yard line

should have some good info in 24 hours

P.S. of the 25% who didn't agree to new club level  seats immediately on first offer....i bet more than half of them get seats in a less expensive area on their second chance meeting. so that initial 75% will likely go to 85-90%

Edited by papazoid
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

25 minutes ago, Einstein said:

You really should get that reading comprehension problem checked out.

Im not upset or angry about any of this. Nor have I ever claimed to be.

I do think it’s incredibly stupid and nonsensical the way they are going about this. But i’m not upset about it. I just laugh at their stupidity.

1) Never trust non-regulated numbers that come directly from the benefiting party.

2) 75% is successful? Yikes. I wish my board thought losing 1 out of every 4 customers is successful. We would be smashing KPI records with those low standards.

Excited Pizza GIF

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, DrBob806 said:

So over priced seats are ok? Rhetorical question obviously.

Here's the thing. You've got a family who's been a loyal Bills customer since the 60s, and the Bills are telling that family they may potentially lose out on their seats, because they didn't splurge for the pricier seats over time? It's wrong. 

Are they telling them that ? Your loyal customer will be offered comparable seats in the new stadium. As was pointed out in this thread , they’ve only brought in 1.6% of STHs at this point. We are talking about pricier seats at this point because that is the customer the Bills have started with. Is it wrong for the Bills to begin with their highest paying customers? 

7 hours ago, CodeMonkey said:

Why does it? They could DVR and go out for pizza like you do. Perhaps they will prefer it to going to the stadium as well. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, mrags said:

now, should they have provided more renderings? Yes. Should they have provided a virtual fly through of the stadium? Yes. Could they have provided all the prices to everyone, sure. But they are apparently successful in our what they are doing and how they are doing it. Based on reports they have a 75% renewal rate. Doesn’t get much better than that for them. 

Not taking sides here, but official reports had only several hundred people coming through to date.  Obviously they're the high-level moneybags. 

It's certainly curious whether the next level of tix shares the same level of success as their stated 75%, if that's even true. 

What we do know is that even here many fans have expressed that they're not going to renew, many with the simple price increases but most with the PSLs and clearly notably higher prices. 

Here's the thing, many of the non-moneybags buy STs because they're a good deal here in Buffalo, soon to be not so good a deal. 

I hear what you're saying, and frankly, I don't understand all the derision and strife here among posters for what should be a simple honest discussion, that they'll sell out easily.  But more fans here even have said that they're not going to be paying PSLs and notably higher prices in the new stadium, also elsewhere.  And again, of the handful of STHs that I know, few are planning on paying those PSLs and prices, whatever they are, understanding that they'll be significantly higher than they are now.  Maybe they weren't telling the truth, who knows.  But taking them at face value ... 

So while I understand what you're saying, if all of those people are telling the truth, what are the odds that there are so many ready to backfill behind them that don't hold similar views?  Otherwise, where are the people that will sell the place out in STs going to come from?  

Before anyone gets their panties in a wad, I'm seriously asking here, rhetorically apparently, but maybe you know from experience.  I'm going by the prevailing winds however, which seemingly strongly suggest that they're going to have difficulties selling once they get out of the high-fallutin' moneybag sections and clubs.  

Many will "downgrade," I understand that, but many have also said that they're not going to downgrade (sections) if there's no heat/coverage.  

That's why this is so interesting and fascinating as to how it plays out.  

8 hours ago, papazoid said:

P.S. of the 25% who didn't agree to new club level  seats immediately on first offer....i bet more than half of them get seats in a less expensive area on their second chance meeting. so that initial 75% will likely go to 85-90%

Now this is an interesting piece of info.  They must be going through the process much quicker than originally anticipated as the early reports were saying it would take them this entire year just to get through people in the club seats and wouldn't get to people in the lower bowl until 2025.  I'm also very curious to see what the PSL is going to be for 50 yard line seats.  My guess is $10K 

I apparently got my invite last Thursday. I didn’t see it in my email (that email address has so much spam and apparently I can’t change it with the Bills). At any rate, I’m registered for next Tuesday. I’ll report back. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Is it wrong for the Bills to begin with their highest paying customers? 

Yes. Squatters rights.

I'm going to be pissed if my seats get taken by someone else. My seats go back to the 70s, so maybe that enlightens you.

2 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I apparently got my invite last Thursday. I didn’t see it in my email (that email address has so much spam and apparently I can’t change it with the Bills). At any rate, I’m registered for next Tuesday. I’ll report back. 

Kirby could you remind us where your current seats are?

1 hour ago, DrBob806 said:

Yes. Squatters rights.

I'm going to be pissed if my seats get taken by someone else. My seats go back to the 70s, so maybe that enlightens you.

Just FYI. I took my time in deciding on seats and the result was my seats in the new stadium are not as good as my seats in Highmark. I was shown similar view seats but those were gone by the time I decided. That’s the way it goes when you delay.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, PBF81 said:

Not taking sides here, but official reports had only several hundred people coming through to date.  Obviously they're the high-level moneybags. 

It's certainly curious whether the next level of tix shares the same level of success as their stated 75%, if that's even true. 

