Siran Neal to the Dolphins

Dolphins desperate for information. They are going to be pumping Poyer and Neal for Bills secrets and game plan strategies.

Edited by MJS

5 hours ago, Back2Buff said:

We were told he was some special teams ace, and only time you would notice him was when he took stupid penalties on special teams.

Some have poor skills at observation hence reason why they have not been signed by teams as scouts or analysts.

It's no great loss, however, Fins fans are gloating how they got the steal of FA so far by picking him up.

Wait....what?!?

That's a true story right there, coming from Fins social media.

I mean, like i have no words actually.

44 minutes ago, Sweats said:

It's no great loss, however, Fins fans are gloating how they got the steal of FA so far by picking him up.

Wait....what?!?

That's a true story right there, coming from Fins social media.

I mean, like i have no words actually.

Pretty sure AJ Epenesa has more interceptions than Neal does. 

20 minutes ago, Green Lightning said:

Our new WR

I knew the Bills brought him on but i've never heard of him, so that kind of tells me he's either not done a lot in his career, was a 1 year wonder & Beane is hoping he can be it again, or he is a camp body for competition purposes .

Kind of like Sherfield was which took up a roster spot & made 1 big play all year .

17 minutes ago, T master said:

I knew the Bills brought him on but i've never heard of him, so that kind of tells me he's either not done a lot in his career, was a 1 year wonder & Beane is hoping he can be it again, or he is a camp body for competition purposes .

Kind of like Sherfield was which took up a roster spot & made 1 big play all year .

Cover 1 did a nice breakdown of Hollins' game. He will bring more to the table than Sherfield did, but that said, he's not WR2.  He does have a knack of giving QB's someone to throw to in a pinch. Check out the Cover 1 video. He's a good pick up. But we need WR2.

• Like (+1) 1

I always liked Siran Neal. Solid depth piece who, while not spectacular at any one defensive position, had an enormous amount of versatility, and played with a fierceness. And he was an ace gunner. 

good for him getting a gig in Miami. I suspect the Fish aren’t going to do very well this coming season, and their games are likely to mean less and less as the season progresses. But the weather’s nice. This could be the NFL equivalent to becoming a Walmart greeter after retirement. 

• Like (+1) 1