Marvin Harrison Jr wants to be a Bill

10 hours ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

In today's day and age, I don't think a Mary Jane gas mask would have the same effect on a prospect falling as it did with Tunsil then. 

Beane after dark has to break out the big guns again, yes again!!

SUMMONS THE TWEETS WITH RAP LYRICS!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

Time for him to say he has naked pictures of every GM except Beane and will publicly show them if he isn't drafted by the Bills

10 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Make it happen. Fill the rest of the roster with cheap FAs and guys off the street. I don't care.

We have already done this this offseason. What's a few more?

11 hours ago, Dan in Owego said:

I heard on the dark web there is videos of him kicking puppies, and even worse things i don't dare mention🤐

He should have just smoked crack and gotten tested right away…😉

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Let's just say Brandon Beane gets drugged hours before the draft.  This is what it took for the Falcons to move from 27 to 6 for reference.  Maybe it would require a 2025 2nd instead of a 4th.

176927500_10157612714776262_690259879453

This was the trade that immediately came to mind.

The Falcons moved up from 27 to 6 to get Julio Jones.

We would probably need to move up from 28 to about 4-5.

Jones was a borderline Hall of Famer.  Was this trade worth it for the Falcons?

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Diggs, pick 28, and next years 1st for 4th overall pick 

It will take  28, 60, 2025 1st & 2nd  for AZ to consider.  You'd then likely need to add another pick or Diggs depending what they'd prefer 

1 minute ago, mjt328 said:

Well, Julio is probably the greatest player in Falcons history.  Seems like a yes. 

9 minutes ago, mjt328 said:

I’d say probably yes.  And with Josh as your QB, the answer would’ve been definitely yes.  

12 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Of course barring a Ricky Williams trade deal this will never happen but man all these great receivers wanna come here the last couple years I really can’t figure out why. Since the QB clearly doesn’t wanna win enough.

“Marvin Harrison Jr wants to be a Bill”
Why would he do that? Bill Harrison does not have the same ring to it.  

;)

Edited by buffaloboyinATL
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SWATeam said:

I think 28 plus next years #1 could get us into the top 10.  I have a feeling we are moving up for one of the top 3 WR's.

You might get to 10, but I don’t want to give up next year’s picks.  From now until Allen is done, cap is going to be tight for this team.  It’s a good problem to have a top QB, but it constrains your FA spending and causes you not to keep players you want to keep.  They will need those picks.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

What it would take to get the 4th pick I’m guessing:

28, 60, 2025 1st, 2nd + 2026 2nd or Diggs

I'd package Diggs for him.  Not kidding.  

1 hour ago, mjt328 said:

They wouldn't have sniffed a Super Bowl without him.  

12 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Wait for it….do you hear that?

it’s the sound of posters feverishly hitting their keyboard….

to lecture on why this would never happen and why no one should ever think about something they don’t want you thinking about

🤡

There would be a reasonable chance that if MHJ was a Bill, he’d be the best WR in franchise history & give us the firepower on offense to prevail in the post season.  

0.5 % of it actually happening.

I do expect us to trade up.  Likely between picks 16-23

getting one of Harrison, Nabers, or Thomas would be fantastic.  I think you are correct; we likely trade up slightly and land Thomas.  We may have to get ahead of wherever PGH is, however, because they are likely in the WR market, as well as KC wanting to trade up perhaps.   Given that Harrison likely ends up on AZ to start, Thomas will be the better rookie WR because of Allen and attention on Diggs and Kincaid.  

42 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

You might get to 10, but I don’t want to give up next year’s picks.  From now until Allen is done, cap is going to be tight for this team.  It’s a good problem to have a top QB, but it constrains your FA spending and causes you not to keep players you want to keep.  They will need those picks.

I'd be okay giving up next years 1 if that pick gets us Harrison, really nothing else, however.  If we trade up and land another of the top 4 WR's, I'd be fine trading some of our lower picks this year.  We need to come out with a future #1 WR, a starting safety, a 1T (later round) and a backup IOL (also can be found later this year).  A Edge would be nice, but there seems to be an availability later with them as none really stand out, IMO.  

5 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

getting one of Harrison, Nabers, or Thomas would be fantastic.  I think you are correct; we likely trade up slightly and land Thomas.  We may have to get ahead of wherever PGH is, however, because they are likely in the WR market, as well as KC wanting to trade up perhaps.   Given that Harrison likely ends up on AZ to start, Thomas will be the better rookie WR because of Allen and attention on Diggs and Kincaid.  

Dream trade up but way too expensive.  Go up a few slots to land Thomas. MHJ would be legendary with J17 but Murray throwing to him won't have the same impact. 

• Like (+1) 2