What we do know is that even here many fans have expressed that they're not going to renew, many with the simple price increases but most with the PSLs and clearly notably higher prices. 

Here's the thing, many of the non-moneybags buy STs because they're a good deal here in Buffalo, soon to be not so good a deal. 

I hear what you're saying, and frankly, I don't understand all the derision and strife here among posters for what should be a simple honest discussion, that they'll sell out easily.  But more fans here even have said that they're not going to be paying PSLs and notably higher prices in the new stadium, also elsewhere.  And again, of the handful of STHs that I know, few are planning on paying those PSLs and prices, whatever they are, understanding that they'll be significantly higher than they are now.  Maybe they weren't telling the truth, who knows.  But taking them at face value ... 

So while I understand what you're saying, if all of those people are telling the truth, what are the odds that there are so many ready to backfill behind them that don't hold similar views?  Otherwise, where are the people that will sell the place out in STs going to come from?  

Before anyone gets their panties in a wad, I'm seriously asking here, rhetorically apparently, but maybe you know from experience.  I'm going by the prevailing winds however, which seemingly strongly suggest that they're going to have difficulties selling once they get out of the high-fallutin' moneybag sections and clubs.  

Many will "downgrade," I understand that, but many have also said that they're not going to downgrade (sections) if there's no heat/coverage.  

That's why this is so interesting and fascinating as to how it plays out.  

Well. The new stadium holds 10k less seats. That’s 86% smaller. It’s also pretty close to the number of current season ticket holders. Then on top of it there’s currently a 7k person waiting list. So even if some of the fans back out, there’s a list in waiting. Let’s say only 50% of that list is legit with new PSLs. You’re still looking at pretty close to the same numbers of STHs as the current stadium. Let’s say more than 75% don’t opt in. Which is the number that you’re claiming based on people you know to be true. There will definitely be more people that didn’t want tickets before because they didn’t enjoy the crowds at the current stadium because they thought they were too rowdy and chaotic. I know multiple people that have told me that. It goes both ways really. 

They are only getting through the wealthier fans, and business as this point. The PSLs and ticket prices are definitely much higher. Let’s wait and see what the rest of the ticket prices and PSLs are for the common areas of the stadium before people who claim they will never pay for the PSL, actually see the numbers and decide from there. As some have mentioned before, and based on the survey, there were plenty of seats with 1-2k PSLs and 1-2k per ticket. Those numbers are not bad at all and easily affordable to just about anyone that doesn’t flip burgers for a living. 

2 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

What section are you in again?

17 minutes ago, richNjoisy said:

Kirby could you remind us where your current seats are?

Damn 

12 hours ago, papazoid said:

Interesting.  I thought I read a few times on here that non-club seats weren’t getting the presentation until next year. 

Or is this because his current seats are going to be considered club in the new stadium?

11 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Interesting.  I thought I read a few times on here that non-club seats weren’t getting the presentation until next year. 

Or is this because his current seats are going to be considered club in the new stadium?

That could be it. They are giving them the option at clubs. We’ll see what the prices are and the options he gets 

16 minutes ago, Virgil said:

That's what I'm guessing.  I'm in 215 (pepsi club towards the goal line) and haven't gotten invite yet.  Assuming they're including the 40-40 yard line 100 folks as their current seats will be clubs in the new stadium.  So they'll give everyone in those spots first right of refusal (which I bet there will be a lot!)

11 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’m in 237. 

Hmmm. I just moved to 237. I should be getting the call soon then. Interested to see your options and prices and if they are too rich for my blood I’ll just wait until they were going to call me for being in 229

Edited by mrags
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BillsPride12 said:

Now this is an interesting piece of info.  They must be going through the process much quicker than originally anticipated as the early reports were saying it would take them this entire year just to get through people in the club seats and wouldn't get to people in the lower bowl until 2025.  I'm also very curious to see what the PSL is going to be for 50 yard line seats.  My guess is $10K 

According to their survey, they had the Lower Bowl between the '40s, no heat or coverage obviously, at $9k and the seat prices at $2,280, or just under $300/game.  It seems as if there's been price inflation since they released their survey about two years ago, so $10k sounds about right.  It's a good guess that the tix are up over $300/game now too.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, mrags said:

They are only getting through the wealthier fans, and business as this point. The PSLs and ticket prices are definitely much higher. Let’s wait and see what the rest of the ticket prices and PSLs are for the common areas of the stadium before people who claim they will never pay for the PSL, actually see the numbers and decide from there. As some have mentioned before, and based on the survey, there were plenty of seats with 1-2k PSLs and 1-2k per ticket. Those numbers are not bad at all and easily affordable to just about anyone that doesn’t flip burgers for a living. 

What section are you in again?

Damn 

Yeah, and it seems to be getting more interesting now.  

As to people downgrading, there have been a ton of comments about people saying that they're not downgrading for more money.  Again, simply sharing what we're reading, who knows, could all be smoke, but I'm not as convinced as you are that they'll sell out so easily.  

Good thing they're doing this now while Allen's at the top of his game.  LOL