WR Mack Hollins Hates Soup

19 hours ago, BuffAlone said:

I was gonna comment, but after careful reflection,I've decided I aint touchin that😎

but we established you don't need to touch it.

He's starting off on the wrong foot. There's nothing like soup. Or chili. Or stew. WNY in winter requires soup. I'm pretty good at making it, too, especially considering I'm a dork.

• Agree 1

We should give the guy a break. It’s not like he said he doesn’t BELIEVE in soup. THAT would be crazy. 

Still, I love soups, so I don’t think we will be able to be friends. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

We should give the guy a break. It’s not like he said he doesn’t BELIEVE in soup. THAT would be crazy. 

Still, I love soups, so I don’t think we will be able to be friends. 

I would think it could be the start of a Beautiful Friendship.  You go out to a Prix Fixe dinner, say, where the menu includes soup and asparagus.

You get his soup, and he gets your asparagus, which he can pick up in his hands and munch.

Just now, Beck Water said:

I would think it could be the start of a Beautiful Friendship.  You go out to a Prix Fixe dinner, say, where the menu includes soup and asparagus.

You get his soup, and he gets your asparagus, which he can pick up in his hands and munch.

Technically aren't their some soups he could eat by hand with like bread or something?

10 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

That's great, every team needs a crazy funny guy, I've missed McKenzie.

My thing with McKenzie is, he brought a lot of energy to the locker room and the team reportedly, but I think it sometimes came at the expense of buckling down, watching film, and being prepared.  No one was ever voting him in as Team Captain.

Hollins was apparently been voted a team captain on 3 of the 4 NFL  teams he's played for - Eagles, Dolphins, and Raiders (for whom he only played 1 year).  That's amazing.  So he's a crazy funny guy, yes, but there's got to be a lot more to him.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

I like soup, and I love cats. I am a crazy cat person, novelist, collector of too many books.

The fella is amusingly eccentric. I don't care one way or the other, if he makes plays.

If he doesn't, I'm going to find it easy to hold a grudge against the weirdo whose proclivities I don't agree with.

Barefoot in Buffalo doesn't seem like the brightest idea in football season.

Edited by Dr. Who
  • Agree 1

‘Sound mind me’ deleted my original reply… I do agree with it, about not needing hands to eat certain things, but I couldn’t think of other words that started with ‘pus’… and I thought certain mods may try to eliminate me if I couldn’t argue my way out of it.